Chapter 9: Noticing

We Got "Engaged"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2MGOBFzTL0

2AM - To Love Again

 

 

You realize that this was a very personal moment for Chunji, so you quickly looked away and immediately felt bad for spying up on him.

I never expected that to happen… You silently tiptoed downstairs towards the kitchen, still hungry but had the scene replaying over and over in your mind.

Now that you thought about it, Chunji had never talked about his mom even once before. From the very first week being stuck with him, he would once in a while describe how his dad is and what his standards are, so you would be able to get on his good side. He would also complain about his older brother about how he wasn’t very educated and spent money on women like it was no big deal.

But he never described his mom.

Why?

You wanted to ask Chunji about it, but you knew it would be too personal; too soon for you to even confront him about it.
You decided to let the matter go until you could feel that Chunji can trust you more; though you don’t know when that will ever be.
The funny thing is, you never thought that you would actually care about the coldhearted boy’s life. But the way he expressed his sorrow back there…it made him seem like as if he was actually a happy person in his past life.

And the fact that he has such a cold, shelled up aura around him made you wonder if it was actually a cover up of what he actually feels inside. The more you thought about it, the more you wanted to learn about him…

You shook your head. It would have to wait. 




Short chapter..!
Sorry if I'm boring you with like, no 'love' scenes at all, but I will get there soon xD.
Please feel free to subscribe and comment ^_^
It would be much, much appreciated~