/Author Update/

like a butterfly~

Hiiiiiii! *sends Jungkook to break the ice*

tumblr_p13oz0qzg81qj2459o1_500.gif

Originally posted by nochuie

first off, Happy 2018 everyone!

I just wanted to come here to give you a quick update on how I've been doing and what I plan to do  with this blog going forward.

It's been half a year, hasn't it, or almost? I've returned to Germany and spent a few months with my family. It had been a few years since we've all been home together, so I completely focused on the reunion. Now, that we are in different continents again, I'm going to work on some personal things like this blog.

There were so many times, I sat down and edited the bonus chapters but I just never found it was enough, I don't know, everything I wrote just seemed repetitive to me. 
It also didn't help that my mood has been fluctuating the past months. Especially in January I hit a low, that I hadn't been in for years, so I was really down a lot, because my life wasn't going anywhere and I felt like time was running out.
But I'm better now, especially these days I've been feeling quite motivated, I know this will change and I will feel down again but I'm seizing this moment to write an update.

So, what I'm going to do is work through 'For You' so that all three platforms (Tumblr, AFF, AO3) have the same versions. Not that they differ a lot but Tumblr and AO3 have the romanizations in them while AFF doesn't, so I'm going to take them out, except any name callings.
I know some of you quite enjoyed reading it that way and I had been introduced to scenarios just like that and it has aided me quite a bit in learning to read hangul but times have changed and so have I, so I decided to take them out while I'm editing 'For You'. 
This basically just means, torturing myself with all the misspellings and grammar mistakes and correlation mistakes, I'm gonna cringe so much but I'm doing this so I will hopefully find some inspiration to finish editing the bonuses for you ^^

I haven't looked at 'For You' since I finished posting it so I think it will be very new to me, because I don't remember much of what I wrote kekeke 
oh! Also the bonus chapters for 'For You' that I never posted on AFF because I went to Hongkong back in 2016, I'll be doing that too ^^

So many unfinished things, I'll start the year by doing this, yep yep!

I think AO3 has a download option so if anyone wants to read the old version I would suggest to go and download it soon or if you missed this I'll send you the file. Just dm me ^^

Yeah, that's pretty much it, I really hope that my happy mood will last long so I can pick up this blog again! As always, I'm hoping this will be a happier, lighter year for all of you, as Yoongi said 'just be happy!' please.

Thanks to everyone that has dropped by and checked up on me, I really appreciate it! I'll also work hard to try and remain positive!

-Kamy