Check up

Learn To Love

Jaehwan walk slowly as she hold her back. Her stomach has been big. Its difficult for her to walk actually. But, still she need to do it. She need to go to the hospital for a check up. 

As she walk to a bus stop slowly, her handbag fall from her grip. She sigh heavily as she look at the bag. When she want to pick that bag, a man snatch that bag away.

"Yah!" Shout Jaehwan as she try to chase that guy. Suddenly someone hold her hand that make she stop her steps.

"Just wait here. Let me get that bag for you," said Hakyeon before she runafter that guy. Jaehwan look at the girl in worried. She know how strong Hakyeon is. But still she feel worried. 

Few minutes later, she saw Hakyeon walk toward her with her bag. "Here," said Hakyeon as she give the bag to that girl.

"Thank you, Hakyeon," Jaehwan take the beg and check it. Its look like her belongings in that bag still there.

"Where you want to go, Jaehwan?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the girl.

"Hospital. I have a check up today," reply Jaehwan with a smile.

"Alone? Where's Wonshik?" Ask Hakyeon. She look at Jaehwan seriously. Her question make that girl look down as she bite her lip. Her silent make Hakyeon sigh. 

"Let me sent you there," said Hakyeon. She take Jaehwan's bag and hold her arm tightly.

***

"How's your baby?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Jaehwan. After the check up, Hakyeon bring that girl to a japanese restaurant. Its look like Jaehwan is craving on udon. 

"She's fine and healty," Jaehwan hold her big belly with a smile.

"I'm glad to hear that," said Hakyeon as she smile too.

"Hakyeon," called Jaehwan that make the girl look at her.

"I'm sorry," continue Jaehwan as she start to cry. Hakyeon fastly stand up and sit beside that girl.

"Don't cry. Its not good for the baby," said Hakyeon. She rub Jaehwan's back slowly. 

"I already told you. Its not your fault. You two does not realise what have you two done that night," continue Hakyeon as she hold Jaehwan's hand tightly.

"Its all my fault. If not because of me, you can be happy with Wonshik. Its all because of my mistake," said Jaehwan as she wipe her tears.

"Don't say that. Who say I can't be happy if I don't be with him. For your information, I already married," told Hakyeon as she show her wedding ring. 

"Really? Congratulation, Hakyeon," said Jaehwan as she smile widely. 

"Thank you. I already found my happiness even without Wonshik. Its not my fate to be with him. I know it. So, I want you to be happy too. Happy with your baby, happy with Wonshik. Don't ever think this is a mistake. It not a mistake. Its your fate to be with Wonshik. This baby is a gift for you and Wonshik," said Hakyeon as she rub Jaehwan's belly softly. Jaehwan smile as she nod her head.

"Please take care of yourself. If you need any help, you can call me. I'm always here for you. You still my best friend. Forever and ever," continue Hakyeon. She hug that girl tightly. 

"Thank you. Thank you, Hakyeon. Thank you," said Jaehwan as she hug back that girl. She love this girl very much. She is her friend. But, after what happen between her and Wonshik, she feel ashamed to meet that girl.