Chapter 29: Taeyeon's Dirty Big Secret

We Got "Engaged"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Qx4NlLQzM
SNSD - Run Devil Run



"Get up, you little punk!" the queenka shrieked in the frightened girl's ear.
She grabbed the collar of the girl's school uniform, making the victim wince in fear.
"What did I tell you about touching my Chunji? HUH?!"

The girl with caked makeup all over her face sobbed loudly, having her mascara drip down her cheeks. 
"B-but, Taeyeon unnie, I only bumped into him--"

"Save your excuses! I know you did it on purpose!" Taeyeon spat. She pushed the girl back roughly, causing the female to bump her head against the brick wall of the alley.

Taeyeon then evilly smirked. "You know what I'm going to do to you, right?" She cracked her knuckles dangerously. Behind her, all eight girls also got ready to pounce on their prey.

The girl backed up against the wall cowardly. "P-please, spare me unnie! I promise I'll give you anything! Just don't hurt me!"

Taeyeon let out a sound of distaste. "How lame. You think you can just bribe me? I oughta--" She held up her hand, ready to smack the girl's face.

"N-no! Please! I'll really do anything you say! I'll..I'll help you get revenge on that new girl!" the girl squeaked.

Taeyeon stopped for a moment, slightly amused by her words. "Really now?"

The victim opened her eyes and quickly nodded. Everyone knew how much Taeyeon despised you.

"You're willing to risk getting into trouble to help me get rid of that pest?" Taeyeon smirked in interest.

"Of course! Just please spare me! I don't want my face to get ruined--" 

"Yeah, yeah. Not like your face is anything special," Taeyeon rolled her eyes. The girl wimpered and became offended.

"What's your name?"

"Park Nayoung."

"Park Nayoung? Alright, I'll let you go this time. But you better do your job good or else," the queenka sharply instructed.

The girl frantically moved her head up and down in agreement. 

Taeyeon smiled. "Now, I want you to do everything in your willpower to bring that girl down. Use any, and I mean any kind of method to teach that loser a lesson. Got it?"

"Yes, Unnie! I won't let you down!" the girl beamed. 

"Excellent. Now get out of here." 

The scapegoat gladly scrambled out of the alley in relief.

Taeyeon tapped her long, red fingernails against her lips in mischief.

Sooyoung had the guts to speak out. "Taeyeon unnie, how come you won't do it yourself if you hate her so much?"

The queenka spun around, causing Sooyoung to shrink back against the wall.

"Because, my dear Sooyoung, what's the point if Chunji knows that I'm the one who's harming his precious little fiance? Wouldn't it be better if another person does it and then I'll end up being the innocent one who didn't do anything?"

Sooyoung blinked and nodded understandingly. "Ahh, I see."

 "Exactly." Taeyeon then turned around and walked out of the dark alley, gesturing the other eight girls to follow her.

"Besides," she continued, "This could be fun to watch. If all else fails, then that's when I step in."

Taeyeon curved her cherry red lipstick with a devilish smile. "She'll never know that one of the most powerful gang leaders of South Korea is here to destroy her once and for all."

She gave a small laugh of satisfaction that echoed through the dangerous streets of the late night.