I Miss You

like a butterfly~

"Is everything arranged for your stay in Japan?" Our business partner for the collaboration asks me. We had just finished the meeting at a restaurant and were about to leave. "We could arrange accommodations for you."

"Everything was already taken care of." I smile thankfully at him. "But thank you for your consideration."

"Alright." He holds out his hand and I shake it firmly. "If you change your mind just let me know." He gestures to his secretary and she hands me a business hard.

"Thank you." I bow. "Have a lovely stay."
Hongbin was right next to me but the businesses partner doesn't glance at him even once.
Once he is gone, I turn to Hongbin. "Doesn't he like you?"

"He was too focused on you to notice me." I side eye him. "I'm being honest, he never would have offered to get you accommodation, if not. It's not his responsibility."

"Ah." I'm still no good with business meetings or social interactions to that caliber but at least I wasn't alone in this.

"He never asked me."

I smile. "It's not like you don't have your own way."

"It's because I'm not a female" Hongbin opens the door for me to exit and I'm surprised to feel the sunshine. It had been windy before. We were at the Han River so it felt especially nice. It's been so long.

"What do you mean?" My brows crease. ''Are you saying he does that to every woman he meets like that?''

He shrugs, not confirming nor denying.

''But he is so old.'' He looked to be older than my father.

Hongbin's shoulder lift in a shrug again. ''To some it doesn't matter, ________.''
Power and money does. I shudder and I hear him laugh beside me. I widen the distance between us but he still manages to pat my back with his long arms. "Do you need a lift back?"

My eyes move over the river. I haven't been here in so long. "No, thank you but I think I will stay here for a while."

"And I assume if I asked if I could stay with you, you'd say no." Hongbin is actually quite nice. Throughout the whole meeting he had kept an eye on the interactions and made sure that everything was kept professional.

"Your assumption is correct." I hold my hair back from flying into my face. "Remember, acquaintances."

"Ah, right, acquaintances." He holds his hand out and after some consideration I shake it. "You know, your boyfriend really shouldn't leave you alone all the time."

Something pulls on my heart at the mention of Jungkook. It's been a few days since I last saw him and while this isn't the first time, ever since that night, I can't help but feel it weighting me down.

"That was your boyfriend, right?" He lets go of my hand and scans my face, making sure. I had never confirmed it. I think it's time I do.

"Yes." The car was already waiting for him. "Have a nice day, Hongbin-ssi."

"Amazing, I'm really not used to being ignored so easily." Bending down so he is on my level, Hongbin smiles. "He is really lucky you know that."

"You do know who he is, right?"

"Of course, that's exactly why." He straightens up and pats my arm once. "Good job today, thanks for coming."

I nod my head and say my farewells. Watching his car pull away after he gets in, I take a deep breath of fresh air. As much as I don't really agree with what he said, why do I also feel like he knows what he is talking about.
Even Jungkook had told me that he considers himself lucky but what exactly makes them think that? Sometimes I really wish I could see myself through their eyes just once. What do they see that I don't?

Walking closer to the river, I smooth down my coat and sit down on the wide steps. The breeze was stronger near the river and the waves were beautiful, the sun glistening in their reflection.
Being here again takes some of the invisible weight off my shoulders. I wish I wasn't easily affected like that. I hope that in a few more days I will be able to laugh at myself for letting my hormones get to me like that. Things might not appear as they actually were, I hope I will realize that.

Remembering that I had put my phone on silent, I take it out of my bag and see a few missed calls from Jungkook. Pushing my hair out of my face, I call him back.

"Hello?" He answers after the second ring. He seems to be in a noisy place.

"Oppa?"

"Eoh, ________-ie." The background noise quietens a bit. "Are you done?"

"Hm, I just finished the meeting." I wonder how he knows. "Why did you call?"

"I'm at the theater and I wanted to say hi but you weren't there."

Somehow, lately we keep missing each other. "What are you doing right now?"

"I just had a press interview with the cast." It explains the noise. "We are just chatting right now."

"Ah, I see."

"Are you on your way back?" He pauses. "I hear wind."

"I'm still here." I fiddle with my coat. "At the Han river."

"Alone?"

"Eoh." Suddenly I really want him to be here. I know he was advised not to be seen out before the comeback but I still ask. "You can't come, right?"
The worst anyone could ever respond with is no. But his no somehow makes me feel stuffed up, my throat thickening.
"I understand." Lee is right, I do too much. "Well, I won't stay here for long, I think I will be back soon."

