Second talk

Learn To Love

Taekwoon sit in the cafe alone. He take a sip on his coffee before he continue spacing. He is thinking. Who should he believe? He's too immerse in his thinking and not realise a boy approaching him.

"Taekwoon right?" Ask the boy that bring Taekwoon back to the reality. He look up and see the one who make he feel angry.

"Why you here? I just meet Hakyeon at the park and now you in here. I though you two already settle your problem," said Wonshik as he sit in front of the boy. He does not know what Taekwoon actually feel that time. If only they not in public, Taekwoon already choke him or punch him. 

"I just need time to be alone," reply Taekwoon coldly as he look away.

"Oh, I hope you and Hakyeon will reconcile. You don't know how much she crying just now," told Wonshik that make Taekwoon look at him back.

"She's crying? Not laughing?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Why should she laughing when she just fighting with you?" Ask Wonshik back. Taekwoon just shrug his shoulders.

"Actually, I also accuse her having affair before. But, I learn that someone was spreading this false rumour because he like Hakyeon very much and want us to break up. So, I hope you'll not act the same like me. I accuse her on something that she did not do. What make me feel more guilty is when she easily forgive me after I appologise," told Wonshik that make Taekwoon think carefully.

"If you thinking that we having affair behind your back, you completely wrong. Yes, we are together before. But, it all the past. Now, we're just friend. Not more than that. Hakyeon is a loyal person. She would never cheat on someone that she love like me," continue Wonshik. 

"She is a very nice person, even when she can be so evil when she angry. I'll go first. I hope you think carefully on what I told you just now," said Wonshik before he leave the boy alone. 

Taekwoon take out his phone and look at the photo again. That boy make he think again. This photo show nothing. It true Hakyeon is smiling in this photo but he does not know what actually happen. 

"You really need to control your temper, Jung Taekwoon," that boy scold himself before he slam his head on the table again.