Epilogue : Star pt.2

like a butterfly~

tumblr_p3vsq7mOpV1vq3fhho3_400.gif

(gif credit)

Something lands on top of my head, the accompanying sound telling me it's Jungkook grabbing my head in an affectionate manner. I lean back on the lounge couch and meet his eyes as we face each other upside down. His hand moves to my shoulder. "What do you guys want to eat tonight?"

"What are the options?" Us girls had been sitting in a circle getting some rest from our morning activities. We had rented a surrey bike and traveled through the fields. Joon had been very worried and anxious for his wife, but we had all reassured him that we would drive slowly and that she wouldn't be doing any work at all. What the boys did today is a mystery to us. They had returned not long ago.

Jungkook moves to sits down on the arm of the couch. "We found some really nice restaurants near the beach but since we are going there tomorrow to see the aquarium I think it's better if we save them for that."

I lean back and brace myself against his lap. "Hm, yeah, I think the pregnant lady is too exhausted to move about anyway."

He starts brushing his fingers down my hair. "We could always cook tonight." Not just Lee but everyone appeared to be in no mood to get ready and drive around to find a place to eat at.

Soojung hearing that immediately jumps in. "You already know I can't cook."

"And I'm not allowed to stand for too long." Lee excuses herself sneakily and Gahyun just stays quiet. If I remember correctly then she loves to bake, not sure if it's the same for cooking.

"You're also a terrible cook," I comment and yelp when she takes a cushion to whack me with.
Jungkook laughs as I scramble away from the couch and behind Joon who was just coming out from their housing after changing into swim gear. "Ya, you should really do something about your wife being a little bit too aggressive."

Joon glances at a suddenly peaceful Lee and then back at me. "If it's you I can see why. Come to think of it I should probably restrict you two meeting for the rest of the trimester."

Glaring at him with a scowl, I wait for the perfect timing when he is close enough to the knee-deep pool to push his back. He falls with a yelp. He was planning to go take a swim with Wookie anyways so I was just helping.

"Ya!" Joon screams first thing he steadies himself. ''You little...''

Not turning to look I rush to my bungalow in order to hide behind the door but a strong set of arms wound around my waist and stop me from escaping just to twirl me towards the pool.

''Yes, throw her in!'' Joon was half tending to Wookie who wanted to get into the water.

''Ya, are we all going to throw each other in now?'' Jimin chuckles from his place on the couch. ''Shall we take a swim, Gahyun?''

''Ya, Jungkook, do you want to die?'' I glare at him as much as I can with the hold he has on me. He just smirks down at me before it turns into a lopsided grin. He wouldn't dare.

''Hehe, ok.'' He pulls us back from the edge but you are never safe when you have friends around that are way too playful. Because of that, not a moment later droplets of water splash everywhere as we fall into the water.

''Ugh, Lee!'' It was hard not to cuss her out because of everyone around. At least, the water wasn't very deep. Still, now I needed to change.

''Don't ever doubt my cooking skills ever again!'' I can imagine her poking out her tongue at me. The two other couples giggle their heads off because Lee and I are known to be bantering little kids around each other.

''I can't wait till you're not pregnant anymore.'' First thing I'll do is whack her with a cushion as payback.

Jungkook ushers me out of the water while holding my waist as if I would go at her any second. I elbow his efforts off since he's part of the reason I'm in this situation anyway.
Once we're inside our temporary home, I make a beeline for the closet in search of something to change into. The feeling of wet shorts it just a big no.

While rummaging for the few choices I had left, Jungkook hugs me from the back, clinging on tightly.
''Sorry...'' He mumbles in a boyish tone.

''This is like the fourth time we end up in the pool because you were being cheeky.''

''But I have yet to be the direct reason.'' I snicker at that reasoning. I face him and tilt my head to the side. ''Are we staying in tonight?''

''I guess so.'' Jungkook moves to the closet to get some change of clothes himself. ''I think we should get some takeout and cook a bit.''

''Do we have a rice cooker here?''

''We do.'' I go into the bathroom to change because of the windows. ''We should also get some fruits.''

''You should really make your infamous fruit bowl. The members really liked it when I brought it last time.'' 

On my way to get my wallet and phone, I whack his as he passes by me. His is still as nice as it always has been and on top of that since a long while ago it's become a challenge between us to see who can hit the other's more. It's become our thing.

I put on my shoes and wait for him at the door, also putting on the zip up hoodie as it was going to get colder with no doubt.

