Together

Learn To Love

"That's everything?" Hakyeon look at the luggage before she look at her friend.

"Yes, it is," reply Jaehwan as she look around the room.

"I'm happy for you two," Hakyeon hold Jaehwan's hand with smile.

"Me too," Jaehwan also smile as she look at her friend.

"Thank you for keep being my side even after what happen," continue Jaehwan.

"Of course I will. You are my best friend. I know you well. I know you'll never do something like that to me," reply Hakyeon as she pat Jaehwan's hand.

"Lets me help you," Hakyeon take the luggage and pull it outside the room. When both of them walk out from the room, they can see their husbands talking at the living room. 

"Is that all?" Ask Wonshik as he point at the luggage. 

"Yes it is," reply Jaehwan before she stand beside her husband.

"I hope you will not come back here," said Hakyeon as she smile at her friends.

"She will not," reply Wonshik. He know the meaning of Hakyeon's words. He promise he will take care of his wife and daughter well.

"Thank you for everything Hakyeon, Taekwoon. Thank you for taking care of my wife and daughter," continue Wonshik.

"No need to. You two are my friends and I'm glad you two reconcile. I want you two to be happy together and I know you can take care of Jaehwan, Wonshikkie," Hakyeon look at Wonshik.

"You know what I will do if you repeat your mistakes," treat Hakyeon that make Wonshik nod his head. 

"Thank you to you too. If not because of you, we'll never clear this misunderstanding. Now I know about the boys who crazy on my wife and I'll be more careful on them. I don't want to lose my wife," said Taekwoon. He really feel thankful to that boy.

"I promise to you, I'll never do anything that can make you angry or sad again," Taekwoon look at his wife lovingly. Hakyeon smile widely as she nod her head.

"But, you two need to be more careful. They will do something more like what that boy do to me and Jaehwan. I'm afraid they will do something that can put you two in danger," Wonshik remind them what Songhoon can do. He really worried on them. Jaehwan nod her head agree on her husband.

"We will," reply Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand tightly.

"If that so, we'll leave now. Maybe you two want to continue what you did last night," tease Wonshik as he give Areum to Jaehwan and take the luggage and bag at his wife's hand. 

"Yah!" Yell Hakyeon with her red face while Taekwoon smile proudly.

"Well, if you two plan to have second child, you can send Areum here," tease Hakyeon that earn a thumb up by Wonshik. 

"Hakyeon!" Yell Jaehwan with her blushing face. Taekwoon just shake his head looking at his wife's behaviour.

When those two leave, Taekwoon fastly hug his wife tightly."What's wrong, Woonnie?" Ask Hakyeon as she feel weird on his sudden action.

"Nothing. Just feel like want to hug you," Taekwoon keep hugging that girl.

"Honestly I feel worried. I'm afraid they will do something that can make you angry to me and leave me. I can't imagine my life without you," mumble Taekwoon after he keep silent. Hakyeon push her husband softly and cup his face.

"No matter what happen, I will never leave you. I love you and I will trust you more than any people in this world. If something like that happen, I'll make sure I get your explaination first. When that happen, I want you to trust me too. I'll never leave you," Hakyeon stare at Taekwoon lovingly. 

"I love you," whisper Taekwoon as he lean forward.

"I love you too," whisper Hakyeon back before that boy kiss her lips. Taekwoon hold her waist tightly while she put her arms around Taekwoon's neck.

"Do you want to continue what we did last night?" Ask Taekwoon after they break the kiss.

"I would like to," Hakyeon bit Taekwoon's ear softly before that boy kiss her roughly.