Reflection

like a butterfly~

"Bobo, this way!" I almost shout in frustration and pull on the leash. "You're so infuriating."

Bobo really hasn't been listening at all lately and I know it's just him in going through his rebellious phase but it's still extremely aggravating sometimes. He's changed to the complete opposite of when he was a little puppy. Instead of loving to sleep all the time he now finds interest in pretty much everything. Now, that wouldn't be a negative thing if he didn't totally ignore my existence on top of that.

I approach my apartment door when it opens on its own. My jumpy heart settles down when I see it's Jungkook. "Oh, you're already here?"

"Yeah, I messaged you." After that talk with my brother, we had decided to spend the rest of his leave as a family and ended the night by visiting our father at the hospital.

"Oh, I forgot to turn on my data. Did you hear me?" I hand over Bobo's leash.

"Yes. Was Bobo being a bad boy again?"

"Yes. Ya, my hands hurt because he keeps pulling." It's freezing outside too.

"Aigoo, you've worked hard." He pats my head as I walk in and see Bobo pulling again.

"Ya!" I shout and Bobo jumps. "We've gone over this a million times. You have to wait for me."
Bobo meets my murderous eyes with his black round ones and sits down.

"That scared me."

I look at Jungkook, he has a hand over his heart. "Sorry, Bobo is just really…" I crouch down to remove the collar and give him a warning finger to stay put.
Standing up, I shrug off my jacket and Jungkook hangs it up in the closet for me. "Was the fansign fun?"

"I missed you." I snort. He obviously loves spending time with ARMYs. "Where did you go eat dinner?"

"We went to have Chinese."

"Oh, I haven't had Chinese food in a while." I motion for Bobo to go do whatever he wants to and he doesn't even spare me glance and walks off. Before I can get offended, Jungkook quickly takes my hand. "Come, I want to show you something."

He's taking me to my bedroom. "What? Already fulfilling the anticipation?"

He turns to give me an amused smile. "Seems like you're really anticipating it."

"What? You thought I was bluffing?"

"I know you are." He's right. "Tada!"

"Wah!" My eyes land on the new Smart TV on my dresser. That hadn't been there before. "What is this? When did you do this? I was only gone with Bobo for half an hour."

"Just now. I didn't know you got home already or I would have waited for you. It's a TV I bought for my new home but then for my birthday a fan got me the same one. So, not to let it go to waste, I installed it here." Fansites gift TVs for birthdays. Where can I get myself a fansite? "Now, we can watch TV in bed."

"Wah," I say again. "Wait a second, you carried this up here all by yourself?"

"Ah, no, I asked a technician." Thank goodness. Jungkook takes my shoulders and excitedly waddles us closer. "Also, this TV has a function that when it senses that you aren't looking at it anymore it will go to snooze mode for ten minutes before turning off completely."

He pushes me down on the bed and gives me the remote control. Wow, technology.

"You play with it, I need to wash up."

From the corner of my eyes, I see him jogging out and carrying back a gym bag with an excited puppy following, thinking he would get some more play time."You bought your own clothes?"

"Yeah, after meeting your brother it feels weird to wear his clothes." Instead of going to the bathroom, Jungkook sits down next to me.

I laugh at that. "He became to real, huh."

"Exactly." Jungkook grins and then goes through his bag. He pulls out an object and holds it in front of me. ''This is for you.''

''Mhm?'' I take it looking from the object to him and back. It's two of those DIY plushies of a girl and a boy. ''Did you make this?''

''Nope, a fan made it.''

I gape at him, my heart feeling warm all of a sudden. ''Your fan made it for me?''

Jungkook smiles at my reaction and takes it from me, showing it off. ''Yes, this fan was very shy about it and didn't know if it was appropriate. She was whispering the whole time.''

''How old was she?''

''I think she is in middle school.'' So young. ''I was really surprised.''

''I can imagine...'' I stare at the figures before looking at Jungkook. ''No one was upset, right?''