"Let's go." We exit our bungalow and I call to get everyone's attention. "We're going to get some takeout for tonight so everyone can rest up for tomorrow. Text your suggestions into the chat room."

"Eonnie, do you need us to come along?" Gahyun asks already getting up from the couch.

"No, no, it's ok, Jungkook is helping me." Jungkook shows one of his comedic smiles. 

"Oh, ok." She sits back down.

''Bobo, come!'' Upon Jungkook's call, Bobo who was previously lounging at a sunny place pops up and rushes over. He's always happy to go out even if it's for car rides. He likes hanging his head out of the window which always gives me a small fright. He is such an active dog, it always makes me anxious that he will fall out.

I wait for Jungkook by the car as he secures Bobo in the backseat so that he has no chance to fall out. "Will you cook anything?''

''Mhm, maybe?'' I glance at him while pursing my lips. What is there to make that would be enough for so many people? ''I might need your help though.''

He drapes his arm over my shoulder. "I'll be the best assistant cook ever."

"Good, because I really need you to be this time."

"This time? I'm always a good helper." Jungkook takes off his arm.

"Remember how you made a mess when I was trying to make the cake for your mother?" He had so much fun helping me whip the egg whites that he got it everywhere while playing with the stiff peak of the whisk.

"That was one time, and it wasn't a complete mess. I fixed it in the end." We bought a cake in the end because the frosting had been over-whipped.
Shaking my head in playful disappointment at him, we get in the car.

"Your hoodie is cute." He's looking at the hood of it. "Where did you buy it?"

"There is this one store in Tokyo, they sell all these superheroes and manga characters hoodies, I bought it there." We drive off. "There was an Iron Man one too but they didn't have your size anymore."

"Ah," he pats the wheel a little bummed.

"But I bought you fragrance." I get my phone out to read the bombardment of messages in our chat room. Of course, Lee is the loudest even there. "The one from last time that was sold out. Remember?"

"I don't think I do..." He stops at a light while looking at me. But when I glare at him he quickly corrects himself. "I do, I do! It was our anniversary."

It was a big day. If he really hadn't remembered I would have been more than just a bit hurt. "They had it in stock this time." I continue while also messaging everyone back.

"You're also wearing a new one, right?" Jungkook leans over to my neck.

"No?" I peer at him. "I'm not wearing any fragrance right now. It's green." I point at the traffic light. Focusing back on the street, he keeps a hand on my knee. I often have to remind him that the lights have turned green after he is too distracted from talking to me.

"Supermarket first or fish market?" He asks after we decide on grilling some fish.

"Mhm… Supermarket, better to get the fish last." I decide a little bit distracted from organizing everyone's wishes.

"Ok." He lifts his hand from my knee to point at something. "Look, the cherry blossoms."

Lowering my phone I move closer to the windshield to stare out. "Wah, it's so beautiful. I saw them in Tokyo too but it was so gloomy, the sun is making them look especially pretty right now. Do you have your camera here?"

"No, it's at the house." His hand returns to its designated space. "But we can come back tomorrow. I think near our dining place we have the blossoms too."

"Oh, you already reserved the restaurant for tomorrow?" I glance at him. ''I thought we were just considering.''

"Eh, yes, my brother recommended me this place." Jungkook touches the back of his head and it usually means he's nervous. But why? "What are they texting?"

"Outrageous ideas of what I could cook. Sea cucumber. I can't make that, it takes hours." I tell him a few more things that Lee had suggested.

He pats my head. "Just cook whatever you want, don't get stressed over them."

I sigh. "It's mostly Lee being a troublemaker."

"Cutie," Jungkook calls in a yawn. "Don't fight with her she's pregnant."

"I know," I agree timid. "But she's so infuriating sometimes."

"I'll keep this in mind for when you're pregnant."

"I'll just use Lee's technique and hit you with a pillow or a
book,“ I say because I'm flipping through my favorite digital cooking book. I grab his phone to note down some things.

"I'm going to be the best becoming dad ever." My heart does a flip at the thought. I turn to smile at him but there is always room for teasing. 

"You know you said the same thing about being my assistant, and if the results will be the same as before then I'm a little bit worried, Jungkook."

The car stops at a light and he takes the chance to bend over the console to start tickling me. I giggle and back away as much as I can but in a car that's only possible to an extent. "Ah, I'm kidding please stop. Don't make me pee in the car.''

Jungkook laughs loudly at that and stops. "I have yet to see you pee when I tickle you."

"Don't mess with that stuff," I warn him because this is not our car. "It's green." Chuckling lowly at my sour tone, he takes my hand in his. "I can't type like this."

