Sensitive

Learn To Love

"How could he do that to me?" Cried Hakyeon as she let the tears fall down.

"Please calm down, Hakyeon. Taekwoon would never do like that to you. You know it," Jaehwan try to calm the girl. 

"If he really does not mean to do that, why he not tell me about that girl. Why he can't tell me that he meet the girl? Why he need to keep it secret? Why, Jaehwannie? Why?" Hakyeon start to cry harder. 

Jaehwan really feel weird actually. She know Hakyeon well. She know this girl will never think something bad like this. She is someone who investigate something before she completely trust it. 

Suddenly Hakyeon stand up and run toward the toilet. "Are you okay?" Ask Jaehwan as she follow the girl. She can see her friend throw up. She rub Hakyeon's back to help her feel better. 

Hakyeon stand up with help from Jaehwan back to the room. "Are you okay?" Ask Jaehwan as she look at Hakyeon worriedly.

"I'm fine. I'm just suddenly feel nauseous. Its been few days I feel like this. Maybe that why I feel so sensitive nowdays," reply Hakyeon. She lean on the wall and rub his head. Jaehwan help massaging her head.

Suddenly Hakyeon cry again. It make Jaehwan feel more worried on her. "What should I do if Taekwoon does not love me anymore. He might leave me for that girl. He love her so much. What should I do, Jaehwan?" Ask Hakyeon as she cry. 

"Don't think something like that. Taekwoon would never leave you. He love you so much. Why would he leave you for that girl? The girl who leave him at the day they supposely married," reply Jaehwan. How could she think something like that.

"What if he still want her after what she do? It possible, right?" Hakyeon start to think badly. Her unusual behaviour make Jaehwan feel so weird. 

"No. I don't think so. I think that girl who crazy on Taekwoon. I don't think Taekwoon want her back," said Jaehwan to stop her friend thinking something bad like that.

"By the way, do you really want to give up? Do you really think that girl is really worth for Taekwoon?" Jaehwan try to lift Hakyeon's spirit.

"What? Of course not. No one better than me. I will proof myself to her. Who does she think she is? No one can easily take Taekwoon away from me. No one," reply Hakyeon as she show her disbelief face.

"But, still I'm feel sad. I'm feel disappointed," Hakyeon continue to cry. Jaehwan shake her head as she roll her eyes. 

"Okay fine. Just cry for now. Just shout for now. Just feel angry for now. But, I want you to think carefully. I will call Taekwoon telling him that you're here and want to be alone for now. Okay?" Said Jaehwan as she stand up and leave Hakyeon alone in the room. Not before she hear Hakyeon's nag on how bad she is as a friend for leaving her alone when she feel sad.

Jaehwan fastly take her phone and call for her husband. "Wonshik, can you buy something for me?" She think she know why her friend acting so weird.