"I'll call you later." Jungkook says distracted.

"Ok." I say quietly. "Bye."

"Bye." With that heavy feeling back on my shoulders and even more so in my heart we hang up and the feeling of being alone engulfs me.

Couples are taking relaxing strolls behind me. Hand in hand. With no worries of being watched. This is something I will never have.

I pull my knees close and hug myself, dropping my head onto my arms. Why am I doubting this all of a sudden?

* * * * * *

Passing his reflection in a restaurant's exterior glass, Jungkook searches for a familiar figure. Shouldn't be hard to do since there weren't a lot of people here today. Still he keeps his head down, yet also scanning the place. He finds her walking barefoot on a small grass area with her back to him.

Even like this he could tell that she was pensive. On the phone she had sounded off which is why even though everyone had been against it he had come here admits the risks.

The risks. There shouldn't be risks. She shouldn't have to deal with risks.

She looks so lonely right now, just strolling along the grass, her hands in her coat pockets, hair swaying back and forth. He should have noticed the change much sooner but his head had been filled with his own worries for the week. If only the tabloids could just let him be.

Jungkook slowly makes his way towards her as she walks back to her original position on the stone steps where her belongings were. She smooths a hand over her jacket and sits down, dropping her head.

This image of her causes him to feel guilty. He really is no good when it comes to attentiveness

Not wanting to startle her, Jungkook sits down next to her and she glances up suspiciously.
Her eyes widen when they land on his face, blinking several times as if not believing. She gapes at him. "Oppa..."

"Hey."

Her hand reaches out to poke the side of his leg. "It's really you." And then she smiles and only now does he realize how much he actually missed her.

"Who else would it be?" He grabs her hand before she can take it back and puts their joined hands on his thigh. "Aren't you cold?"

Underneath her black topcoat she was only wearing a dark gray pencil skirt with a blouse he assumes. The sun is shining bright but she tends to get cold easily.
"No, today is ok." Her voice is timid. "Is it ok for you to be here?"

There it is, the constant worry that she has for him. He hates it, that this is the first thing she will think about when they are in public together.
"It's ok because I'm with you." Jungkook shifts her hand to his other one and scoots closer to wrap his arm around her.

She watches him with doubtful eyes. "How does that make sense?"

Unwavering, he stares into her eyes. "Because I'm happy when I'm with you."
Her lips parts slightly taken aback by his words and then she looks away while smiling.
"You like that, don't you?" Jungkook leans against her teasingly.

She whacks his arm. "Stop it, your cheese is melting."

"Is it because I'm so hot."

"Ah, ya, what—" she stumbles over her words in exclamation as she laughs openly. He had missed that, too. ''Ah, really, I don't need to compliment you then, you're doing fine on your own.''

''Your compliments are still welcome, though.'' Her hair keeps getting into her face due to the gentle breeze, so Jungkook reaches out to push it over her shoulder. ''You look especially beautiful today.''

A smile and gentle snicker are her response as she peers out at the river. ''Are you sure? I've already seen a lot of beautiful girls, here.''

''Is that so?'' He bends forward so he can see her better. ''But I only have my eyes on you.''

''Aigoo,'' she pats his back mockingly. ''You're good.''

They smile at each other for a moment and Jungkook realizes that they don't do that often. Just taking time to gaze into each others eyes.
''Do you have to work today?'' He really wanted to do what he couldn't a few nights ago.

''Mhm...'' As if understanding his intention she begins putting back on her heels. ''Not really.''

''You up for a date?''

Fixating the straps around her angle, she doesn't respond until she is done. ''I think it's the first time someone has so nonchalantly asked me out.''

''I don't think so,'' he holds his hand out and helps her to her feet. ''Remember our first date?''

''Ah, right, I don't think anyone will ever be able to top that kind of spontaneousness.''

Adjusting their hands so that their fingers are entwined Jungkook looks at her with a cheeky smile. ''I'm pretty sure I won't.'' If he could help it then there won't ever be anyone else than him.
Hand in hand, they leisurely stroll, their pace matching with no real destination in mind. ''Is there a movie you want to watch?''

''I'm not too caught up on what is screening at the moment. Oppa, you?''

Jungkook steers them to where they could get a taxi easily. ''I actually have been wanting to watch Seokjinnie-Hyung's movie.''