Turning his head, he regards me pensively. The longer he looks at me the more my worry rises about the public's reaction. I haven't heard anything about this matter but it's mostly because I didn't look for it.

Then he smiles. ''No, mostly the reactions are positive. Of course, there will always be those antis and trolls but ARMYs seem to be very understanding.''

''It's a relief.'' I continue to hope that his fans will be able to put themselves in his position.

Jungkook straightens his legs in front of him. He's still wearing his dapper stage outfit. ''It's only a small portion of fans that are feeling possessive.'' I nod, having expected that. Jungkook pats my thigh. ''Nothing to worry about.''

A meet his reassurance with a soft smile and then look at his suit. ''You didn't even change?''

Jungkook sits up straight and smooths his hands over his chest. ''Well, you said I looked extremely handsome in the recording. So, I asked if I could keep this for the night for you to see.''''

''You actually said that?''

''Yeah,'' he says with ease. ''Ey, they already know you. I mean, it's not like I'm never returning it. I plan to give it back tomorrow.''

''Too bad you're washing up now.'' I sigh dramatically and stand up, walking to his side of the bed to prop of the fan's gift on the nightstand.

''Actually, this material is really soft, I can sleep like this.''

''No! Not in my bed.'' I look at him weirdly. ''You sweated in this, go wash up.''

His shoulders shake from silent chuckles and he embraces me for a moment before pulling away to start taking off his suit jacket. I take it from him and get a hanger for it.

After Jungkook had gone into the bathroom, I notice how he hadn't closed the door. "Bobo will come in." I inform him and a few seconds later, he pokes his head out of the door.

"That's ok. As long as he doesn't get into the shower." He says before retreating back in. I also move to my dresser to change back out of my jeans into shorts. Sleeping next to Jungkook is like sleeping next to a heater.

As I hear the water going off, I walk to the kitchen to grab some snacks and drop them on the bed. While I wait for him, I go through my phone.

"________-ah, can you get my clothes from my bag? I forgot."

"Ok, hold on." I search his bag but when I see his skincare inside, I decide to just bring him the whole bag. "Here."

"Thank you.'' He takes his bag, only having a towel wrapped around his waist and I cross my arms, leaning on the doorframe enjoying the view. For someone as fit as him he really has an almost graceful waistline. But then there are his abs and thigh muscles and the idea of graceful are thrown out of the window in an instant.

I was always careful to never base my feeling for him on his appearance. He gets enough of this from his profession. But the longer I'm with him the more physically attracted I am.

When Jungkook pats his face clean with another face towel, Bobo walks in and just as he is about to rub himself against Jungkook, I quickly scoop him up and sit down with him on the bed. ''Bobo are you ignoring me? Are you angry at me?''
Bobo his head to the side, and usually that means he understands. I doubt he does this time. ''Bobo you know I love you, right? You know I mean well, right? If I don't teach you now, you will never learn.''

Bobo wiggles himself out of my arms, scratching my arm in the process. ''Ouch...''

I glare at him dully and he stares back. I swear he looks apologetic. Then he jumps back on the bed and puts his paw on my thigh deliberately. ''Gah, so cute!'' I smother him to me.

While I do that, Jungkook finishes and sits down next to us, now with his fresh face and wraps his own arms around us, putting his head against mine. Not liking this, Bobo fights free again and adds another scratch to my thigh. ''Ouch?''

Jungkook tries to keep back the laugh but fails. "You two are so cute. You keep saying how he likes me more but he really loves you."

I look at a retreating Bobo. "He should. I raised him for half a year."

"You're his mom." Jungkook turns on the TV.

"Aren't you cold?" He still hadn't put on a shirt.

"Aren't you?" He nods to my shorts.

"You make it really warm in the middle of the night, do you know that?" I end up turning away from him but he always finds me.

"Sleep , then." I glance at him for a moment, seeing the amused grin and go to the living room. "Where are you going?"
I ignore his chuckle and grab a cushion from the couch. Stepping back into my bedroom I chuck it at him and he pretends to be in pain by falling back, only to crush the snacks. "Ouch."

