How

Learn To Love

"Hyung, how your married life?" Ask Daehyun as he sit in front of his cousin.

"Fine and better I think. I already start to love her," reply Taekwoon as he look at Daehyun.

"How about Haeyong? Have you heard anything about her?" Ask Daehyun. His question make Taekwoon's face change immediately.

"I don't know and I don't care. My feeling to her already gone when she lie to me and my family. I already has my own family. Rather than thinking about her, it much more better if I think about my wife," reply Taekwoon as he start to feel angry when he think about what that girl and her father had done to him and his family.

"Okay. I'm glad you think like that hyung," said Daehyun as he smile widely. 

"Well, how about you and my secretary?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the boy.

"What do you mean hyung?" Ask Daehyun as he smile shyly.

"I know your relationship with Youngjae. Don't try to keep it secret from me. I know everything that happen in this office," said Taekwoon as he raise his eyebrows. 

"Hyung, we just start to know each other," said Daehyun as he look at his fingers. 

"Okay, if you say so. But, if you need my help, just tell me," reply Taekwoon as he pat Daehyun's shoulder. The boy nod his head as he smile at his cousin. 

***

"Are you done?" Ask Taekwoon from the living room. He keep checking the time as he look at his watch.

"Lets go," said Hakyeon as she walk out from her room. Taekwoon turn his head to that girl. He fastly stand up as his eyes still fix at the girl. Hakyeon is wearing a red dress match with Taekwoon suit. That girl look so pretty and beautiful

"Why? Am I look weird?" Ask Hakyeon when she saw Taekwoon's reaction.

"No, of course not. You're gorgeous," praise Taekwoon as he smile at the girl. Hakyeon smile back as she walk closer to the boy.

"Lets go," said Hakyeon. Taekwoon nod his head before they walk out from the house together.