Fight

Learn To Love

"Where are you from, Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon coldly when the girl enter the house. Hakyeon want to ignore that boy and just walk to their room silently.

"I ask you, where are you from?" Ask Taekwoon in louder voice as he hold Hakyeon's arm.

"Why should I told you," Hakyeon pull back her hand harshly. She glare at the boy angrily. It look like Wonshik's guess is wrong. Taekwoon does not show any sign that he regret and want to apologise to her on what happen earlier. It become worse she think.

"Because I'm your husband. You should told me where you're going," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon just glare at the boy with mix feeling.

"I know why you don't want to tell me. You just met your exboyfriend, right? His wife is here right now. So, you don't have to worry anything that she will disturb you two," accuse Taekwoon that earn a slap from Hakyeon.

"How dare you? I though you want to apologise to me for what have you said just now. But, it look like I'm wrong," said Hakyeon as she look at her husband sadly. 

"You send someone to follow me. Its look like you really don't trust me at all. I'm really disappointed at you, Jung Taekwoon," continue Hakyeon before she enter Jaehwan's room. 

Taekwoon sit on the chair as he ruffles his hairs harshly. He does not know why, but he really feel hurt. It not because of Hakyeon's slap, but because of her words.

He really need to calm himself. So he decide to take a walk, leaving the house to think.

"Hwannie," called Hakyeon as she lie and put her head on Jaehwan's lap. She cry and cry when she remember what Taekwoon said to her just now. It feel so hurt.

Jaehwan who heard everything from the room just rub Hakyeon's hairs softly. Thankfully her daughter does not wake up on the big fight between the couple.

"How can he say that to me," mumble Hakyeon in her cry. Jaehwan though that boy will apologise but no. It look like there something that make the boy become more angry.

Suddenly Hakyeon stop crying and look at Jaehwan. "I met Wonsik just now," told Hakyeon that make Jaehwan's face change.

"You should see how miserable he is. He look thinner and very messy. It a good decision for you to leave him. Let him know how precious you are and how bad it will be when you not with him," continue Hakyeon. Her words make Jaehwan feel sad. That boy should not become like that. Wonshik should be happy when she leave him.

After Hakyeon told Jaehwan that, she continue to cry on Jaehwan's lap. "Why he say that to me?" Hakyeon cried. 

"Yah, cry if you want to cry first," scold Jaehwan as she rub Hakyeon's hair sofly. She know that girl want she and Wonshik to be together again. But, she does not think she can do that.