''Right, I heard about that. Totally forgot about it, though.'' She admits sheepishly. ''Wait, but you went to the VIP premiere, didn't you?''

''That was another one. I couldn't attend this one.'' So, she had heard about him before they met again.

''Then let's go watch it then,'' her fingers loosen around his as she moves to reach for something in her bag. ''But I might end up swooning over the actors.''

''That's ok, at the end of the day it's me who you will be going home with.''

Even though she was doing something on her phone, her wit is quick as always. ''I changed the code, so unless I invite you in, no one will be going home with me.''

''Ouch.'' He pretends to be in physical pain by putting a hand against his chest.

Without looking at him, she puts her empty hand against his bicep. That's her favorite spot. ''That's your punishment for calling me cutie the other day.''

''But you are.'' Now with her hand inside his elbow, he slips his hand into his pocket to make it easier for her. ''Anyway, I will be extra nice today.''

''You can try.'' Putting her phone back in her bag, she smiles up at him challengingly. ''You never know what happens.''

''I'll make it the beeeeest day ever.'' Jungkook makes her giggle by exaggerating his movement. ''I promise.''

''It already is,'' her eyes are genuine, her smile soft. ''Since you're here.''

Her tone had told him that something was wrong earlier. His instinct had convinced him to come no matter what, and now her eyes confirm just how much this meant to her.
She doesn't ask for much and usually doesn't want to bother anyone, always trying to be understanding, but today she just looked a little bit more fragile. It looks like she needed his reassurement.

''I'll do better from now on, ________.''

Her expression changes, taken aback. For a second she seems happy at his words but when she turns to look at the ground it almost looks like she is worried.

It scares him, because he never thought that she would have to worry about his words not being truthful.

~ ~ ~

They never got to watch that movie. They had taken one step into the cinema and she had stiffened, pulling on his arm to get his attention. Too many younger girls had been there, so they had continued walking with no goal in mind again.
Everything in her change of demeanor was telling Jungkook that this was doing a number on her.
The constant hiding, the wariness of getting caught. It's almost like they were doing something illegal while it's not.

Their relationship should be a beautiful thing but here they are having to be careful like delinquents.

"Are your feet ok?" They had been on their foot for a long time and while she never complained or showed any sign, walking in heels for that long must be tiring.

"Hm?" She had hidden her hands inside her pocket, not even giving him the chance of holding her hand. She knew the risk more than him and he hated it. "Sorry, couldn't hear you."

The mask he had put on for precautionary reasons prevented her from hearing his words. He repeats his question.

"Oh, ehm, yeah, it's ok. I'm used to it by now." Sometimes he can't tell if she is being honest or just saying it to not be of any trouble.

How long will it take for her to open up to him completely?

But he can't blame her. It must be hard when she has to hide whenever they are in public, when she has to stay away which then also naturally leads to emotional distance.

"________-ie." She focuses on him awaiting his words. "Are you hungry?"

Her gaze shifts to the noodle place nearby. She shrugs. "Not really hungry but I can eat something if you are."

Something in the way she responded made something squeeze in his heart. She is too considerate for her own good. "Come." He offers her his hand and she hesitates a few second before putting hers over his.

He tucks her close and removes the mask from his face.
"Hello." Jungkook greets as they enter.

As it is pretty empty they are free to choose their own seats, opting for one in the far back for obvious reasons. After ordering, they sit in silence for a moment and while she plays with the plant in the center of the table, Jungkook feels a sense of déjà vu.

"Did you get a tattoo after all?" She asks out of a sudden totally without context.

"Tattoo?"

Her pout is endearing. "You don't remember."

"Remember?" Jungkook searches his brain for any memory that revolved around tattoos "Did we ever talk about tattoos?"

''Yes.'' Crossing her arms, she sits back against the seat. "You said you remember everything."

Dug himself a grave there, didn't he. Cocking his head to the side, he meets her level eyes with a confused one. "A hint, please?"

"IU."

"IU?" He exclaims a little but too loudly. "IU and tattoos? When did we ever?"

''We did.'' She's almost glaring at him now.

"One more hint?" He tries his hand at aegyo. "Please."

She gives him a long look. "Wasabi."

"Wasabi?'' Tattoos, IU and Wasabi?

"Ah, really, forget I asked." Suddenly, she scoots out of the booth and stands up, slinging her back over her shoulder.

