Event

Learn To Love

"Thank you for inviting me, Yongguk," said Taekwoon as he shake hand with that man.

"Of course I will. You are one of my important clients. And who is this pretty girl?" Ask Yongguk as he look at Hakyeon.

"Oh, this is Jung Hakyeon, my lovely wife," Taekwoon introduce his wife.

"Hi, I'm Hakyeon," said Hakyeon as she bow slightly.

"She such a beauty. You're so lucky," said Yongguk as he pat Taekwoon's arm slightly.

"Well, I'm the one who lucky actually," reply Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's arm. Taekwoon look at the girl as he smile. 

"Oh my, I'm so jealous on you two," said Yongguk as he show a jealous face. Suddenly a man come and whisper something to him. He nod his head before he look at the couple.

"I need to go. Nice to meet you Hakyeon ssi. Please enjoy this party you two," said Yongguk before he leave those two alone. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw Hakyeon boring face.

"I'm fine. It just I'm not really used to be in this kind of event," reply Hakyeon as she look at his husband. Taekwoon look around before he look back at his wife.

"How about if we go to other place that not too crowded," suggest Taekwoon as he pull Hakyeon's hand. The girl just follow her husband until they reach at a pool.

"Wait here. Let me take some drinks for us," said Taekwoon as he pull the chair for Hakyeon. The girl nod her head as she sit on the chair. As she waiting for Taekwoon, she look around the pool. 

"Hi, you're Taekwoon's wife right?" Ask someone as he sit in front that girl. Hakyeon look at that man in shock with his sudden appearance.

"You don't remember me?" Ask that man. Hakyeon fastly shake her head.

"I'm Dongwook, Taekwoon's friend. We have meet before," told that man. 

"Ah yes. We have meet before. Once," reply Hakyeon when she remember that boy.

"You look so beautiful tonight. I almost can't recognise you," said Dongwook as he look at Hakyeon with a meaningful smile. Hakyeon does not know why, but she feel quite uncomfortable with that look.

"Taekwoon is such a lucky guy. To have you as his wife. I really hope I can find someone like you too," continue Dongwook. 

"Well, I hope you can find the right one for you," said Hakyeon as she smile slightly to that boy.

"Or maybe you can be the right one for me. I think it much more better," Dongwook hold Hakyeon's hand as he smile at the girl. Hakyeon fastly pull back her hand and stand up.

"Sorry, I think I need to go. Taekwoon might searching for me," said Hakyeon as she walk away from that boy. 

"Just forget about him. I'm better than him. Just stay here with me. I can treat you better. I'll make you feel good," said Dongwook as he grab Hakyeon's hand and pull her back.

"Let me go, Dongwook ssi," said Hakyeon as she try to pull back her hand. But that boy just ignore Hakyeon's words and put his arm around Hakyeon's waist. Hakyeon fastly push him strongly that make him take few steps backward. Dongwook try to hold Hakyeon's hand again.

"Just try to do that again. I will throw you into that pool. Trust me, I will do that," warn Hakyeon as she glare at that boy. She fastly walk away from that guy back into the party.

"How fierce. How y," said Dongwook as he keep looking at the girl. He smirk as he start to think about that girl.

Hakyeon look around to find her husband. She can see her husband talking with few people. She also can see that boy is holding two glass of water and from his face, its look like he has a difficult time to escape.

"Hakyeon, sorry. I should bring this drinks to you. But, I can't get through these people," said Taekwoon when he saw Hakyeon walk toward him.

"Its okay. I understand," said Hakyeon as she smile sweetly at her husband.