Experiences

like a butterfly~

"V log, start! Alright, I'm currently at the company and just finished a meeting and have finally found my girlfriend. She was supposed to be in the studio waiting for me, but when I went there she was no where to be seen. Of course I'd find her in the dining room." Jungkook turns the camera away from himself and aims it at her.
"Chhhh, indeed, my girlfriend looks beautiful in every angle. What is she doing?" He flips it towards himself again. "Shall we go see? Alright, let's go."

"Hello!" He says like he always used to with a funny twist the way she likes. Her smile confirms that. "________-ssi, what are you doing?"

"Sketching." She glances into the camera with a glare. "I hate cameras."

"Shh, cameras have feelings too." She drops the pencil and giggles, dropping her head.

Jungkook is glad that he had captured that with the camera. "Why are you filming me, Oppa? Ah, not so close." Jungkook cracks a laugh at her pout. "Is the meeting over?"
Jungkook nods. "Did it go well?" Nod. "You're not going to say anything?"
One headshake. "So, you're just going to continue filming me?"

"Nope, let's play games."

"Ah, every time any of you play games with me it ends up with me suffering." She had run her fingers through her hair, her newly dyed hair. He likes it.

"Who?" He already knew, Jungkook was the one that had asked them to keep her company.

"Jimin-Oppa and Tae-Oppa." She drums her fingers on the table thinking back. "They dragged me here and we played guess the word and I had to draw."

"What was so suffering about it?" Hearing and seeing her talk was very soothing.

"One time I had to draw your abs, like why?" The way she scrunched up her face makes him smile. She can be so cute sometimes. "Makes me want to buy wasabi and stuff it into their food again. I'm sure you set them up."

''No, I didn't.'' Jungkook probably shouldn't be grinning if he wanted to sound believable. ''You know how playful these two can be.''

''I know.'' She agrees grudgingly.

"My game won't be like that." She looks at him over the camera with distrust. "For real. Interview. It's like one."

"Interview? What kind of interview?"

"Personal interview. From boyfriend to girlfriend."

"That sounds scary." But she doesn't look scared at all.

"Ok, first question, how many children do you want?" Her eyebrows shoot up not expecting this question. "Or none?"

''That's the first question you have for me? How many children I want? Not my favorite dish or my favorite color.''

''I already know it's white.'' She looks at him, impressed. ''I pay attention, you know.''

"I know you do. So, since you're asking me all these questions way in advance, I really hope you'll remember because I'm not telling you again." She was playing with her hair while pondering the question next. "Two. One boy, one girl."

"Oh, me too." Moving his head above the camera he wiggles his eyebrows so she can see.

"Good for you." She gave him a look that told him that she knew what he was thinking. Not hard to figure out really even though he was only joking.

"Second question, what do you like to be called? Baby, Honey, Sweety, Cutie..." He was basically doing this just to , knowing her she would rather be called someone else's name than these options. "Wifey..."

"My name." She says dryly and suddenly reaches for the camera. "I'm not interesting to film, give me."

"Ah, ah, ah," Jungkook warns her, keeping a safe distance. "We are not done."

After glaring at him for a while her eyes drop to the paper and then she lifts them up covering her face. "Ok, continue."

She's too cute. Being as quiet as he can he walks over to the bench side she was sitting on and plops down quickly so she can't escape. "Hi."

Groaning loudly, she scoots away as far as she can but Jungkook keeps advancing until she is cornered. "What game requires you to be so close?"

Her hand was pushing him away with little effort. ''You didn't mind while I was napping.'' She snickers in amusement because it's true.

He had woken up in the same position as he had fallen asleep. He had still been snuggled into her side, her arms holding him as he got a quick rest from the long day he still had ahead of him. Her first words had been, ''sleep well, baby?''. Not as an endearment but because he looked like one as he slept.

Jungkook places the camera down and stops recording, focusing on her. "No games anymore, just you and me."

"It's always been just you and me." She had said it in a sarcastic way but now Jungkook wanted to know.

"Is it?" She had turned so that her back was to the wall, one leg pulled onto the bench so she was facing him. "Just you and me?"

"Mhm, no." Her eyes flicker around the room as she answers honestly. People rarely come here, they'd rather leave the building, only trainees or rookies stay here. ''I did date.''

Somehow he wanted to know more. Not because he was feeling possessive but because he wanted to know if she was treated well and if she was happy.
Jungkook mimics her by hitching a leg onto the bench putting a hand on her leg. When she doesn't even blink at the contact Jungkook smiles. She has become very comfortable with him in a short amount of time.

''I assume they were able to make you forget about me.''

''How could I forget about you, Oppa?'' She says truthfully. ''But they were experiences I needed in life. Can't always have the good things.''

That makes him frown. ''Didn't they treat you well?''