"Where are you going?" She's not really mad, is she?

She smiles, though. "Restroom."

He watches her back for a moment as she maneuvers around the tables and asks the waitress where to find the restroom.
She's graceful, confident and humble. Her ever present patience never fails so amaze him.

While she is gone, Jungkook tries to figure out the riddle she had presented him with. It was ringing a bell but not loud enough for him to figure it out completely.

IU. They had talked about her many times before. Wasabi. Why Wasabi and also tattoos? Why would she suddenly ask him now? It must be because they had been in a place similar to this before. What did they eat again? A light bulb goes off in his head. He refrains himself from patting the table as he remembers what she meant.

She's smart for choosing these hint words. They made no sense together yet they perfectly described the conversation they had that day.

Once she returns, Jungkook leans his head on his hand with a mischievous smile. "Do you like tattoos on men?"

"What does it matter if I like it on men." She begins and he knows what she is going to respond with. "Shouldn't you ask if I like it on you?"

"Right... do you?"

"Didn't we have this conversation already?" Leaning her chin on the palm of her hand, she unflinchingly gazes into his eyes. "I think I said something along the lines of, it's your body."

"It's your body, too." He loves just gazing into her eyes, and lately she has been able to do the same.

"What did you say?" She questions in surprised disbelief. "Do you want me to kick you?"

"Will it hurt?"

"Don't know, you want a test run?" Her fingers drum against her cheeks as she smiles playfully. Jungkook smiles cheekily and as he is sitting in front of her, he scoops her crossed ankles up in his feet and pulls them closer to him. "Do you have a tattoo?"

It seems like she really wanted to know. "What if I do?"

"Really?" She perks up. It's cute how she took this as a confirmation already. "Where?"

"Mhm... didn't you see in the changing room?"

She frowns cutely. ''I don't think I saw it.''

''Or maybe it was because you were distracted by my muscles.''

She glares at him and moves her legs as if to kick him. Jungkook snickers. One day, she is really going to kick him.

* * * * * *

I can't believe it. We are actually in Hongdae admits all these people just strolling around and no one had recognized Jungkook, yet. I'm hoping for it to stay like that but I should be prepared. I don't even know what I would do.

After lunch, we had continued to walk around and would go into shops with no mind to buy anything. Inside a gift and accessories shop, Jungkook would put all kinds of headbands and glasses on to make me smile. He would also grab small plushies and go 'eh, isn't this me?'. He is too precious.

When we spotted a little shop for couples, we decided to make custom items for each other and had split up for a good hour. He made me a phone case with his sketchings and I made something to hang in his car and also a glow up stand with little messages for his studio. He had complained how I had made two things while he only made one. So, I had waited for him while he chose one more. 

It had gotten dark soon and Jungkook had proposed coming here. I had been worried but he told me to trust him so I agreed.

I was currently trying not to fall on my face, careful not to trip in my heels as the ground was a little uneven with it's cracks and patches.

"Over there," Jungkook says as I look up following his pointed finger. "Is a shoe shop."

"Do you need new shoes?" I was very much walking on the front of the heels right now. "But I don't think they sell the shoes you like."

Without looking at him, but the ground, I steer in that direction but Jungkook stops me by the arm. "For you, not for me."

"Me?" Shoes for me? That sounds like a really safe idea. "Ok."

I thought we were going together but Jungkook has other plans as he walks me over to a bench instead. "You're endangering yourself, just wait here, I'll be quick."

"You plan to pay for it, don't you? But you always pay."

Jungkook places a hand atop my shoulder. "Not always, you payed for lunch."

"Ya, that's different."

I see his cheeks lift up under the mask. "No, you were being sneaky.''

I sigh, giving in. "Do you even know my shoe size?"

"No." He says after a second. I giggle and tell him. "I'll be right back."

Watching his back as he jogs over to the store, I wonder how excited his fans would be if they saw him on the street. Even I was excited to be with him together in public, doing normal couple things.

Since it was a weekday the streets weren't as filled as on weekends but still Hongdae never stays quiet.

A street performance catches my attention, but not just any. A few boys were busting some moves to an older song from Bangtan and while I probably shouldn't walk around without Jungkook's assistance, I make my way over to the growing crowd of people to find an empty space.
Pride fills me as I watch the boys dance to their music. Bangtan is really amazing.

