Chapter 41: Be Mine

We Got "Engaged"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROOhX18se00
B1A4 - Only Learned Bad Things



It hadn't been a few days yet ever since the incident; and yet you couldn't stop thinking about it, letting the image replay on and on in your mind.
School had just ended and you distantly walked down the busy hallways towards the staircase.
Your fingertips softly brushed the red color of your lips in reminisce as you flashed back to the scene to you lying there, on Chunji's bed, while he whispered those wondrous words that instantly gave you butterflies as soon as your ears percepted them.

                                                                                                                  "I love you,"

Those words never left your mind, and probably never will.
There was more to the flashback, and your memory was eager to spill out.
As Chunji pulled back, his eyes locked contact with yours, and it seemed as if you both felt a strong, passionate connection. He searched your eyes and at that instant moment, Chunji slowly leaned in until his breath grew steamy and hot against your lips. Before you knew it, the both of you closed your eyes to embrace the wonderful moment that was bound to happen. 

A sensational kiss was shared.

And as you both retreated to gather some breath from the romantic kiss you shared, you opened your eyes and looked up into his longingly.

"I love you too."
 

"Oof!" you staggered back as soon as something impacted your head, shaking you from envisioning the picture. You looked up to see L.Joe glancing at you with a smirk on his face, both hands in his pockets.

"Geez, it's like I always come across you or the queenka everytime I'm in the hallway," you rubbed your forehead.

"And I see that you always bump into people because you never look up," he teased. You stuck your tongue out at him in response.

"You were heading downstairs, right? I'll walk you," he hung his arm around your shoulders and led you forward. 

"Thanks," you smiled and the two of you strolled down the staircase.

"Are you hungry?" L.Joe asks as you both exited out of the doors and walked down the grey concrete that trailed all the way down to the entrance of the school.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm going to treat you out."

You raised an eyebrow at him in suspicion. "You never took me out to eat before. What's the occasion now?"

"What? Can't I just treat my sister-in-law out just because I feel like it?" 

"I guess," you shrugged, then frowned upon realization of his exaggerated words. "and I am not your sister-in-law."

"But you will be, right?" L.Joe gave you a little nudge on the shoulder. In return, you sighed and rolled your eyes, not wanting to answer him; perhaps because of embarassment.

He stopped in front of his private car and opened the door for you, letting you slip in followed by he himself.
As the car finally started running, you looked out through the window, seeing the green scenery whizz past you.
Soon, the scenery changed to glass buildings and typical coffee shops for the rest of the way.

L.Joe was unusually quiet; normally he would always burst into a conversation with you whenever he gets the chance.
Now it seemed as if his lips were tightly sealed and his eyes strictly glued to the view up ahead.
You felt as if something suspicious really was going on.

"Where exactly are we going, Byunghun?" you turned your head towards him in question.