"Use Siri." He deadpans and when I look over at him he winks. I sigh but do as I'm told because I missed the little things like holding hands and holding hands with Jungkook is always really nice.

— — —

Stepping out of the takeout shop, Jungkook's eyes roam the streets for his girlfriend. They had separated for the time being, one person finishing up the groceries shopping and the other ordering a few dishes to save on some time.
Unable to find her among the many cars, Jungkook is about to fish his phone out when from behind him a head pops out cutely.

"Hello." She greets him cutely with the hood on.

"Hey," he greets her back with a smile and watches her straighten up. "Where did you park?"

"Park Jimin…" Her lips twitch as she peers at his not so impressed expression. It's not the first time she's brought this joke and just like the first time, he glares at her. She giggles. "I had to park further away, the car is too big to fit into these spaces."

She doesn't like driving bigger cars. Parking it is always so stressful, she told him. "But it's more comfortable." He puts a hand behind her back to get them to start walking.

"Yes, and since it's not ours I really don't want to put a scratch anywhere." She reaches up to lower her hood. "Oh, there are a lot of people in here."

"Ah, yes, also," he stops her before she reaches out to open the glass door. "I should warn you now."

Her eyes widen in alarm. "Why?"

Jungkook knows that her first instinct is to think that his fans are nearby. Even though it's been so many years and the circumstances have vastly improved, she still feels reluctant to meet them in any way. "It's just I saw someone I know, not a fan, but they can be a bit… loud."

She blinks up at him. "That shouldn't be new to you." Since you're all so loud all the time she doesn't say.

He pokes her side making her squirm away. "No, she is my mom's friend and can be really obnoxious sometimes. She hasn't seen me yet but she might if we walk back in."

"Well, we have to, we need our food." Glancing from him to the door, she waves him away. "Wait in the car."

"Huh?"

"Shoo, shoo, wait in the car." She begins to push against the door. "I can get the food alone."

"What, no." Jungkook doesn't particularly like to be separated from her, not when he can help it. He had already wasted hours the previous day looking for the perfect spot.
Pushing against the door himself, he follows her in and stops near the counter.

She leans up and he bends down to make it easier for her as she speaks to him. "Did you order the duck and minced beef tofu dish?"

"Yes, I also told them to put in more meat." Because she likes them so much.

"Oh, really?" She pulls her eyes away from the counter. "Well done."

"I know, right?" Beaming up at him, she puts an arm behind his back and keeps it there. Over the years she has gradually stopped paying too much attention to what people think when she is openly attentive. She had learned to put herself first.

"Omo!" Jungkook closes his eyes in dread. Here she comes. "Is that you, Jungkookie?"

The dialect makes it even easier to know that it's the friend without looking. He feels a delicate squeeze against the side of his waist. Jungkook peers at ________. She is giving him strength to survive this.

She turns first. "Yes?"

"Oh, omo. Ah, I'm sorry I though— wait no, you're his girlfriend, right?" His mother's friend isn't exactly the most sensitive. "Omo, I didn't even know you were so young!"

Now, Jungkook faces her too. "Auntie, hello."

"Hello, Jungkookie." She would probably have moved in to hug him but since ________ still had one arm around his elbow now, not leaving his side, she couldn't. "It's been so long since I've last seen you. How come you're only now coming to Busan?"

He had been in Busan before, yet there is a reason why she never saw him. Even his mother had stopped contacting her.
"Ah, I've been busy." Jungkook puts on a smile. "Are your children doing well?"

"Yes, they are doing so so well. My good son is doing so well at the clinic and my beautiful daughter, she is so happy to be working at the most successful law firm." Yes, she does like to show off her children's profession and push it into everyone's face. Probably the reason why his mother keeps a distance.

"That's good to hear." It's really hard for Jungkook to force a conversation when in reality he really doesn't want to. "Your husband?"

Her eyes dull at once. "He's well, always busy with work like you. At this point, it feels like we are living two separate lives. You should be more sensitive and take off work to spend with your girlfriend and not neglect your loved ones"

It doesn't go by him how her eyes turned a bit venomous as she looked at ________.

"Jungkook spends a lot of time with me, he's more than wonderful.'' ________ jumps into the conversation cheerfully. But he could hear that the tone wasn't completely genuine. She was just laying it on thick for his mother's friend.
''Men and women have their work, we should understand. And since Jungkook is doing so so tremendously well with his group I'm more than just proud." If he could laugh Jungkook would because in a matter of seconds she had grasped all the key points to hit right back at her in a very polite way. "Don't worry about us."

