Overheard again

Learn To Love

Wonshik just finish his discussion with one of his client at the usual restaurant when his phone is ringing. 

"Yes, my dear," said Wonshik after he answer the call from his beloved wife.

"Of course I can," reply Wonshik as he lean on the chair.

"What?" Wonshik sit upright when he know what the girl want him to buy.

"Ooo okay. But, what's she do in our house?" Ask Wonshik curiously. 

"Okay, you tell me everything when I got back. Love you, muah," said Wonshik before he end the call.

"Something must be happen," mumble Wonshik as he stand up to leave. He then sit back on his seat when he realise who sit behind him.

Its the boys again with a girl. He then keep his ears open and hear everything that they talk about. He gasp in shock when he know what they want to do.

After he ensure they not talking about their plan anymore, he fastly stand up and leave the restaurant. He rushing back to his office as he feel excited. Excited to tell what he just hear to his wife and also Hakyeon.

"I think I'm a good spy," mumble Wonshik.

***

"Arghh! What should I do?" Mumble Taekwoon as he ruffle his hairs harshly. He close the file harshly and push it away. 

Daehyun enter the room and saw Taekwoon's miserable face again. He laugh little bit before he sit in front of the boy.

"What happen? Let me guess, you fight with Hakyeon again," said Daehyun. He has saw this face before and he can guess the reason is the same.

"She saw me with Haeyong," told Taekwoon as he slam his head on the table.

"What? She's here? In Korea?" Daehyun look shock with the news. He's not here when the girl come and make some ruckus in the office.

"Yes she is. She come here last week. She also scold Youngjae when she does not allow her to meet me," Taekwoon told the boy what happen.

"What? Youngjae does not tell me anything," said Daehyun as he look at his cousin.

"Maybe she does not want to disturb you. You have been busy for these days," Taekwoon look at the boy. Daehyun nod his head agree on Taekwoon's words.

"So, what actually happen?" Daehyun bring them back to the main topic of their conversation.

"Hakyeon saw Haeyong hold my arm. I think she misunderstood with what she saw. She does not even comeback home last night. What should I do?" Taekwoon show his sad face to his cousin. 

"Just let her think and calm down. Maybe she need time to think. When she cool down, she will be back," said Daehyun to ease Taekwoon's heart.

Taekwoon nod his head before he hear some noise come outside the his room. He and Daehyun look at each other before they stand up and look out to know what happen. 

Once again, Haeyong come to the office and start to make ruckus in his office. "I already told you Youngjae is my secretary, only me can scold her," said Taekwoon as he walk closer to them.

"What do you want, Haeyong. My wife saw us yesterday and she has been angry with me. What more do you want? Just go," Taekwoon really feel angry. Why she need to come back and disturb his life. He already happy with his wife, why she need to destroy everything.

"You know what I want. I want you. I want us to become like before. Please accept me back. I love you," said Haeyong as she hold Taekwoon's arm.

"No and never. I don't love you anymore. I love my wife. Only her," Taekwoon pull back his hand.

"What? But, you promise me that you'll love me forever," Haeyong show a disappointed face. When she do that, Daehyun and Youngjae roll their eyes as they feel annoy on her acting.

"Promise? How dare you talk about the promise now. You the one who left me at the day we suppose to marry. Don't dare to talk about the promise with me," reply Taekwoon as he glare at the girl. 

"I'm sorry. Please. I love you," pleade Haeyong as she hold Taekwoon's hand tightly. 

"Don't say you love him easily like that if you don't know what love is," said a girl as she walk closer to them.