Learn

Learn To Love

"Hakyeon, can we talk?" Said Taekwoon as he knock the door of Hakyeon's room. After a while, he still does not receive any reply from the girl.

"Is she still feel angry on what has happen earlier?" Taekwoon ask himself. He then open the door slowly and peek into the room. He saw no one in there. He enter the room and look around. Its look like the girl already finish tidy up her room. Its already fill with her things. 

"Is she already runaway from home?" Taekwoon ask himself as he turn around to leave the room. His steps stop when he hear a sound of door opened. He look at his left and see Hakyeon walk out from the bathroom just in her towel wrapping her body. 

When Hakyeon realise that boy is in her room, she shout as she hold her towel tightly before she run back into the bathroom. Her face become so red. Not only her, Taekwoon too. He already saw that body before, but it not as clear as today. He swallow hardly as he hold his hot face.

"What are you doing in my room?" Shout Hakyeon.

"I'm.. I just want to call you... for... for a talk," reply Taekwoon. 

"I'll leave now!" Shout Taekwoon as he leave the room and fastly go into his room. 

***

"Sorry for what happen earlier," said Taekwoon as he look at the girl after they finish eating their supper. 

"Its... its okay," reply Hakyeon without looking at the boy and keep washing the dishes. Taekwoon just look at the figure as he smile. He think its not wrong if he try to learn to love this girl. 

After Hakyeon finish washing the dishes, they sit at the dining table facing each other. 

"Hakyeon, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I should not do that," said Taekwoon as he look at his wife. 

"Don't worry. I understand. I should not enter your room just like that," reply Hakyeon as she smile. 

"Please give me time, Hakyeon. Give me time to learn to love you," said Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"I will. But please give me chance too to know you better," reply Hakyeon as she smile widely.