Overheard

Learn To Love

Wonshik sigh in relief after his client leave. His client agree on his proposal that make feel relief. He look around the restaurant before he put all of his files into his bag.

"Soon, Hakyeon will be mine," said a man that make Wonshik turn around. He can see two man sitting behind his table. He recognise one of it. 

"I don't care. What I want is Hakyeon. I want her so badly that I can't even sleep at night," reply the other. Wonshik though he hear wrongly but now he's sure they are talking about Hakyeon.

"Taekwoon is such a fool. He just believe what I told him," said Dongwook as he laugh in satisfy on what he has done.

"Yes he is. Before, I also do the same to Hakyeon's boyfriend and they having a big fight. Unfortunately, they not break up and reconcile back. But of course, it not stop there," the other boy told Dongwook his secret.

Wonshik try to remember who's that boy and where he has meet him before. His eyes become wide when he remember that boy. He is Ha Songhoon, Hakyeon's stalker. He is Hakyeon's crazy fan. Now he know the real reason why Taekwoon and Hakyeon fight.

"When my plan fail, I do my second plan. I give some drug to her boyfriend and her friend. And it really a success. They break up immediately when Hakyeon know about it. I though that girl will be mine after that. But, suddenly she got married. No one can get that girl accept me. Only me can be with her. No one else," said Songhoon. He really like Hakyeon and he want her to be his.

"Don't forget about me," Dongwook pat Songhoon's shoulder.

"Of course not. We'll share her," Songhoon give a smile at the boy. His face change inmediately when Dongwook look at other place. Of course not. He would never want to share Hakyeon with anyone. Hakyeon is only his.

Wonshik who hear everything really need to stop himself from going to them and beat them. But, he already record everything. He need to help Hakyeon.

When he leave the restaurant, he fastly call Jaehwan. He need to tell her about it. So that Taekwoon also know about it.

Jaehwan who's watching the television look at her phone before she look back at the television to ignore the call. Wonshik know that girl does not want to answer his call. So, he decide to send a message first.

Jaehwan open the message lazily. 'Its about Hakyeon. Answer my call please'. It make she feel little bit hurt. That boy call her just because of Hakyeon.