A while later, I spot a rose on the ground and wonder who left it there. When I bend down to pick it up someone suddenly steps up me.
"Miss, take a fresh one." Taken aback, I glance up to see one of the dancers holding a rose out to me. As I look around I register that I wasn't the only receiving them. Well, I have yet to take it.

But I only want to receive roses from one person. I begin to shake my head but the guy already backs off taking the rose with him. His eyes are focused on something behind me. "Ah, sorry."

Sorry? I feel a familiar presence behind me and when I turn I bump into Jungkook lightly. "Oh, you're back." He puts his hand on my back.
Stepping away from the crowd, we sit down on a bench. "What did you do to scare him?"

"I just looked at him." Jungkook was preparing the white sneakers for me. "You still like white shoes, right?"

"Yes, thank you." He reciprocates my smile with his own eye smile. "You know I really like roses, but sadly I can count on my hand the times I received them."

"I'll give you one everyday." Jungkook says genuinely while placing the shoes in front of my feet.

I laugh and pat his arm. "No, that's not what I mean."

"When was the last time you got roses?"

"Last time?" Detaching the closure from my heels I slip into the sneakers, welcoming the feeling of my feet relaxing from the pressure. "Hm... Graduation? Ah, wait, no, those weren't roses. Last time was..."

"Don't tell me it was when I gave them to you." Jungkook takes the heels and places them into the shoe box without me even telling him. He really is a gentleman.

I look up from the new shoes with a glare. "I'm not that lonely you know but while you mention it I never got roses."

"It's probably because they knew that you would outshine the roses."

"Oppa." I grimace at his cheesiness. "Where did you learn all of this from, huh?"

"Us guys, we have our ways." He holds his hand out and helps me to my feet even though I didn't need it. "Is it comfortable?"

Keeping an eye on my feet, I walk a circle in front of him, nodding. "Yeah, feels good."

"Wuah, for real, I can really not leave you alone."

"Huh?" Confused by his words, I follow his eyes and see the guy from earlier looking our way, then I look at Jungkook to see him glaring at him. "I don't think it's because of me. They were dancing to one of your songs maybe he recognized you as you stared him down."

His eyes shift over to her, an eyebrow raised. "They were?"

''Yes, they were so cool.'' I say, exaggerating my fascination.

I giggle when he towers over me with a displeased expression. Then he stops and put his hand flat over head, then higher where I would be if I still had my heels on. "You're so tiny, so cute."
I swat at his hands and grab one of his lapels towards something I had seen earlier. "I have hands, you know."

Amused, I look back and offer my hand. "Hurry, before they leave."

I can tell that he was finding me cute in this moment but he doesn't say it. He puts his hand into mine, so I can continue to drag him to my destination.
"That's what has got you so excited?" He sounds close to disbelief, spotting the mascot. A dog this time. "Again? Do I have to dress up as a bear again to keep your eyes solely on me?"

"I just want to look, just for a little bit." I'm already looking to be honest. "Then my eyes will be on you only."

"Ah, really?" I feel him leaning down to my level. "What if we see another mascot later?"

"Then you have permission to scold me." I smile cheekily. "But only then."

Jungkook looks at me in amusement and I know he's just dying to call me 'cutie' again. "As if I could ever scold you."

''You should,'' I say and back up, eyes lingering on the cute mascot.

"Who would you save if we fell into the water and you could only save one? The mascot or me?"

"Of course the mascot," I glance at him while gesturing toward said mascot. "Have you seen it? He wouldn't stand a chance, he'd go under in seconds. Now you, Oppa, you'll be fine."

"I'll be fine?" His voice being so close was ticklish. He had to speak close because of the mask and noise. "I won't be fine because of jealousy. Also, I think you will drown with him, he's twice the size of you."

"Mhm... yeah, I'd just wait for you to swim ashore, I'm not that heroic."

To my surprise Jungkook actually laughs aloud, but luckily the music from street performances was disguising it somewhat. "I missed it, your laugh."

"I told you to move in with me."

"Ey, here we go again." I trace my hand down his forearm to find his hand. ''You really don't like living alone?''

''I have nothing against it,'' he says lightly. ''It's just I want to try living with you.''

''Aren't you scared I will totally clash with your lifestyle?'' I muse. ''I heard from my friends that living together is probably the hardest thing after the honey moon phase. That's when the bad habits come out.''

''Do you have any?'' Jungkook moves me behind him as we pass a tight space of people.