I sit down next to Jungkook and get startled when Bobo appears out of nowhere, jumping onto bed. He looks at me knowing he isn't supposed to. I contemplate whether to order him down or not but being strict all the time isn't very fun, so I don't. He rolls ups into cinnamon bun and presses himself to my back. Bobo is very affectionate in his own way.

"Oh, what's this?" Jungkook had grabbed one of the snacks. "Chip fries?"

"Oh, this is really yummy. It tastes like fries without the salt but it's very crispy." I search for the remote while he opens the bag. "Have you seen the remote?"

"It's under Bobo." He says and puts a few fries in his mouth before lifting one of Bobo's back feet.

Unbothered, the pup doesn't even open his eyes. Finally, the TV is and I spend a few minutes setting it up.

"Can you give me the password too?"

"Password?" I frown at Jungkook when he nods. "For what?"

"WiFi." He says.

"You haven't been using my WiFi?" I exclaim. "Why didn't you ask me sooner?"

"I forgot." He shrugs and reaches for his phone on the nightstand. "Here."

He unlocks it and gives it to me. I see the the lock screen and immediately take the cushion to hit him again. "I can't believe you're using this as your lock screen, ya!"

"It's funny." He explains with a grin. The photo is the one he took of me when he was actually supposed to show me the photo he helped take for Yejin.

"Don't you have other photos of me?" This one is really not flattering at all.

"Not really…" He says slowly but then leans closer. "Ah, Jimin-Hyung send me a few."

"That's not much better." I find his settings first.

"You haven't seen it yet. It's a pretty picture."

"Is it?" I wait for the WiFi to connect and tilt his phone to him to take but he only presses the Kakaotalk messenger to show me the photos. I look at it closely. It is a pretty photo. Jimin seemed to have taken it before he actually spoke up because Jungkook and I were smiling at something, probably Bobo. "This is better."

"Change it." He continues to snack a bit more before standing up to get a shirt. I use his phone to take a few photos of Bobo. He's always the cutest when he is rolled up like that. "I'll take a photo for you two."

I give him the phone and see that he had put on a sleeveless shirt. Jungkook looks up. "One, two, three."

I make a V sign. "I don't get to take a lot of photos with him."

"Why?" He ask as he walks back to us.

"Because no one takes them for me and I don't like to take selfies." I pat Bobo. "But my phone is filled with photos of solely Bobo."

"And me."

My eyes lift. "No, why would there be?"

"I saw. You were looking at them today." He gives me the look.

"You showed them to me! They were your gradation photos."

"Ah, really? So, if I were to look at your phone now, there wouldn't be any saved at all?" I know exactly what he was planning to do next but I beat him to it by throwing myself back on the bed or at least I try to but he hooks his arm around my stomach. "You're not going anywhere."

"Ah, ya." I whine at the situation. "Why do you have to be so strong?"

Jungkook starts laughing and when I sit up and turn around to hit him I am met with the cutest view ever. Jungkook is lying on his back, eyes and nosed crushed up in complete joy, his hands are on his stomach, his whole body cackling.

"Aish," I say instead and lightly whack his wrist before scooting to the end of the bed again. "Bobo left because of you."

"He isn't supposed to be on the bed anyway." I grunt and search for the YouTube app with the remote. A few seconds later, I feel the bed shifting and then his legs scoot to either side of me as he gives me a back hug. His breath fans across my neck when he puts his chin on my shoulder. "________-ie…"

"Hm?" I search for BigHit's channel.

"I love you." He says in a cute murmur.

A smile spreads across my face. "I love you, too."

''It's that one.'' He points at it and I move the cursor over.

