Chapter 14: Realizing

We Got "Engaged"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndDmUCg-Vbw

Shin Min Ah - Sha La La


 

Minhyuk was sitting by the window in an empty classroom with a couple of his friends, who were busy messing around with each other.
Ever since that day when he met you, he couldn't stop thinking about you.
Only after one night did you manage to get in his head every now and then.

What's wrong with me? All I think about is her, her, her. I think I'm going to go crazy. I don't know why I'm so drawn to her.

Minhyuk sighed. He really didn't feel like going to school even though it was the first day back from break. He was absentmindedly looking out the window until he spotted a large crowd of students coming towards the two people arriving inside the school.

He curiously lifted up his head and looked down at the figures. The tall, male figure was the other kingka of this school, he knew for sure, but he didn't recognize the girl next to him. Minhyuk wasn't sure but he thought the girl looked familiar.
 His friends bumped into his back to look out the window too. 

"Yah! I think that's the girl that Chunji's going to marry!" his friend, Yonghwa, blurted out.

"I wonder if she's hot? I can't see from this distance," the other one, Jonghyun, smirked.

Their other friend, Jungshin, only sat back leaning against his chair. He shook his head at the sight of them squirming to look at the couple. "Idiots."             

Minhyuk had only concentrated on looking at the girl.
Now he knows the girl really looked familiar.
He had to make sure.

Without a word, he pushed past his friends who looked at him in surprise and ran all the way downstairs.
He ran out the school doors and looked straight ahead towards the gates, where you were looking around the mob of people with a confused look.

Minhyuk's heart started to relax. It is you...

But then he realized.

Wait, so if Chunji is getting engaged to...

He widened his eyes in shock.

No way. I can't believe I didn't realize sooner.

He remembered hearing the news on TV that broadcasted about the engagement between Lee Chanhee and his fiance, Jin _____.

Jin _____.

...No wonder her name sounded so familiar...




 

Please feel free to subscribe & comment~ :D
It would be much, much appreciated <3