''Mhm, I'm not sure. I think so.'' When there is no one to point it out, I won't notice it. ''I guess. I don't know if it's a habit but I like being alone sometimes.''

''Being alone?'' To some people it might sound weird but being alone is soothing. ''Monie-Hyung has mentioned something like that, too.''

I nod. ''Alone time is important.''

''I learned a lot of things by myself.'' I look at him curiously. ''Bowling.''

''Ah, bowling.'' I hug his hand to myself, shuddering from the chilly wind. ''I hate bowling.''

''What did you say?'' He asks shocked and looks back at me. ''Why?''

''I can't bowl.'' It's that simple. ''I can't grasp it. I don't have enough strength.''

''Naw, that's probably not it. I'm gonna teach you.''

''I don't want to.'' I say jokingly. ''You're too good, I don't want to play with you.''

''You should learn from the best.'' He jokes back. ''No, but for real, I'll teach you how to get the hang out of it.''

I wrap my other hand around his and pull it up under my chin. ''Can't I just watch you?''

Jungkook thinks about that. ''I mean, yeah, sure.''

''That way I can swoon at you and fall even more for your skills. That way I can your ego even more.''

At my exaggerative acting, he takes his hand away and wraps an arm around my head, surprisingly pulls me in for a headlock. ''My ego? Huh? Since when do you my ego? I'm pretty sure you call me out more than anyone I know.''

I laugh in his grasp and whack his stomach. ''You need someone in your life to do that. And it's not like I don't tell you enough already how charming I find you.''

He thinks again and lets go partially. ''That's true. I like it especially when you look at me in that way.''

I smooth down my hair. ''What way?''

He keeps quiet and after a few more seconds I look at him and still. Isn't this what some people call the bedroom eyes? I look at him like that?
His mask covering the rest of his face made his eyes even more intense. My stomach dips and I know he is only being like this because he's aware that I can take it.

Slowly, he smirks and my cheeks get warm. I push at him and point at the next best restaurant. ''L-Lets have dinner, now. I'm hungry.''

''Are you now?'' He taunts me suggestively and I hit him harder.

''Jeon Jungkook!'' My eyes widen just as his do, too. Did I just really scream his name? Oh, crap.

But luckily no one seems to have heard. We both relax from relief and I glower at him before I whack his arm.
Jungkook grins cheekily and pulls me to him. ''Let's go eat, since you're that hungry.''

''I meant it when I said I will kick you.'' I say lowly, but he can hear.

He walks us towards the restaurant. ''Believe it or not, I have been hit there before.''

''Omo, how?''

''Taehyungie used to throw things at me when I'm distracted or ignoring him.'' He reveals dryly.

I can't help but snicker at the imagination. ''I hope he didn't mean to aim that low.''

''He has a terrible aim.''

''Or a good one.'' I say before I can think.

''It hurt a lot!'' He burst out suddenly. He even stopped opening the door.

I look at him surprised. Since he was taking it that serious it must have really hurt. ''Did... you get it checked out?''

He looks at me and then away. Oh, he is flustered about this now? ''No, I'm fine.''

Jungkook can be so cute sometimes. He doesn't appear to be embarrassed about something at first but then suddenly he will be. Whereas I'm the other way around, the more I talk about it the more comfortable I get.

''Alright, alright, I won't kick you. I promise.'' I rub his back and get him to walk in.

''Of course, you won't.'' He says murmuring and I have to snicker at the next part. ''You'll need it for the future more than me.''



— — —

just to let you know, I am still very much hung up on how Jungkook just threw Jimin over his shoulder likes it's nothing. He looked so good in that white shirt, I'm just going to.... walk away.... haha but what kind of sketch was that xD Bangtan just have to be in a room together and it's funny, they crack me up so much.

Also, I just rediscovered Jungkook's cover of Purpose... I totally forgot about it? I think he released it when I was about to leave the house so I forgot about it or couldn't fangirl like I usually do. It's so beautiful ;;;; I think it's my favorite, it touches my heart so much.
For him to keep giving us these covers is truly the best gift ever. He doesn't have to, but it's his way to connect with fans from all around the world, instead of twitter. He is also working on his English and I'm just so thankful that he is doing so much for us ;;; I love him so much ;;;

(also bc of this little sheet I keep singing lamb skewers instead of snowflakes in spring day -.- not to mention a little Jimin orz)