Talk

Learn To Love

Taekwoon sit at the dining table as he start to think carefully on what he just do. He just accuse his wife on something that unsure. He does not know the rumour is true or not.

That boy who he saw just now maybe accidently hold Hakyeon's hand. Maybe Hakyeon want to fall and that boy hold her hand to help her. There so many other reason why that boy and his wife hold hand.

Why he did not think carefully before he attack that girl bluntly like that. He should talk with the girl nicely. He should ask her. He know that girl will answer his question honestly. He know that girl is not someone like that. He admit he let his jealousy take over his mind.

"What have I done?" Taekwoon ask himself. He burried his head in his hand as he feel regret.

"Here," said Jaehwan as she put a cup of coffee in front the boy. Taekwoon only look at the cup as he sigh. He forget there someone else in the house. That girl must has heard he and Hakyeon fight just now.

"Don't worry. You just need to apologise to her and promise that you'll never do that again," said Jaehwan to ease Taekwoon's heart. She know that boy love her friend so much. If not, he will not feel jealous.

"Are you sure she will forgive me? I accuse her on something like that. I should trust her and talk to her nicely. Its all my fault," Taekwoon slam his head on the table hardly. He really need to kill himself.

"She will. When Wonshik....," Jaehwan stop her words that make Taekwoon look at her.

"When Wonshik and Hakyeon still together, Wonshik also accuse her on something that she did not do. They having big fight and not talking to each other for days. I still can remember how Wonshik apologise to her and promise to not do it again. They are so happy at that time," said Jaehwan as she look down. Taekwoon can detect sadness in her voice.

"Thank you for giving me the nice advice," said Taekwoon as he smile at the girl.

"You're welcome. I want Hakyeon happy. I know she can be happy with you," said Jaehwan before she leave the boy alone and get back to her room. 

Taekwoon take a deep breath. He already determine that he will appologise to that girl even if he need to kneel in front of her until she forgive him.

At that time, a message come in. Taekwoon look at his phone and see a picture sent by Dongwook. The content make Taekwoon become angry. He already forget what Jaehwan had told him. He just glare at the picture and wait for his wife to come back.