Chapter 13: Taeyeon

We Got "Engaged"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHcr9RKRoJE

Sistar - Follow Me

 

 

Everybody heard the outburst and looked at the person who said it.
Everyone started to murmur and whisper as they made way for the main queenka of this school.
The confident queen walked classily towards you. She looked you up and down, then turned towards Chunji.

"Annyeong, oppa~ I missed you." She tightly hugged him and snuggled her face against his chest.

"Now you're all mine again!"

You looked quizzically at the girl. Why is she calling Chunji hers when she should know that we're engaged..?

Unless she doesn't know..?


Chunji scoffed. "Kim Taeyeon, stop saying that."

"Stop saying what?" she innocently asked.

"Stop saying I'm yours. You should know that I'm engaged already." 

You slightly blushed when he said that, even though he probably didn't whole heartedly mean it.


Taeyeon didn't give up. "But oppa~ you should know that I'm always here for you! I don't understand why you'd choose this kind of girl." She looked back at you in distaste.

You just looked at her in disbelief. 

Chunji protectively stepped in front of you. "Taeyeon, just stop this. I don't understand why you keep chasing me when you know the answer already."

Taeyeon gleamed in hope. "The answer is yes?"

"No," Chunji coldly said.

With that, he grabbed your arm and walked past the baffled Taeyeon who glared at you in hate. 


♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
 

"What was all that about?" you asked. He let go of your arm and sat down at a bench.

Chunji had taken you to the back of the school where there was a gigantic, elegant greenhouse full of colorful plants.
It was also where the basketball courts and the grass field was.
He sighed and combed back his hair with his fingers. "Just a girl who's been obsessing over me for the past year," he casually said.

"For a year? Oh my..." you exclaimed.

"Yeah," Chunji got up and stretched out his limbs. "She's always been trying to follow me everywhere and writing me sick love letters, and even created a fanclub based on me."

"Sounds like she really...likes you," you said, even though it gave you shivers saying that.

He snorted. "Like me? More like wanting to keep me as her pet."

Chunji sighed. "Anyways, let's not talk about this. It's giving me a headache."

"I agree, let's not," you said, seeing how irritated he was.

There was a short silent moment until he finally spoke up. "You should really find your classes before you're late. On your first day."

"If only you would help me, it would be a lot easier, you selfish jerk," you muttered.

Luckily he had already walked back inside before he could hear what you said.