The beginning

Learn To Love

"Where is Haeyong? Why she still not coming?" Taekwoon ask himself as he walk around the room nervously. He does not know why but he feel worried. His bride should have come. Its already eleven o clock. The wedding will be done in one more hour. He really feel worried.

"Taekwoon hyung," called Hongbin as he enter the room with a sad and nervous face.

"You're here? Where is Haeyong?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw that boy. He feel glad to see that boy. 

"I'm... I'm sorry, hyung," said Hongbin without looking at the boy. 

"Why? Where is Haeyong? You should come together. Where is she, Hongbin?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the boy worriedly. He start to feel worried. 

"She's not coming, hyung," said Hongbin.

"What do you mean she's not coming? She should come. Today is our wedding day. She should come, Hongbin. She should come," said Taekwoon as he hold Hongbin's shoulders tightly. At that time, Mr Jung enter the room. He can feel there is something happen when he saw his son's pale face. 

"What happen Taekwoon? Hongbin?" Ask Mr Jung as he walk closer to them. Taekwoon does not say anything and just looking at the floor. While, Hongbin show a guilty face as he look at the old man.

"Taekwoon? Hongbin?" Mr Jung look at them in worried.

"Haeyong. She... she's not coming," told Taekwoon as he still not looking at his father.

"What?" Mr Jung show a shock face. He can feel some pain in his chest. He really feel shock with this news.

"Yes, Mr Jung. She and my uncle are in their way to go to America. This is all my uncle's plan to destroy your reputation. He want to make you feel this humilation forever. I'm sorry. I just know about this plan when I overheard their conversation this morning. I'm sorry," explain Hongbin. 

Mr Jung hold his chest as he groan in pain. Taekwoon and Hongbin fastly hold his arms and help him sit on the chair. 

"Dad, are you okay? Where is your medicine?" Ask Taekwoon as he hold Mr Jung's hand tightly. 

"Your... at your mother," reply Mr Jung as he lean on the chair. He try to calm himself. With his uneven breath make Taekwoon become more worried.

"I'll go take the medicine," said Hongbin as he fastly leave the room to call for Mrs Jung.

"I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry," said Taekwoon as he look at her father worriedly. 

"Here," said Hongbin as he open the medicine bottle and give the pills to Mr Jung.

"What happen, Taekwoon? Dear, are you okay?" Ask Mrs Jung when she enter the room and saw her husband sitting on the chair weakly. Mr Jung close his eyes as he take a deep breath. After a while, his breath become steady.

"Are you okay?" Ask Mrs Jung as she sit beside her husband and hold his hand tightly.

"I'm fine," reply Mr Jung as he smile weakly to his wife.

"I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry," said Taekwoon as he kneel in front of his father and hold his hand tightly.

"No, its not your fault Taekwoon," said Mr Jung as he look at his son.

"What happen?" Ask Mrs Jung. She still does not know what has happen.

"Haeyong, she's not coming. This wedding will need to be cancel," said Taekwoon as he show a sad face. He really feel hurt. His heart is broken in piece. He really feel sad to be betray by someone that he love.

"What? How can this happen?" Ask Mrs Jung as she show disbelief face. She pat her husband's hand to calm herself.

But, she actually does not really like that girl. She know that girl and her father has plan on something. But because of her son, she throw away that kind of thinking and accept her into their family.

"I'm sorry," said Hongbin as he give ninety degree bow to them. He really feel guilty with his uncle and cousin behaviour. 

"Its not your fault, Hongbin," said Mr Jung as he sigh heavily.

"I need to go out to tell everyone that there no wedding will happen," continue Mr Jung as he stand up to leave the room. He only able to take few steps before he feel dizzy.

"Uncle," said Hakyeon as she hold Mr Jung's arm tigthly when the man almost fall.

"Dad," called Taekwoon as he walk to his father worriedly.

"Just sit here. Let me told the guest," continue Taekwoon as he help his father to sit back on the chair.

"No. I should be the one who tell them about it. Not you," said Mr Jung as he hold Taekwoon's hand tightly. Taekwoon really feel guilty. 

"Hakyeon, you're here," said Mr Jung as he look at the girl. 

"Of course. Its an important day for you and your family, uncle. Of course I come," reply Hakyeon as she smile at the man.

"What should I do? I never thought Park willing to do something like that to me? I though he sincere to be part of our family. I though he already forget about his revenge. I never though he will use his daughter. Its all my fault. Not you," said Mr Jung as he look at his son.

"I hope I can do something to help you," said Hakyeon as she look at the man worriedly. She feel sad to see that man down like that. That man is her savior. He is the one who always take care of her after her father died.

"Yes, you can Hakyeon. You can help us," said Mrs Jung suddenly as she look at the girl. Hakyeon tilt her head as she look at the woman. Taekwoon and Mr Jung also look at the woman curiously with her words.

"What do you mean, dear?" Ask Mr Jung. Mrs Jung give a meaningful smile as she look at Hakyeon and Taekwoon few times.