Ask

Learn To Love

"I'm full right now. Thank you for treating me, Taekwoonnie," said Hakyeon after she finish her food. She smile at her husband as she watch her husband eat.

"So, can you tell me who is that guy?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his wife. Hakyeon sigh after she hear that question.

"Well, if you don't want to tell me, its okay," continue Taekwoon.

"No, its fine. I already expect that question. By the way, you are my husband. I should tell you about him," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon nod his head.

"He's my ex boyfriend," told Hakyeon as she play with the juice glass.

"Do you still love him?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the girl.

"What? No. Of course not. My love for him already gone when I know he slept with my own friend," reply Hakyeon. She look sad when she told him that.

"Oh I'm sorry," said Taekwoon as he show a regret face for asking her that question.

"Why you need to be sorry. Its okay. I just hope he can accept that he already has his own family and I also has my own family," reply Hakyeon as she pat Taekwoon's hand softly.

"Don't you have any question to ask me?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the girl. Hakyeon tilt her head as she think hardly.

"Just ask me anything," continue Taekwoon to ensure that girl that its really okay to ask him.

"Can you tell me everything about yourself?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the boy excitedly.

"Really? I thought you will ask me about... emm Haeyong," said Taekwoon as he show a shock face.

"Well, I want to ask you about that too. But, I think you are more important for me to ask for. I know you still love her and I will wait for you to love me," reply Hakyeon as she smile. Taekwoon smile back at the girl as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. He feel so lucky to have this girl as his wife. In deep of his heart, he already start to love that girl. He also admit there still love for Haeyong. But, it just need some time to make it disappear. He sure about it.