He continued to look straight ahead, only bringing a small smile to his face. "You'll see."

~~~~~

"Oppa, what is this for?" A blue blindfold laid in your hands delicately, as if its only purpose in existence were to serve as a cover for one's eyes. 

"Wrap it around your eyes," L.Joe instructed, twirling his finger around his head as an example.

You hesitantly tied it around your head and let the older boy lead you to a direction.

For every step taken, you grew more anxious while Byunghun mumbled encouraging words to ensure your safety.
You shifted your eyes around helplessly in the dark and gripped his arms, afraid that you might lose your balance and fall.

"Almost there," L.Joe patted your hand in comfort.

You slightly nodded your head and carefully walked ahead. The moist, soft dirt you could feel beneath your shoes told you that you were somewhere full of nature, or at least full of trees.

"Are we in a forest or something?" you slightly joked. You could hear the chuckles then coming from the young male, which was invariably one of your favorite attributes about him. The sound of his soft, charming laughter always seemed very soothing.

"No, silly, we are somewhere even better," he said, and you could picture his innocent smile plastered upon his face as he said those words.

A couple feet further and finally L.Joe had stopped you in your tracks. You felt his arms around you loosening and finally only empty space had surrounded you.

"Are we here already?"

"Yes,"
 

another familiar voice called out.

You froze for a second, knowing whose perfect and calm voice that belonged to.

"..Chunji?"

There was no reply, but a sudden spark of electricity that went through you as the owner of the flawless voice slid his hands below yours and was grasping it gently.

"Hello, Ms. _____," he said with a stern yet affectionate tone.

"What is this?" you asked, though you couldn't contain your happiness that blossomed from the presence of Chunji.

"I guess it's time for you to find out," he said, carefully removing the blindfold from your eyes that finally allowed you to see the brightness of the world.

It took a short moment to let your eyes adjust to the brightness, and not just because of the sunlight, but because of the ravishing glow coming from Chunji. His perfect face radiated off the light and his deep brown eyes were intensely beautiful. His perfect black hair glistened and his perfect rosy pink lips were crying out for another kiss. Even his thin grey sweatshirt wrapped around his upper body perfectly and his dark denim jeans screamed magnificence. Everything was perfect about him.

Aside from the amazement of Chunji, you glanced around and saw that the rest of the group was already there, including Kevin. They all waved to you and a few of them giggled. L.Joe gave you a confident smirk and a thumbs up. Before you could process what was going on, you realized the wonderful scenery that was presented before your eyes.
It was like a humongous garden, filled with colorful variety of flowers and an immense line of green bushes shaped and organized. It was like one of those elegant gardens in England where wealthy people go and have a cup of tea. 

"This is..." you started to say, and Chunji gladly filled in the blanks.

"Beautiful? Glorious? Ravishing?"

You nodded your head quickly to all three and a wide smile spread across your lips.

He grinned in relief, a relief that for the past couple of days of planning this wonderful scenery for you would be worth it, and your genuine and joyful reaction proved that it was.

You looked back at Chunji in question. "What is this for, though?"

Chunji had anticipated this question for awhile now, and he knew that the answer he'd share would not be simple at all.
He swallowed his nervousness, fear, and all the other emotions that might stop him from answering, and took a deep breath to prepare himself. Chunji found his way through your hands again, grasping it firmly in assurance.

"It is specially for asking you something, something very important."

You blinked up at him, uncertain of what his intentions are. You looked at the connection from his hand to yours, then up to his eyes that stirred of sincere passion and devotion. A million things were running through your mind at this time; mostly positive chances and negative chances of what's about to happen.

"I know that we haven't been in good terms in the past, and that our so-called marriage is a lie, but even so, I want to make it right..." Chunji his lips in thought.

"Let's pretend that we were never involved in an arranged marriage, and let us start over again," he gently said. You continued to stare at him in confusion, but you didn't say a word in order to let him go on.

"Jin _____," Chunji declared, announcing your full name with boldness, searching your eyes continuously to reassure him that everything will be alright.

And finally, beyond any doubt, Chunji unsealed his lips to reveal his question for you, a question that would undeniably, unmistakenly and unaquestionably assure you that it would be the second most wonderful words--next to his three words of confession--that Chunji has ever mouthed to you.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

 

 

-----

Hello suscribers and readers, I am EXTREEEEMELYYYYYY sorry for my VERY VERY LATE hiatus ㅜㅜ!
Yeah, you would assume that i'd be making up excuses for my long absence, and you are right ㅜㅜ
Summer vaca/school/loss of motivation/work/life/blahblahblah etc

And of course I really did feel bad for leaving the story in such a cliffhanger or what not, i mean what happens next after Chunji's confession??
Well, now you know...after about 4 months *you are free to be very mad at me and punish me for my selfishness*

I will try not to do this unacceptable crime again without telling you guys, and so i will warn everyone that every once in a while i MIGHT go on another hiatus on this story again, so...beware.

You can unsuscribe me...*sob

From now on i will try to find some free time to continue my story and finally finish it!
I'm already working on future chapters!

Fighting! \(^^';)\