Clicking on his music video, I feel nostalgia upon seeing the infamous intro after such a long time. "Wah…"

The first scene is of Jungkook standing on a cliff with a field full of colorful flowers behind him. He stares up and the music starts. I watch the music video intently and mouth along to the song. This isn't even the MV for Origami as it's not the title track but still there were a lot of elements incorporated that pointed to us.
The cinematography is simply breathtaking. They always outdo themselves.

The music video ends with the same beginning scene of him standing on a cliff with flowers that are now pink. It cuts to a close up of his hand as he opens it, revealing a tiny origami. Then it's a full shot from the back as Jungkook once more stares at the sky. This time instead of the clear sky, a thin trail of white smoke was running across it.

I blink as the video ends. When it registers, I slap his thigh. "Is that supposed to me be? The airplane?"

He leans back on his hands with a faint smirk when I turn around. "What do you think?"
There he goes again, and there I go again slapping his thigh. His smirk transforms into a boyish grin. "Yes, it's you. The day you left for Japan I was actually filming something on Jeju Island. I probably looked up way too late but I just imagined it was you."

"It's so beautiful, Oppa." I glance at the screen again. "You mentioned before that you are majoring in video production."

"Yeah, this is actually the most I've ever contributed to a music video and I actually felt more comfortable doing so because this was my project. That's why you always found me in meetings during the preparation." He hoists himself back and crosses his legs. ''This is the most me I've ever put into anything."

I look at him. "I'm so happy for you. It's stunning. Your fans will surely be able to see and feel the sincerity in your work."

"Thank you." He smiles bashfully. "That's all I really hope for."

"When I think about it, I probably would have cried if it wasn't for me getting distracted by the actor." Jungkook ruffles my hair. "If I watch it again, I'll cry."

"Don't cry." He says it so seriously I peer at him again.

"Then I won't cry." I see the suggestion videos and see more of Bangtan's MVs. "Oh, this one looks pretty too."

"Which one?" I walk closer to show him. "Blood, sweat and tears? You haven't heard of this?"

"No."

"What?" He almost shouts. "How come you know some of our inside jokes but have not watched our music videos."

"I haven't watched any music videos after we broke up." I confess with a small voice.

"Eh, why?" He frowns in such an offended way I snicker as I sit back down and click on the video.

"It's because I didn't want to end up becoming your fan." Being his fan when I had just broken up with him would have made me miserable for much longer. And I think he understands.

Jungkook snickers when Yoongi hits Jimin's head on screen. This set is amazing. "Here, I almost laughed while we were filming this."

I smile at him and focus back on the TV. When it cuts to the scene of them sitting in a parlor with fancy clothes and slowly closing up to them, I quickly grab the remote. "Wait, wait, wait. Pause, pause, pause."

"Why, why, why?" Jungkook looks at me in confusion but I'm gaping at the TV.

"Ya, Jungkook-ah, don't you think you're being too much?" He tilts his head even more confused. "Who allowed you to look so handsome and y?"

His mouth spreads into an entertained smile. "This is only the beginning."

"What the?" I give him a suspicious look but continue the video only to stop it when I hear the song and see Jimin. "Ya! What is this music video?"

"The concepts is temptation so you'll see a lot stemming from that."

"Like temptation from chocolate?" Obviously it's not. "When was this? Hold old were you?"

"It was the same year we broke up."

I look at him. "Why would you talk about that kind of temptation so soon?"

Jungkook regards me from under his lashes with his eyes pinched, trying not to smile in amusement. "Never mind boys will be boys, doesn't matter what age."

"Ya, I've been really good all this time. I never made any moves on you.'' Jungkook finally bursts. ''You were the one that wanted to make love."

"So, it is about that!" Why are we being like this? "And you obviously wanted to make love, too."

"Just watch it!" He grabs the remote and clicks play, keeping it away from me so I can't pause anymore. But I really want to because next is his part and he looks so sultry, my jaw falls open.

I grab his shirt with one hand ready to yell at him again when I see Jimin. "Wah, Jimin-Oppa is so y." I say before thinking and slap my mouth shut while Jungkook laughs at me.

