Love

Learn To Love

"Where's Areum?" Ask Jaehwan when she saw her husband walk out from the room alone.

"Sleeping. Maybe she feel tired after playing just now," reply Wonshik as he sit on the sofa. He take the remote and open the television.

"Here," Jaehwan give a cup of hot chocolate to Wonshik.

"Thank you," Wonshik take the cup with a smile before he take a sip of the chocolate.

"Sorry if we disturb you," said Jaehwan as she look at Wonshik. 

"Of course not. I'm the one who should say that," Wonshik put his cup and look at Jaehwan. 

He then take Jaehwan's hands and hold it tightly. He stare at the girl lovingly. He really miss this girl but he afraid. He afraid he will hurt this girl again. He know he's not a nice husband. He fail to be a good husband and father.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry for what have I done to you before. I admit I follow my ego bluntly. I don't treat you nicely. I don't give any attention to you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I can't give you the happiness that you want," said Wonshik as he rub Jaehwan's hand using his thumb softly. 

"Thats why I want to redeem all the mistakes that I have done. I promise, I will take care of you and our daughter. I will never repeat my mistakes and make you suffer again. So, please. Please forgive me and accept me again. Please," beg Wonshik before he kiss Jaehwan's hand.

Jaehwan feel happy with the confession, but she feel insecure. 'He just want to take care of me and Areum because Areum is his daughter. Its not like he love me. He just feel guilty on what happen before. Only that. He's not love me,' Jaehwan talk to herself as she thinking.

Wonshik then take a bouquet of fifthteen red roses and give it to the girl. Jaehwan with smile take the roses. Then she realise something. There a small box at the middle of the roses. She slowly open the box and look at Wonshik to know the meaning of that box.

"What's this, Wonshik?" Ask Jaehwan in pounding heart. She still feel doubt on Wonshik's true feeling on her. Wonshik smile as he take out the diamond ring and kneel in front of the girl. Jaehwan can feel tears start forming in her eyes and it can fall down at anytime.

"Kim Jaehwan, will you marry me? I know we already married. But, before we got married because we're forced to. So, now I want to marry with you with love and sincerity. I love you, Kim Jaehwan. I want you to stay with me and be with me till the end of my live. Can you accept me back in your life?" Ask Wonshik as he stare at her wife lovingly waiting for her answer. Jaehwan wipe her tears as she smile in happiness.

"Of course I will. I love you too, Kim Wonshik," reply Jaehwan. Wonshik smile widely as he take Jaehwan's hand and put the ring on her fingers before he kiss it lovingly.

"I promise to take care of you, Jaehwan. I will make sure I will never disappoint you or hurt you anymore. I love you, Kim Jaehwan. I love you so much," said Wonshik as he hug the girl tightly. Jaehwan nod her head as she reply the hug.

"You better be. If not, I'll make sure Hakyeon kill you if you break your promise," mumble Jaehwan. Wonshik laugh little bit before he nod his head agree on her words. He does not want to get kill by that girl.

"I love you," Wonshik repeat the words before he cup Jaehwan's face lovingly and lean forward to kiss the girl. After they get married, this is the second kiss they have after the wedding kiss. Jaehwan's lips is so sweet for Wonshik. Why he never realise it before. But, not for long when their sweet time disturb by the crying sound from the room. They fastly break the kiss.

"We will continue this later," whisper Wonshik before he give a peck on Jaehwan's lips and he walk toward the room to check on their daughter.