Chapter 16: First Strong Hint Of Jealousy

We Got "Engaged"

I've realized that the chapters seem pretty short..so I'm going to try to make it longer hahah :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU1slStB5CM

Teen Top - Clap

 

I'm so cra cra crazy. 
Who do you think you are?
Why did you appear at my memory  and messing it
Why did I keep thinking about it, I'm only going crazy.

 

Lunch period was finally starting, and as Chunji walked out of his class with Niel as usual, he couldn't help but wonder where you were.

What if she's by herself? She is a new transfer student after all. Should I go look for her?

Chunji anxiously bit his lip as he looked around the wave of students. Niel looked at his hyung. "Yah, are you trying to look for your girl?"

"She's not my girl," Chunji frowned. Niel rolled his eyes. "Fine, fiance." 
Chunji just ignored him. That wasn't what I meant, but whatever.

Chunji's eyes kept on darting from one student to another, trying not to make it too obvious that he was looking for somebody. 
Why am I looking for her? It's because she's my so-called fiance, right? Chunji nodded his head silently to himself, trying to come up with a good reason.

Finally, his eyes rested on your distant figure, who was coming towards his direction. 
Chunji smirked. He had this all planned in his head.
He was going to call your name out, and then when you see him, you would have a happy look on your face and run up to him. Then he would give you a cold shoulder and say, "Follow me. You're going to lunch with me." Then you would give him a cute pout and say, "Alright." Then you guys would have a happy, happy lunch.
He was quietly chuckling to himself at the thought of it while Niel stared at him weirdly, sometimes thinking that even though Chunji's basically expressionless, he still has that wild imagination of his.
This was so unlike him.
He was just about to call out your name until he spotted a boy walking along with you, happily chatting away.
Chunji frowned at the sight, then he noticed something.

Wait a minute, he's the son of the CEO that was celebrating their company anniversary the other day! 

Then, an angry thought came over him. So was he the one that she was actually talking to that night? She LIED to me?!
Chunji quickly grew a temper.
He glowered at you and Minhyuk dangerously. Niel saw this and he quickly tried to calm Chunji down.
"Hyung! Don't be too reckless. She's your fiance anyways."

"Yes, but look at the way they're looking at each other! What if somebody thinks she's two-timing me, her husband-to-be?" Chunji tried to come up with a good excuse.

He didn't wait for Niel's response and immediately walked up to you.
 You were busy talking to Minhyuk until you looked up to see Chunji storming towards you.

"Chunji!" You yelped as he hastily grabbed your wrist and instantly pulled you towards his side. You tried to twist away from his firm grasp.

"Chunji! You're hurting me." 

Minhyuk quickly stepped out and tried to gently pull you away. He shot Chunji a look. "What do you think you're doing? You're harming her."

Chunji sneered at him. "You shouldn't tell me what to do. I'm her fiance."

"It doesn't mean you should be so rash," Minhyuk growled.

Almost everyone was suddenly stopping to look at the scene.

Chunji noticed this and he quickly tried to end the conversation. He leaned forward towards Minhyuk's ear, quietly snarling. "This isn't over yet. You better stay away from her."

He walked away with you stumbling after him, your arm still in his grip. Minhyuk glared at Chunji from a distance, instantly disliking him already.

What a rude and impulsive guy. I don't understand why _____ would choose him.
 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦


"Let go of me!" you squirmed under Chunji's grasp. He finally lets go once you both enter the greenhouse at the back of the school. Despite the flowery, peaceful aura around the garden, you and Chunji both had a dark one.

"What's wrong with you?" you asked, rubbing your now red wrist.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!" Chunji yelled.

"I don't underst--" BAM! You slightly jumped at Chunji's hand slamming against the wall next to your face. He had your body leaned up against it.

"Look, you're supposed to be my fiance, or at least act like my fiance. But now I see that you're already flirting with some guy!" 

You stared at him in disbelief. "I wasn't flirting! I was only talking for pete's sake--"

"He was the same guy you were talking to at that anniversary party that night, right? Instead of your dad?" he gave you a bitter, hurtful look.

Your eyes rounded. Shoot, he found out...

"You lied to me."

You felt a pang of guilt. "Chunji, I really didn't mean to lie to you. I just didn't want you to misunderstand--"

"And look where it got us," he interrupted.

You can only look down in shame. You didn't know that he would be so upset over this. 
At the same time, Chunji was thinking the same thing. He was so confused. Why was he overreacting over this type of issue? Why did it bother him so much to see you even looking at a guy? It's not like he cares if a girl he was forced to marry with likes another guy, right? 



...Right?

 

 

 

Nevermind, couldn't really make this a really long chapter...oh well, I'll try it on the next chapter xP.

Don't forget to Subscribe & Comment! ^_^
It would be much much much appreciated and would surely motivate me more~!
Thank you again to my lovely subscribers *-* <3