Then I'm too busy gaping at the choreography, then the individual shots and then Jimin again and then at Yoongi's beauty and then Hoseok and then Jungkook. I grab him once more by his shirt. I'm seeing them all in a new light. "Stop smirking. Wow, that smokey makeup."

And then my mind shuts off completely before going off into screams when I see the next single shot of him. I slap him repeatedly. "Ya! Yaaaa! That's too . What is this?"

He giggles next to me and wraps his arms around me but my eyes are glued to the visual overloaded music video. It's too much to process. "Cute."

I'm too busy taking in the choreography to react but when all seven of them line up to do the crotch grab, my eyes almost fall out. "I have sinned."

Jungkook laughs again, cackling to the point that he is leaning back. "You have sinned already."

I glare at him and slap his thigh harder than ever. "It's your fault."

With a wide grin he nods towards the TV. "Keep watching."

I do with a deep breath and luckily it doesn't get much more sinful until the end. I glare at him as the video comes to an end. ''Did you have to do that?''

''What?'' He's going to laugh again.

''I saw that, your tongue.'' I whack him lightly. ''But I really like the ending pose. It looks so charismatic.'' The flick of the head made his hair look really fluffed up.

"Also, because I'm center, right?'' I nod and try to mimic the ending pose. "Like this."

I watch him do it and then copy him. "Your neck must have been strained a lot from doing this."

"Yeah." He gives me the remote. "A lot of practicing but also a lot of warm packs were needed."

I pout at him. He pinches my cheek. I take his hand and hold it. "You know what, I changed my mind, I want to become your fan now."

"You liked this concept that much?" He gives me a knowing smile.

"I'm just curious to see what else you guys are capable of. In real life you are such funny dorks it's fascinating to see the transformation." I read through the titles. "It's so natural, too."

"Now, that I'm in love I can actually relate too."

"You were doing great before that." I deadpan.

Jungkook hugs me to him. "But now I can do it even better."

"Yeah, as if we need that, Jungkook."

Chuckling lowly, he puts one hand on my thigh and uses the other to keep my head in place as he leans in to kiss my temple but I turn my head to meet him halfway.

He's surprised. I smile. Time to . "I'm curious. Are you a legs kinda guy?"

"Huh? Leg guy?" I don't think he understands.

"Yeah, as in do you prefer legs? You keep touching my legs, I'm just curious. Since you always had a thing for butts, I thought you would lean that way instead."

"Oh, eh…" He scratches his head. "I don't know… I guess. I just like you."

Gosh, he's so cute and innocent sometimes. I cup his flustered face and peck his lips. "I like you, too."

* * * * * *

"Wah, I can't stop staring at your thighs." She begins to say in awe when she sees him returning from a call he had gotten. "So powerful."

"Years of training." Jungkook comments but his mind is still partially somewhere else. His heart still feels heavy after the call. He sits down on the bed next to her. She's been watching all of his and Bangtan's music videos for the last hour. She says she is now officially their fan.

She turns to him and when he looks back at her she sits up. "Why? What happened?"

Jungkook stares into her eyes. She was able to read him so quickly?

"Why?" She turns off the TV. "What's wrong?"

He takes a heavy breath and looks down at his hands. Should he tell her? It's nothing compared to what she had to go through. What she is still going through.

"Jungkook," she's been calling him by his name more frequently now. "It's ok. You don't have to tell me." She takes his hand into hers. "Just know I'm here."

It's not that he doesn't want to tell her. He doesn't want it to bring back past pains. He puts his arms around her. Her gentle hands rubs his back. He takes a deep breath before speaking.
"My mom is in the hospital." She stills completely. And Jungkook realizes how that might sound to her. "It's nothing big." He quickly adds. "She hasn't been feeling well. It's appendicitis."
His family had actually kept it from him. Her symptoms had only appeared recently. When they were here for the showcase, Jungkook hadn't noticed which added onto the guilt of not being a better son.

