Ambush

Learn To Love

Haeyong look at the sleeping boy as she smile in satisfy. "Ready?" Ask Dongwook as he hold his phone to record them. Haeyong nod her head as she open her dress.

Her actions stop when they heard someone knock the door. She look at Dongwook and motion him to check who dare to disturb them right now. Dongwook nod his head before he walk toward the door. Without checking through the hole, he open the door.

He gasp in shock as his eyes become wide when he saw Hakyeon standing in front him. Hakyeon glare at him angrily before she look at two boys behind her. Those two understand that look and fastly hold Dongwook's arms tightly. "What... let me go!" Yell Dongwook as he try to escape from their strong grips.

Hakyeon lead them into the room. Her bodyguards follow her as they drag Dongwook into the room. Haeyong who sit beside Taekwoon does not what kind of troubles will come to her in few seconds. She keep Taekwoon's face as she smile.

Not for long when his face change when someone grab her hairs and pull it harshly. She groan in pain as she look up to see who dare to do that to her. Her eyes become wide too when she saw Hakyeon. 

"What the you thinking you're doing?" Ask Hakyeon angrily. 

Haeyong keep struggling to escape, but it just make she hurt more. Hakyeon keep pulling her hairs before she push her down. Haeyong hold her pain head before she look at Dongwook who already caught by two boys and she know one of them.

"I told you many times noona. You'll never get Taekwoon hyung no matter what you do," said Hongbin as he look at the girl pitily.

Hakyeon sit beside her husband and look at the boy worriedly. As she checking on his condition, she saw something weird inside Haeyong's bag. She put her hand into the bag and take that thing out.

"You drug my husband?" Ask Hakyeon in shock when she realise what kind of thing that she hold right now. 

Dongwook try to escape but both of his arms already lock by Wonshik and Hongbin. He really does not has any chance to escape. Haeyong also try to run but Hakyeon fastly hold her arm and pull her back. She give that girl a hard slap on her face that make that girl fall down on the floor and fainted.

Hakyeon then look at Dongwook angrily. "What actually you want, Dongwook ssi?" Ask Hakyeon. She really curious on the reason why he do something like this to his own friend. What will he get from doing something like this.

"I already told you, I want you," reply Dongwook that make Hakyeon shake her head.

"Are you insane? I'm married. I'm your friend's wife. Don't you think its better if you find another woman who still single?" Yell Hakyeon as she feel angry on that boy.

"There plenty women outside there. Who are more pretty than me. If you want me just to destroy Taekwoon's life, just forget it. You'll never success. Rather than you continue doing this useless thing, its better if you try to find the one that you really love," advise Hakyeon. Dongwook look down as he think on what Hakyeon said. 

Hakyeon take a deep breath before she glare at the boy. "Can I punch you?" Ask Hakyeon. Before Dongwook can give his answer, Hakyeon just swing her fist and give that boy her super punch. 

"Can you make him faint?" Said Hakyeon before she sit down to calm herself and also to rest. She suddenly feel tired from being angry.

"I can," said Wonshik before he give a punch to that boy too. It make he fall down on the floor and lose his coincousness too.

 

Taekwoon become speechless when he know what actually happen last night. He almost fall into Haeyong and Dongwook's trap. Thanks to his wife and her bodyguards, their plan fail.

"Thanks guys," said Taekwoon as he look at Wonshik and Hongbin. Right now, they are having their breakfast together. 

"You're welcome, hyung. We just want to help you," reply Hongbin. 

"But, what happen to those two?" Ask Jaehwan in curious. Wonshik, Hongbin and Hakyeon look at each other as they show a meaningful smile.