Chapter 12: Ready For School

We Got "Engaged"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvoWcE7JKc

Jay Park - Girlfriend
 

 

That night, you and Chunji both headed to the suite after eating dinner.
Although it was awkward at first, you both took turns to take a shower and change in the bathroom. 
Later on, Chunji sat on his bed watching TV. He then looked over at you, who was already fast asleep.
He couldn't help but bring a small smile to his face as he looked at your cute sleeping appearance.

"Goodnight, _____-ah."
 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
 

The next morning, it was time to head home.
You both arrived at the mansion and started unpacking your things.
As you put the used clothes into a basket, Chunji knocked on the door.

"Yes?" 

He came in with one of his arms behind him. "So you haven't forgotten about school yet, right?"

You looked at him. Actually, I did forget...time passed by so fast.

"Well," Chunji said. "Here's your uniform for my school," he brought out the clothing from behind his back. It was navy blue with golden colored buttons. The end of the sleeves were lined with yellow color, along with the pockets.

"Wah, it's so pretty!" you exclaimed, taking the uniform from him. 

"Glad you like it," Chunji said. "I like it too. Yellow is one of my favorite colors."

You gave him a look. "Yellow? Such a happy color for a grumpy person..."

Chunji narrowed his eyebrows. "Yah."

"Just kidding," you smiled.

He relaxed. "Anyways, school starts in a couple days. You should get ready if there's anything."

"I know, I know," you calmly said.

Chunji nodded then left.
You stood there observing your new uniform.

A new school, a new life...what will come next? You thought to yourself.
 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

 

The next morning, you lazily got out of bed and got ready.
You smoothed out your uniform and went downstairs to the kitchen, where the maids had already prepared food onto the large dining table.
Chunji was already patiently eating, not even looking up at you.
You sat down across from him and ate the food that was already on your plate.

He finally looked up and spoke. "Don't forget about the paper listing your classes. You're going to need it since I won't be around to guide you."

"Why not?"

He gave you a look. "Are you kidding me? I have my own classes to go to. I'm not going to waste my time helping you search for yours."

You sighed and rolled your eyes.

Geez, did morning bite him in the or something? He's back to his cruel self.
 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

 

You both finally arrived at the school from the limo. As you and Chunji walked in the gates, you were caught in surprise when everyone was screaming and yelling out.

"Chunji oppa~ Saranghae!" One screamed.

"Chunji oppa~! Bogoshippeo~! " 

"Chunji oppa, why are you getting married to this plain girl?!"

The last one made you offended.
You looked at Chunji, who kept walking straight ahead. His gaze coolly ignored everyone.

Wow, I knew Chunji was handsome, but I never thought he'd be so immensely popular...

Your thoughts were interrupted by a sharp, strong feminine voice.

 

"Yah! Who do you think you are looking at my Chunji?"

 

 

 

 

Please feel free to subscribe & comment~
It'd be much, much appreciated ^__^