She pulls back. Her eyes are sullen as she looks at him. "And after surgery your mom will be fine."

"She will be completely fine." Now, he feels like an idiot for making such a big deal out of it.

"Oppa?" She stares at him intently.

"Yeah?''

"I know you think that compared to my father or compared to my mother that this is not something to worry about but… for you it is." She actually looks like she is about to cry. "Only because my struggles may seem big doesn't mean that your struggles aren't just as big. Just like you said there is no too good or not good enough, there also shouldn't be any measures for worries between us. There is no scale for these things."

He dips his head to look at her more closely. "Why are you crying?"

"Because I see you're hurting." She says and he gets emotional himself at the vulnerability she shows him. "I just want you to know that your family is important to me too and that if you hurt, I hurt. As your partner, I'm a reflection of what you feel. Everything you experience towards anything is important to me."

"________," he her hair. "My mom is going to get better. There is no doubt."

"That's wonderful, Jungkook." Still her somber expression stays. "But you worry, so I do, too. My heart mirrors yours."

It's true. Their emotions reflect off of each other. When one feels sad the other will follow. They feel with and for each other.

"You're right. I worry..." He looks up at the ceiling. "Even though I know there are no dangers, I still can't feel settled. My mother has been healthy all her life. She got my brother when she was young, I think you know." She nods, listening attentively. "So, she struggled a lot early on and it was like that for a long time. My father was also busy working and then I left them. I don't ever want to see her go through any hardships. I'm never there for her, when I should be. Even now, I can't be with her."

"Is your mother back in Busan?"

"Yeah." He drops his head again. "There is no way for me to visit her during this promotion."

"How about your brother? Is he in Busan, too?" He nods. "He will take good care of her and your father isn't working as much anymore. Your mother won't be alone."

"Yeah…" Still his heart feels heavy because once more he failed her as her child.

She puts her hands against his face and lifts it to meet her comforting eyes. "You have your right to be upset about the circumstances but you should remember how your mother is like. She knows you are filial. She knows you love her more than anything. She knows you will go to her as soon as you can and until that happens, she will use the love you have for her to get better. I'm sure of it."

Jungkook stares at her and to his surprise his eyes start to get moist.

"Don't hurt too much, Jungkook." She his cheek. "Mothers are very strong."



— — —

aaaaaaaah, I've been so busy aaaaaaaah I really had to make myself sit down and post this and now I know why. it's the chair... my chair back home was ugh heaven and the one I have here is... not.. my hurts lol no but really I've been very pre occupied with work and I never thought I would say this but I'm enjoying this.. hk is suprisingly good for me. in germany I couldn't wait to get home but now I stay at work to chat with my collegues. I guess it's because they are really chill and open, also they talk a lot so I can listen hehe I'm not very talkactive with strangers. I never thought I would enjoy social interaction but its happening!! 2017 is treating me well aslkdlasdas

doesn't this feel like For You with the mv reactions?... anyone? anyone? these next few last chapters are going to be more fanservice and small glimpses into their daily lives. there will be a bit more storyline but nothing major, just things to end it well ^^
I also haven't had any time to read yet so... I guess I won't be able to... orz I'm always so tired -.-'

I didn't even have time to check bts' tweets these days, every time the notif goes off I scream IM BUSYYYYY but today when someone tweeted I was about to take a nap and was like 'should I check?' then I saw the notif and emojis and went 'hm is this jungkook?' AND THEN IT REALLY WAS HIM this bare faced cutie ^^

OMG I ALMOST FORGOT BUT BTS IS NOMINATED FOR BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS THIS IS HUUUUUUUUGE I know there are fanwars and stuff but for this I wish we could all work together and help them win but it would be such a big step forward for korean music. I know the other names are huge and being nominated along with them is amazing but let's do our best! I'm so proud already TT

[3 hours later] *suddenly remembers how she wanted to title this 'Reflection' and is baffled how she forgot after taking a shower* either I'm getting old, or I'm getting too tired for this lol