First night

Learn To Love

"I'm so tired," said Taekwoon as he let his body fall on the bed. Hakyeon just shake her head as she sit on the chair. She take off her accessories and put it into a box. 

She look at the boy and saw he already sleep. She just shake her head before she take off her wedding dress leaving only her bra and underwear. As she want to take her towel, she can feel like someone is watching her. She turn around and look around the room. There no one. She then look at the sleeping boy on the bed. Well, maybe it just her feeling. She fastly walk toward the bathroom to clean up herself. 

Taekwoon open his eyes slowly. He look at the closed bathroom with loud heartbeat. He can feel the hotness on his face. He also can feel react on what he just see. He really need to calm down. He put his arm on his forehead as he close his eyes. But when he do that, he can saw Hakyeon's hot body that make it worser. He can't make that image out of his mind. He groan as he sit up and ruffle his hairs harshly. 

At that time, Hakyeon walk out from the bathroom only wearing her towel. Taekwoon look at the girl as he swallow hardly. That girl look extra y with her wet hairs. That girl look so... delicious. 

Hakyeon does not realise that boy has wake up. She take her pyjama and wear it. When she turn around, she saw her husband still sleeping. But, in weird position. He is facing her in curling. She walk toward the boy and wake him up slowly and softly.

"Taekwoon, wake up," said Hakyeon as she shake Taekwoon's body. Taekwoon just groan in annoyance.

"You need to clean up and change your clothes. Wake up now. Or...," continue Hakyeon. Her voice make Taekwoon worried little bit. He can sense some playful in her voice. 

"Or you want me to change your clothes for you. I can do that," whisper Hakyeon ily that make the boy open his eyes immediately.

When he do that, he can see that girl is lying beside him as she look at the boy ily. Hakyeon just stare at the boy. Taekwoon swallow hardly before he sit up. He pretend to be annoy with Hakyeon act. He stand and take his towel before he enter the bathroom. 

Hakyeon just shrug her shoulders as she lie on the bed nicely. She take her phone and look at the pictures sent by Hongbin. She smile as she look at the picture of her and Taekwoon.

"What a nice expression. We both are such a good actor," mumble Hakyeon as she look at a picture of them smile happily. As she immerse in the pictures, Taekwoon walk out from the bathroom only in his towel revealing his body. He look at the girl who still smiling while looking at her phone. 

"What are you looking at?" Ask Taekwoon as he stand not far from the girl.

"Just the picture of... today," reply Hakyeon as she look at the boy. She blink her eyes few times. Her eyes scanning Taekwoon's body from his wet hairs until his six pack. That boy look so y.

"What are you looking at?" Ask Taekwoon when he realise that girl is looking at him. 

"I'm looking at my husband," reply Hakyeon as she smile at the boy. Taekwoon just roll his eyes as he wear his clothes. He lie beside Hakyeon silently and close his eyes. But, he can feel someone is staring at him. He open his eyes slightly and saw his wife still staring at him.

"What do you want, Hakyeon? There's nothing will happen tonight. We'll just sleep," said Taekwoon without looking at the girl. 

"I just want to look at you," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon turn to her and sent a glare at the girl. 

"Okay. I'll stop it," continue Hakyeon as she pout. She pull the blanket over her body and close her eyes. Taekwoon also do the same.