Angry

Learn To Love

Hakyeon walk toward the cafe lazily. She really feel unwell. Her head feel heavy and her stomach too. What's wrong with her actually. 

She want to rest at home but, she got a message from her classmate telling her that they need to meet to discuss on the final project at the cafe. 

As she approaching the cafe, suddenly she saw someone that she know come out from the cafe and he's not alone. There's a girl with him. Where have she saw that girl? When she can remember when and who is that girl, she can't help but feel something in her heart. 

The girl is holding Taekwoon's arm tightly as she smile widely. Hakyeon can't see Taekwoon's face but from the girl's face, they look so happy together. 

Hakyeon can feel her tears start to fall down. She fastly turn around and leave the place. She can hear someone is calling for her but she just ignore it. She fastly stop a taxi and leave that place with broken heart.

***

"What do you want, Haeyong?" Ask Taekwoon when the girl sit in front him. The boy just having a meeting with one of his client in the cafe and he already want to leave when the girl suddenly arrive.

"Just want to meet you. I miss you so much Taekwoon," Haeyong try to hold Taekwoon's hand but the boy fastly pull back his hand and stand up to leave. But the girl still does not give up. She follow Taekwoon closely and when they walk out from the cafe, she fastly hold Taekwoon's arm with wide smile. 

She can see a girl looking at them. She know the girl is Taekwoon's wife from the picture showed to her. She pretend to be happy as she look at Taekwoon. She make sure Taekwoon only showing his back to the girl.

"Why you smiling like that when I told you to go away?" Ask Taekwoon as he feel weird. He realise the girl sometime looking at his back. 

When he turn around, he can see the girl that he know well walk away from that place. He fastly pull back his arm and runafter the girl as he shout for her name.

"Hakyeon, stop! Hakyeon!" call Taekwoon. He try to stop the taxi but fail. He only can watch the car leave with his wife.

He fastly take out his phone and call his wife. But the girl does not answer.

"Damn. What should I do right now?" Taekwoon ask himself as he ruffle his hairs.