Chapter 10: Snow Trip

We Got "Engaged"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igEXwonBUeI

2Nise - She Said 

I still love this song *-*

 


For the recent week, you were busy helping planning the monthly bouquets along with the other people at the company. It was indeed tiring and took up a lot of time, but you enjoyed coming up with ideas and sharing them.

Sometimes Chunji would stop by to check up on the progress and you would look at him sympathetically for any signs of his grief.
But he only looked like his usual self.
You were relieved because you really didn't want to see him or actually anyone sad, but also wondering what he was really thinking.


♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦


Chunji saw how diligently you were working; and also slightly surprised. He thought you wouldn't take it serious and it impressed him when you proved him wrong.

One day as you got out from the company, Chunji came up to you, surprising you with the next words he was going to say.

"We're going on a snow trip tomorrow."

You looked at him with broad eyes. Did he just say what I thought he said?

He saw your surprised face and cleared his throat. "I might as well give you a break from all that work. Besides, I'm bored out of my mind."

"Then you could've just went to the trip by yourself," you teased.

He looked at you. "And people wouldn't think it's weird if I went by myself and not with my wife-to-be?"

You couldn't argue with that.
 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
 

The very next day, you were almost finished packing for the trip. You were a bit nervous and doubtful since you're going to be with him for the whole time.

And that would possibly mean more yelling, more demanding, and more lectures coming from him. But you shook it away because you didn't want to miss this opportunity to go have fun; especially in snow. It was your favorite weather.

As you got downstairs, he was already waiting for you in his snuggly coat and overnight bag slung over his shoulder.

"Why do you always have to be so slow?" he snapped.

"Calm down, will you? It wasn't like an hour you waited for me," you said, carrying your own duffel bag towards the limo.

"It seemed like it," he muttered, following you to the car.
 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
 

When you guys finally arrive at the place, you guys entered the hotel resort.

Chunji checked in for two rooms.

"I'm sorry, sir," the lady at the counter said. "Only one is available at this moment. All the other rooms are occupied."

You turned slightly pink. Mwoh?! I'd have to share a room with him..?

"Fine with me. One room then," Chunji said blankly.

You gaped at him.

He looked back at you and saw your reaction. "Don't overreact. It's not like we're doing anything."

"O-of course not!" You stammered. But you still didn't like the thought of sharing a room with him.

After putting your stuff down in the room, you guys headed down to the snow area. You couldn't help but jump in excitement.

"Look at all this snow! It's so wonderful!" you skipped ahead of him and danced around in the white slush.

Chunji shook his head. "What a silly girl."
But he was amused at your joy. 

You were walking along with him until you spotted a white furry creature resting in the snow-covered bushes.

"Omo, It's a bunny!" You chirped, bending down to scoop it up. Surprisingly, it willingly lets you hold it instead of running away.

You smiled. "Aww, it must really like me," you gently petted its soft ears.

You turned around and warmly smiled at Chunji. "Isn't it cute?"

He looked at your cheerful, pretty face and his heart suddenly skipped a beat.
Chunji became shocked with his reaction. Why is my heart being so strange? I shouldn't feel this way..

He blinked out of his daze and just mildly scowled.

"Put it down. It might have rabies or something."

You frowned at him. "Aish."

You ignored his comment but you obediently set the bunny down gently. It scurried off into the bushes. 

You then caught up to Chunji who was already walking coolly ahead.


~~~~~

Please feel free to comment & subscribe~ ^__^