The look on his mother's friend is priceless.

"Number 16!"

________ takes a look at the receipt in his hand. "That's us, will you get it?" She raises her eyebrows at him meaningfully and nudges him softly. Throughout their years together, it hadn't taken her long to become like a protective bear in some moments. It warms his heart every time.

Jungkook leaves the two of them standing there and receives his order packed in two plastic bags. Eyes never leaving them completely, he returns a few minutes later to hear this. "I never imagined you to be so young."
________ only looks at her, waiting for her to keep going. When she feels his touch she softens her stance ever so slightly. "You look like my son's age."

"Ah, really? Doesn't that mean he's not a doctor yet? If I calculated correctly a doctor usually isn't that young." Despite her rather taunting words, it's her innocent expression that made it funny to him.

"Ah, I, he—" His mother's friend stutters, taken off guard. "That's not it, I'm not saying you're that young, it's just—"

"I'm the same age as Jungkook, I'm sure his mother has told you before, though." With a generous smile, she holds out her hand. "It was nice to meet you, but we have to leave now."

"Huh? Ah, yes." They shake hands and Jungkook says his quiet goodbyes to her as not to startle her from her shock of being told off like that and guides them back out.

He can feel it, ________'s fuming anger as he puts his hand on her shoulder, but she doesn't say a word even when he is awaiting for her to burst.
Steering her to the passenger seat, Jungkook opens the door for her before putting their food away in the trunk. He gets in and starts the car after turning around to release Bobo from the seatbelt and carry him to her to cheer her up. Bobo is always a champ at that. "You can let it out."

She puffs up her cheeks and glares at something invisible while her hands absentmindedly petted the puppy. "No, she's your mother's friend."

"That didn't seem to stop you in there."

"That's because I was doing it right in front of her, I don't talk behind people's back, that's rude." She crosses her arms. "Wow, I really can't believe she said that."

Maybe because Jungkook is used to hearing these things from his mom telling him, but it just bounced right off of him. "What did she say?"

"Huh?" She glances up at him, startled. "Oh, she was just being petty, putting the shadow of her husband on you, whatever. I think I have to talk with your mother, if she gets invited to our wedding I'm not sure…"

That's where he tunes out and starts to break out in cold sweat. What did she just say? Wedding? Did she find out? Did she somehow find the ring? Or maybe someone told her or maybe she just smelled it?

"Oppa?" Jungkook returns to the present and wipes a hand across his forehead. "Are you ok? She didn't hurt you, right?"

Thankfully, she mistook his crisis for something else. He smiles at her. "No, I'm used to it."

That seems to make her even more furious. "Wah, for real, I hate people like that. Why do unhappy people have to find a way to make other people miserable along with them. What right do they have? As if our generation doesn't already have enough to fight with."

Stopping at a light, Jungkook takes her hand and lifts it to his lips for a sweet peck. She doesn't look over though, so he reaches out to touch her chin. "Look at me."

"Hm?" She's frowning deeply.

"Don't worry about her anymore." He runs his thumb over the slight pout of her lower lip. "She is someone who my mom is done with and even though she was being petty today, you shouldn't think about it much longer."

Her eyes move from his left one to his right and back. "She might be unhappy with her husband but that doesn't mean she has to try and put doubts in others heads. There are people out there who actually take the bait."

Her mind is so beautiful and even more so is her heart.

"But we won't take the bait." Jungkook tilts his head cutely in hopes to see the frown disappear. "Because we're happy."

Like a cute stubborn child, ________ nods her head but the frown stays. "Yes."

"Then stop frowning." Jungkook pinches her cheek, and the lights are probably green but he doesn't care.

"You're too close, it's making my forehead tingle, that's why." She explains and puts a hand against his chest to get him to move back. "It's green."

Smiling cheekily, Jungkook moves closer for a kiss. Knowing that, she moves back as much as she can and because he really just wanted to see her smile, he keeps advancing until she finally cracks a smile and giggles. Her hands push and slap him away as she laughs, the beam back on her beautiful face.

No, they won't take the bait. Because as long as they have each other, they are happy.

— — —

Nudge. Nudge.

My dream about Bobo and another Shiba sprinting across the field pops away as someone keeps nudging my shoulder. "________, ________."

I inhale deeply as I leave my dream behind and return to the real world. "Hm?" Immediately I remember that I was hugging Wookie to sleep as I feel his weight in my arms and make sure I don't startle him.

