Hot night

Learn To Love

Hakyeon's eyes become wide when she enter the bedroom. It has been beautifully decorated. There pink ribbon, flowers, stars around the wall and also the candles that make it look so romantic. On the wall, there a big heart made by flowers that mostly gain her attention. On the bed, there are rose petals and also a bouquet of red rose in the middle of it.

Taekwoon smile widely when he saw Hakyeon's face. He hold Hakyeon's hand and pull her toward the bed. He push her down to sit on it slowly. He then take the bouquet of fifthteen red rose and kneel in front of the girl before he give the flower to her.

"Its mean I'm sorry," said Taekwoon as he stare at the girl lovingly. Hakyeon take the flower and look at it with a smile. She want to keep sulking but she really can't. It so romantic that can't make she stop smiling.

"Did you forgive me?" Ask Taekwoon to get confirmation from his wife. Hakyeon look up acting like she is thinking on it before she look at the boy with a smile.

"Yes, I am. This is so romantic. For your information, I really can't get angry with you for long time," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon feel so happy. He kiss Hakyeon's hand before he sit beside the girl.

"Did you do this by yourself?" Ask Hakyeon as she look around the room.

"No. I got help from Jaehwan and Wonshik," told Taekwoon that make the girl look at him.

"Wonshik? Have they two reconcile?" Ask Hakyeon curiously.

"I don't know. Maybe they will discuss on it tonight. Jaehwan and Areum will sleep at Wonshik's house tonight. They want to give us some privacy," reply Taekwoon.

"Privacy? Why they need to do that?" Ask Hakyeon as she does not understand why. Taekwoon can't help but laugh little bit on how cute innocent the girl is.

Taekwoon once again kneel in front of his wife. He then give three red roses to the girl and also a small box to her. "Jung Hakyeon, you're the best thing that I ever had. You are the one that make me happy when I though there no more hope for me to believe in love. But you show me that I'm wrong. Your kind heart make me fall for you more. Your cuteness and careness make me can't resist on you. You make me fall in love with you. I love you, Jung Hakyeon," confess Taekwoon. Hakyeon's tears already fall when the boy start confessing.

"I'm sorry I take quite times to tell you this. But, I love you. I really love you. And I hope we will live together forever with our children and also our grandchildren. Please stay with me till the end, my love," continue Taekwoon as he stare at Hakyeon straight into her eyes.

Hakyeon look at the boy with wide smile. She wait for it for long time actually. This boy is her first love. First time she go to Jung mansion with his father, she saw this boy and fall for him at the first sight. She know it just a young love but still that boy is her first love.

Taekwoon cup Hakyeon's face and lean forward, closing the gap between them. Taekwoon capture Hakyeon's delicious lips and kiss it. They kiss sweetly and slowly as they enjoying the pureness of the kiss.

"I love you too, Jung Taekwoon. Very much," reply Hakyeon before they continue the kiss.

Hakyeon hold Taekwoon's neck as she deepen the kiss. It start to become rough and hot. Taekwoon's hand already roaming around Hakyeon's body. Hakyeon moan in the kiss when Taekwoon's hand grop her . They break the kiss and take this chance to take their breath.

Taekwoon push down the girl and stare at her ily. "Now you know why we need some privacy," whisper Taekwoon as he his lips before he kiss the girl again and his hand already under her dress, touching Hakyeon's skin.

Few minutes later, their clothes already gone and start their hot night session. That night, both of them sleep with a smile in each other embrace. Nothing can make them happy than being together.