New home

Learn To Love

"Come in," said Taekwoon as he open the door revealing his house to Hakyeon. She look around the house as she feel amaze. The house is not too big and not too small. It suit for a newlyweds. 

"So, where is our room?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at her husband.

"This is your room," reply Taekwoon as he walk toward a room.

"What do you mean by my room?" Ask Hakyeon that make Taekwoon stop his steps.

"What make you think we will sleeping in same room?" Ask Taekwoon as he turn around and look at the girl. Hakyeon just shrug her shoulders. She fastly enter the room and close it. Taekwoon sigh as he enter his room. He sit on the bed as he ruffle his hair harshly. He can feel the tears start to form in his eyes.

"How could you do that, Haeyong? How could you? I thought you love me so much? We already plan everything together. We have promise to be happy together," said Taekwoon as he take a framed picture of Haeyong and look at it sadly. 

"But, you. You break our promise. You betray me. You lie to me. I hate you. I hate you, Park Haeyong. I hate you!" Yell Taekwoon as his face change and throw the photo on the floor. 

The loud crash make Hakyeon fastly run into Taekwoon's room. "What happen? Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon worriedly as she look at the boy. She then saw the broken picture on the floor.

"Who give you permission to enter my room?" Ask Taekwoon without looking at the girl.

"I'm just worried ..," Hakyeon can't finish her words when Taekwoon take other thing and throw it on the floor.

"Don't you ever dare to enter this room without my permission. We might be married but it does not mean you can do anything that you want in this house. Understand!" Yell Taekwoon that make Hakyeon jump a bit. 

"O.. okay," reply Hakyeon in shaky voice before she leave the room and enter her room. She sit on her bed as she look on the floor sadly. Why he need to yell at her? He can just tell her nicely. No need to yell. Hakyeon fastly wipe her tears and take a deep breath to calm herself.

"I think its better if I continue tidy up my clothes," mumble Hakyeon as she open her luggage.

Taekwoon lie on the bed as he put his arm on his forehead. After he able to calm down, he start to feel regret yelling at the girl. Its not her fault. She just feel worried on him. He sit up as he sigh heavily. He look at the messed on the floor that he has done. He sigh again before he stand up and take a plastic bag. He collect all thing that make he remember about Park Haeyong and put it into the plastic bag. He take every presents that she give to him. Shirts, keychains, notes, everything. After he ensure there no more thing that belong to the girl in his room, he walk out from his room. He then look around the house and make some clean up too.

'Good bye Park Haeyong,' said Taekwoon in his heart as he throw everything in the dustbin.