Jungkook moves the blanket higher that he had probably put over us. "He sleeps really well in your arms."

I try to flex my numb arm and wince. "How long was I sleeping for?"

''Almost an hour.'' After setting up dinner with mostly take-out and some grilled fish and meat, we had all just lounged and played by the pool, entertaining ourselves with all kinds of card games when Wookie had pulled me into their bungalow to make me read him a book he brought, leading to him falling asleep and then myself. 

It sure was time to bring the baby back to his parents.

After putting him in his own bed, Jungkook and I say our goodnights to Lee and Joon, shortly discussing the plans for tomorrow and then head back to our own bungalow.

As soon as I'm close enough I fall flat on my face on the bed. "I have a feeling my arm might hurt tomorrow."

"You have to stretch it." Jungkook sits down on the bed as well. "Want to take a bath?"

I gasp from excitement and look up. "Yes!"

"I'll run it for you." But he stays where he is and moves down to my level. "I love you."

"Love you, too." I raise my hand and pet the top of his head, reciprocating his loving gaze with my own. "~Twinkle twinkle pretty eyes…~"

Jungkook smiles. It's something I sang whenever I thought his eyes looked especially beautiful in that moment. It's stuck with me over the years.
Taking my hand from his head, he presses a lip to it and then goes to the bathroom.

"Oppa, want to bath together? I think the lady said its made for two."
Unfortunately, it had two separate sections instead of just being one big bathtub. "It has bubbles and all kinds of settings."

"I know, I was listening." He calls back.

"Well, you looked distracted." I touch my pockets. "Have you seen my phone?"

"It's on the counter. Your father called earlier by the way."

I jump up at the news and check my notifications after reaching my phone. "Oh, he said he was just trying out his new phone for
emergency."

"He probably misses Bobo." Since we are away from home sometimes, Bobo spends a lot of time with my father. The two adore each other. He sees Bobo as his grandson, I'm convinced. Who speaking of has been glued to Wookie's side. Bobo appears to adore children although he can get overboard with his playfulness at times, so everyone does keep an eye on him.

"Your father loves spoiling him so much." The bed dips as Jungkook lays back down next to me. "Ya, you really like Bo Gum."

"Of course." I scroll through social media and sigh. "He is such a gentleman."

"You go through actors really fast, I've come to realize. Who was there?" He counts them down on his hand. "Yeo Jingoo, Nam Jihyuk, Kim Taehyung, and now Park Bogum."

I have to laugh at this myself and grab his hand when he wanted to continue counting. Yes, there was once a time when I couldn't stop gushing about Taehyung. It probably annoyed the hell out of Jungkook.

"How come I'm never your favorite actor."

"Probably because I don't like seeing you with other girls even if it's in musicals." I glare at him and then roll off the bed.

"It's just acting." He turns, his eyes never leaving me as I step over to the luggage to get my laptop.

"I know," and I mean it. "That doesn't mean I actually like to see it."

"What are you doing?" He asks softly, his voice telling me that he was starting to get tired.

"I need to do some work." I grimace about having to sit by my laptop even during our vacation but responsibilities never really go away.

"Why do you suddenly have to work?"

"Hongbin mailed me saying that there were a few mistranslations and misunderstandings in our contract with Nissay Theater, so I gotta work that over asap." I sit down and click into my mailbox.

"You've been stressed about this collab for so long." Really stressed. So stressed that I stopped eating because I just didn't feel hungry for a while which in return worried him and stressed him out. ''I'm proud of you.''

"Thank you,'' I smile at him when he sits down on the kitchen table next to me.

He begins to pet my hair. "You've worked hard.''

"I worked so hard to the point that my skin is protesting now." I hear a beep beep sound and look up. "What's that?"

Jungkook nods towards the bathroom. "The bathtub is filled."

"Ah, it notifies you? Cool." I look at him and take in his tired face. "You should go in first, I'll be quick."

He shakes his head and begins massaging the nape of my neck instead. It took some getting used to but now I love his massages. "I'll wait for you."

"Ok."

Jungkook does that a lot whenever I have work to do at home when he doesn't. He likes to watch me work he says because he wants to know how it's like to have a normal profession. He's always been curious how his life would have turned out. I always tell him how boring it is and he will smile and shake his head.

I'm sure there are moments in his life where he wishes he could call his work boring. But when it comes down to it there is nothing else he would want to do more than music. 
But since he seeks normalcy outside of that, I always try to bring back a bit of the norm when we are together. His work can be so hectic and stressful, whenever we are home we try to ground ourselves and remind ourselves of the real, important things.

