Help

Learn To Love

Jaehwan walk slowly toward the kitchen. As she open the fridge, suddenly she feel pain at her belly. She fastly hold her belly as she groan in pain. She walk with difficult toward her room slowly. Every steps she take give her more pain. She can feel the sweat start to fall down from her forehead. She sit on the bed slowly and take her phone. She close her eyes as she try to hold her tears. It really hurt.

She dial Wonshik's number but the boy does not answer. She keep calling him but its still same. Her husband is not answering. She lie on her bed as she hold her belly. The pain become worse. She does not know who else can she ask for help. 

"Hakyeon," mumble her when she remember that girl. She fastly call that girl as she cry. It really hurt. She wait for the girl to answer her call as she cried in pain. 

"Hello," answer Hakyeon. Luckily she still not sleeping.

"Hakyeon," called Jaehwan. She can't keep continue her words because it feel so hurt.

"Jaehwan? Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon when she hear Jaehwan's voice. She can detect there's something wrong from her voice.

"Hakyeon, help me. Its hurt very much," said Jaehwan before the phone slip from her grip. She hold her belly as she crying. Its really hurt.

"Jaehwan! Jaehwan!" shout Hakyeon as she stand up. She fastly run toward Taekwoon's room and knock the door.

"Taekwoon! Taekwoon!" Called Hakyeon. The boy open the door and look at her with sleepy face.

"What do you want, Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon as he glare at the girl.

"Hurry up, sent me to Jaehwan's house. She need help. She's in pain. Hurry," said Hakyeon as she look at her husband with teary eyes. Taekwoon want to argue but stop when he saw how worried that girl is.

***

"Jaehwan, open the door. Jaehwan," shout Hakyeon as she knock the door. She keep knocking but there still no answer. It make Hakyeon become more worried. 

"I hope Wonshik still doesn't change the password," mumble Hakyeon as she press the passcode. 

"Yes," Hakyeon feel relief when the door opened. Its look like the passcode is still the same. She fastly run into the house and look around to find that girl. She go to the bedroom and saw the girl lying on the bed as she hold her belly. 

"Jaehwan," called Hakyeon as she run toward that girl. She hold Jaehwan's hand and look at her worriedly. She can see the tears and sweat on Jaehwan's face. Jaehwan's bite her lips as she crying and look at Hakyeon gladly. 

"Hakyeon, my baby," said Jaehwan as she hold Hakyeon's arm tightly. 

"You will be fine. The baby will be fine," Hakyeon try to calm the girl as she wipe Jaehwan's tears and sweat.

"Taekwoon, hurry!" shout Hakyeon that make the boy walk toward the room fastly. He look at the girls in shock. 

"Hurry, we need to bring her to the hospital," said Hakyeon as she look at her husband. Taekwoon nod his head before he lift Jaehwan carefully.