Truth

Learn To Love

"Here," Wonshik show the video that he record earlier. Taekwoon and Jaehwan silently watch the video. They still don't know the content of the video. Wonshik refuse to explain anything and just show them the proof.

"What the hell," Taekwoon can't believe what he just see and hear. 

It mean it all just their plan to break his relationship with his wife. He really need to scold himself for trusting his friend bluntly like that. How can he trust him more than his own wife. So stupid.

"So, that what really happen," conclude Wonshik as he look at Taekwoon and Jaehwan.

"Oh my god, what have I done?" Taekwoon ask himself as he ruffle his hairs angrily.

"This boy is Ha Songhoon. He studies at the same college with Hakyeon. He is Hakyeon's crazy fan and stalker. He like Hakyeon very much. No, he obsess on Hakyeon and willing to do anything to get Hakyeon," told Wonshik as he point at the boy in the video.

"Hakyeon has told me about him before. That boy has confess to her many times and she already reject him. But, he still don't give up. He always give presents to Hakyeon. Flowers, chocolate, letters," support Jaehwan.

"Thank you for telling me the truth," said Taekwoon as he look at Wonshik.

"Hakyeon is my friend. I want her to be happy and I know she will with you," reply Wonshik as he pat Taekwoon's shoulder. He then look at Jaehwan and give her a smile before he look back at Taekwoon.

Now everything has been clear. This is just Dongwook's plan with that boy to take away his wife. Taekwoon really feel angry to him. How could he do this to him. Hakyeon is his wife. Why he need to have his eyes on his wife. There are many other girls who still single, why his wife?

Well, Hakyeon is hot and charming. Its true but she already married. He really need to do something to make Hakyeon forgive him.

"What should I do? She still angry with me. Its all my fault. I should not believe on Dongwook and now Hakyeon is angry at me," whine Taekwoon as he slam his head on the table.

"You should stop doing that. The table might split into two. Well, how about you make some event to her. She like romantic things," suggest Wonshik.

"Yeah, you need to show her that you really feel regret on what have you done to her," support Jaehwan as she nod her head.

"You also need to give her some presents like flowers. Woman always like that. Its so romantic," continue Jaehwan.

"Well, if flowers I already have it in my room for Hakyeon," reply Taekwoon as he point at his room.

"You also can give her banana milk. She love it so much," add Wonshik. 

"Banana milk? Okay, I will buy it for her," said Taekwoon. Thank to these people, he know what he need to do for his wife. What he need to do is prepare everything that has been plan. Hopefully Hakyeon will love it and forgive him for his mistakes.