Lose

Learn To Love

Jaehwan sleep on the bed peacefully after fighting for her life and her daughter life. Hakyeon look at the girl with a smile. She feel glad Jaehwan is safe. Her daughter also safe and healthy.

Wonshik enter the room and look at his wife with a sad eyes. He feel relief she safe. But he also feel sad and guilty for what has happen. The doctor told him that Jaehwan and his daughter will be in danger if they arrive late to the hospital.

He can see how many missed call from his wife. He feel very guilty. Why he never realise how bad he has become. He know its not Jaehwan's fault this thing happen. He know but still he can't accept her. He still blame her. How stupid he is.

"I'm sorry," said Wonshik as he cry. He hold Jaehwan's hand and kiss it. Hakyeon just look at the boy without any reaction.

"Thank you, Hakyeon. Thank you to you two for bringing them to the hospital. Thank you," said Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon and Taekwoon.

"Wonshik, you are my friend. Whatever happen, you still my friend. Jaehwan too. You know how much I love you two. I want you two to be happy. Please promise me, Wonshik. Please take care of her. Please. Please treat her nicely," said Hakyeon before she stand up.

"Lets go," said Hakyeon as she look at her husband. Taekwoon nod his head as he walk out from the room. Before Hakyeon leave, she turn back and look at the boy.

"You should learn to love her, Wonshik when she still with you. Or you want to lose her first before you realise how important she is to you," said Hakyeon before she leave those two.

Wonshik look at Jaehwan as he think carefully what Hakyeon just said. She's right. He should learn to accept this thing. Its his destiny to be with Jaehwan. He hold Jaehwan's hand tighter as he promise to himself that he will take care of her wife and her daughter nicely. He promise.