Jealousy

Learn To Love

"What do you mean by that?" Ask Taekwoon as he glare at Dongwook. 

"Thats what I heard about your wife. One of my friend's dongsaeng studies at the same college with your wife and he the one who told me about it. Your wife already has a lover and she always change her boyfriend like changing clothes," told Dongwook that make Taekwoon's slam the table hardly.

"She's not like that. Stop spreading this false rumour about my wife," said Taekwoon in angry. He really hate when he talk about his wife like that. He know that girl is not someone like that.

"I just tell you what I heard. Its up to you to believe it or not," said Dongwook as he look at his friend. He silently smirk when he saw Taekwoon's doubt face. It look like the boy believe on his words little bit.

"I need to go," said Taekwoon before he leave his friend alone. Dongwook just watch the boy leaving.

"Soon, Hakyeon. Soon you will be mine," mumble Dongwook as he smile in satisfy with his plan. Well, jealousy can make a relationship become worse.

 

Taekwoon drive his car toward Hakyeon's college in complicated feeling. He does not know why, but he feel something when Dongwook told him about his wife. Jealous maybe. He know he should not trust Dongwook's words blindly, but he can't help to feel jealous.

When he stop his car not far from the college, he saw his wife is holding hand with a boy. It really make he feel angry. Taekwoon fastly walk out from the car and go to his wife.

"Lets go," said Taekwoon as he pull Hakyeon's hand toward his car harshly. 

"Taekwoonnie, you're hurting me," Hakyeon just follow her husband even when she don't understand why he suddenly appear at her college like that.

"Get in," Taekwoon open the door and push Hakyeon into his car. Hakyeon look at her husband weirdly. Why he acting like that to her? Has she doing something that make he feel angry?

The journey back to their house just fill with silent and awkward feeling. Hakyeon does not know why, but she can't say anything to her husband. She can see some dark aura coming out from her husband.

"What's happen, Taekwoon? Why you acting weird like this?" Ask Hakyeon when both of them already arrive at their house.

"Who's that boy?" Ask Taekwoon without looking at the girl.

"Which boy?" Ask Hakyeon as she does not know what that boy is talking about.

"Its look like you have so many boys that make you unable to know whis boy I talk about," mock Taekwoon.

"What?" Hakyeon feel shock with Taekwoon's words. Why he suddenly say like that to her.

"I talk about the boy with you just now. You are my wife right now. You can't just having affairs with someone else outside," scold Taekwoon as he glare at his wife.

"I'm not having any affairs with anyone. Why you suddenly accuse my like that?" Ask Hakyeon with teary eyes. She really feel hurt with that boy. How can he think like that.

"My friend told me about you. I also saw you holding hand with that boy just now. Who is he? Is he your new boyfriend?" Taekwoon continue to accuse that girl. Hakyeon tears can't be hold anymore. She cry as she stare at her husband.

"How dare you say like that to me? I'm disappointed on you," yell Hakyeon before she run out from the house leaving the boy alone. 

Taekwoon suddenly feel like something hit him. He still can see Hakyeon's face just now in front of him. The girl look so hurt and it break his heart very much. Why he talk like that to her.