Chapter 1: I already don't like you.

We Got "Engaged"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qrH-KDWIBI

2Nise: U R Ma Girl

Check out their songs, they are really good and so underrated :/

 

 

It was a Friday afternoon where you had just gotten out of the last day of school for your one month winter break. One week ago, your father had just told you the news that you will soon move in with Chunji in order to get used to being his wife, while his dad is going to be overseas for quite some time. As much as you hated the fact of living with a cruel fiancé whom you barely know, you wouldn’t be able to fight against your father. 

It seemed as if everything happened way too fast. A week ago was when you saw the news of you and Chunji’s engagement, which you weren't too happy about. You still didn’t like the fact that your father had to publish it to the media and the newspapers. You were glad that they at least didn’t show both of your faces. 

He also told you that you will transfer to the elite TOP high school academy, which was where Chunji went. His reason was that so Chunji would be able to watch over you and “bond” with you more. You wanted to throw up at the thought of that. You only met him one time but you hated his selfish guts already.

You were one of the popular, nice queenkas with your close friends back at your own elite school, and you were happy there. Almost everyone was disappointed and sad when they heard you were transferring schools. You’d still be able to contact your friends but it just wouldn’t be the same.

So there you are, standing in front of your new home, massively doubting that your future ahead would turn bright. Meanwhile, the movers hurriedly walked past you while carrying the heavy furniture towards the wide doors of the mansion from the giant truck. 

A pessimistic teenager was standing from the side of the door, leaning against a column with one of his legs propped up against it. His arms were firmly crossed and his face was emotionless. He was glancing at the movers walking past him into the house when his eyes suddenly flickered over to you. He did not show any signs of warmth or care, but instead kept staring at you sharply. You recognized those dagger-like eyes from back then. He then removed himself from the column he was leaning on and started walking towards you. At the sight of his movement, you rolled your eyes, knowing he was probably just going to throw harsh, useless words at your face.

Oh, great…here comes my so-called new “beau”.

 

The boy now stood in front of you, his height nearly covered the sun from your view. You tried to go from the side but his arm stretched out to block your way. You sighed and looked up at him with an annoyed expression. “What do you want, Chunji?” 

“Nothing,” he replied casually, followed along with a hateful tone. “I just want you to know that even though we’re going to get married, doesn’t mean that I will ever treat you as a wife or a spouse unless it’s for the media.”

You snorted. “Is that all you have to say? I already knew that from the beginning. Now move aside before I push your puny little arms away.”

He just looked at you in shock and instantly felt humiliated. You didn’t give him time to cope with the insult and just walked past from the other side of him. He turned around to see you already going inside the manor and immediately felt anger bubble up. *Did she just insult me?! The nerve of that girl!* Chunji stormed off towards the house and didn’t bother to talk to you for awhile.