"Bobo adores Wookie," Jungkook says a moment later.

''I think he thinks Wookie is a puppy friend.''

"Bobo sees everyone as a puppy friend."

He is excited to see everyone and anyone. "I had a dream about Bobo and another Shiba playing together. It was black and white. So pretty."

"I think he would be super excited to get a new buddy."

"I think so, too. But I already feel bad when we have to send him to Dad whenever we both are busy." I click send on the mail and lean back. "Even though I'd really like get him a friend, I'm not too sure we can handle it."

"You mean your father?" We always try not to have him over for too long. Even if my dad's condition has improved, time never stops. "We could always get a housekeeper."

I tap my chin. That thought had crossed my mind. "Maybe when we get a house. A housekeeper for an apartment is such a waste don't you think?"

"I don't know," he says sheepishly. "I've always had one."

Laughing at his expression, I slap his arm. "And now I am your maid or what." Ever since we officially moved in there has been no such person.

"Yes, you got that right." He says it with no shame and in such a contented way that I laugh even more.

"At least you're good at doing the laundry." He's been in charge of that since forever. ''But I feel like doing everything yourself makes you feel accomplished as an adult.''

"Yes, you got that right." He repeats like a broken record. "Because of you I stopped depending on my manager to do everything, I've learned more than I ever have.''

''What do you mean because of me?'' He watches as I stand up. ''You should've learned about bills and stuff anyway with or without me.''

''That's what I'm saying, I'm thankful. Where are you going?"

I had been walking in the direction of the bathroom. "I thought we were going to bath, no?"
I was more than just ready to lean back in the hot bubbling water and relax but Jungkook has other plans, his own exhaustion vanishing as he puts his arm behind my knees and lifts me up.
I hold onto his shoulders but not before I slap his back. "What are you doing?"

"Isn't that a thing? Carrying your significant other through a door?"

"That's after you get married and it's supposed to be over the threshold not just any doorframe, Oppa." He still does it though, getting us through sideways. "Ooh, it smells so nice."

"Can you close the door?"

I glance back at his face. "Why do you want to close the door, it's just us."

The gleam in Jungkook's eyes makes me narrow my eyes at him. "It might get loud, we don't want to disturb anyone."

This time when I slap him, it's way harder and with a bigger intent. It stings my own hand "Ya!"

"Be careful or I might drop you." Cheeky little .

"Don't even try, Jungkook, I swear I will make you mop the floor clean and sleep on the couch tonight."

The only thing he does is chuckle lowly as he turns and kicks the door shut himself. There are times I really cannot handle him even now but I wouldn't want him any other way. 

 

 

 

— — —

and just like that two week have passed....

ah, I've been busy... work... you know.. life... but today was the perfect day to sit down and update pt.2 of the epilogue!
I meant to do it yesterday but then there was some stuff to be done for the car and ugh anyway today is the day, especially after watching burn the stage I felt so emo and just ugh heartbroken that I wanted to post something fluffy and happy and cute. I'm not going to spoil but while I was watching the episodes i was totally fine, like I was really excited beforehand, it felt like they would be releasing new music thats the kinda excitement I had.

I was fine the hour after too but then as my timeline got all emo and the more time i had to process what I watched the more I got sadder and just TT at the pain they go through to give us their best. I've been feeling stuffy all day after that and on the verge of bursting into tears the more I think about it. 

Burn the stage will really be such an eye opener for some of us. Let's just all wish for their health and happiness, anything beyond that is just a bonus! 

I mean it's obvious that their work isn't easy, I exersice for 20 minutes and im wiped out but now that its right in front of our eyes and its something they want us to see, I hope we call all give some more love and understanding for whateber happens in the future.

I've never felt more appreciative for the boys than now, especially because I went to the wings tour I feel more connected to this journey and more emotionally invested.... but who am I kidding, i'm always invested when it comes to BTS hehe...

also... it's going to be birthday in less than ten minutes :D you know, by chance I was listening to Taylor swifts album last night and came across her song 22 and I was like *BOOM mind explosion*  I legit screamed OMG IM FINALLY ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS SONG I WAS SUCH A FETUS WHEN THIS SONG WAS RELEASED!

hehe I'm 22 soon.... wow... *brb having a midlife crisis* I need a hug for many reasons, today is just too much aaaah

(wow its so laggy right now im so scared it will crash and i will lose everything i better quiklcy update, so if there are any errors sorrrrrrry)