''Mhm...'' She hums to herself and pulls her lips in. ''It's just, compared to you... Not every guy is like that, I realized.''

He wouldn't know much of how the real world worked. He is always surrounded by genuine and humble people. These people helped him become who he is. He lives in a world where people have to behave a certain way.

''Oppa, you?'' She pokes his stomach teasingly. ''Any ladies?''

He looks at her and takes her in for a moment before responding. ''There were a few... but I was always too busy and also it's hard to entertain the thought of a crush in our industry.''

''So, you're saying... no one?'' She sounds stunned and horrified. ''Ya, I told you to get experience in life.''

First and foremost, she had been his friend who cared. That's how they can talk about this so openly without it getting awkward or uncomfortable.
In her letter to him she had written many things, things he was surprised an ex-girlfriend would wish for an ex-boyfriend. One of the things being for him to experience everything that the hadn't much of yet, including love.

She slaps his thigh. ''Live a little!''

''Ya, do you think everyone is as easy to talk to as you?'' He argues defensively. ''You know I'm shy by default.''

''Where?'' She counters just like him. ''I never saw that shy side of you.''

''It's because it's you!'' They are still shouting. ''I told you before. I felt comfortable around you from the very beginning.''

She puts her hand over her face. It's kind of funny how they were discussing this topic so heatedly. ''I just thought, since I opened you up to romantic emotions that it would make it easy for you.''

''I just drowned myself in work, really.''

''Is that so?'' She pouts probably thinking that she had caused him to do that. Her eyes land on something on his shoulder and she raises her hand to pick at it. ''I would have liked for you to have a fulfilling adulthood.''

''It's ok.'' Jungkook smiles. ''Adulthood hasn't ended.''

''I mean more like being rebellious. It's part of growing up, having the chance to just let go.'' Yeah, Jungkook never had that but weirdly he never craved for it. ''But then again you're not like that.''

He squeezes her knee. ''Did you have a rebellious time in Japan?'' She begins to smile. ''You did?''

''Yeah, I did.''

''Really?'' Jungkook asks astounded. ''Somehow I can't imagine that.''

''Neither can I.'' She laughs. ''I didn't like it. It was a short period before I pulled myself back together. I guess I had to experience it before knowing that I don't ever want to be like that ever again.''

He can hear how she wanted to give him that. A free choice of how to live. Even though he is not that type of person ultimately, for him to want to go through what others his age experience is only normal. Sometimes he does wonder...

''I can still have it with you. All of it, Baby.'' The hand that had been on his shoulder hits him. "Ah, Honey, that hurts."

Her horrified expression was making this way more amusing than it actually is. "Stop it."

"Why, Sweetie?"

Two fists whack him in the chest repeatedly, her expression tightening in frustration. Jungkook falls back on the bench, laughing too hard and pulls her with him by her arms.
She doesn't stop even though their positions have changed. Jungkook catches her fists mid air and drags her higher, so her face is over his.

"Hi." Her face softens and she visibly flustered up while blinking slowly.

"Jungko— ah! Ya!" Jimin's voice can be heard from the entrance, her head turn sideways. "Not in public."

Jungkook couldn't see much due to the table and chairs being in the way but Jimin's expression must have been funny because she was giggling quietly.
In her haste to get up though she literally uses him as support, pushing right against his lower abdominal muscles to get up. A little bit too low.

She removes her hand as if burned and looks shocked. "Omo, sorry."

Squinting his eyes, he waves his index finger at her. ''Careful, I still need them.''

"I said I'm sorry." She is incredibly cute when she is defensive.

"Guys, I'm still here."

Sitting up, Jungkook shakes his head to settle his hair. "What did you want, Hyung?" She stands up and motions for him to move along wanting to get out.

"Your practice is starting soon, Sungdeuk-Ssam was looking for you."

"Ah, Mr. Son is still your performance director?" They both nod at her. "Oh, amazing."

"He must be waiting, let's go." Jungkook watches her gather the papers. She had sketched him and Bobo. It resembled a photo they had taken at the shoot. "Do you want to wait...?"

"Can I watch?"

"Yeah, sure, but it will be really boring for you."

"If it's Oppa then it's never boring." She glances at Jimin. "And Jimin-Oppa will keep me company, right?"

"Eh? When did I say that?" Not sure if Jimin had something to do but it looks like he had a hard time saying no. "I have something to do but I'll come watch a little later. Ok?"

"Call." See? Everyone is treating her like their family.

She has that little sister feel and before Jungkook had developed stronger feelings for her, it was the same case. Now, it's a feeling stronger than anything he felt before.

* * * * * *

"Thank you, Jimin-Oppa. I know you all must be busy." Staying true to his words, Jimin really had come by a while later and joined me in watching Jungkook practice. He even taught the main parts of their past choreography and since I learned ballet and recently contemporary myself, I could only stare in awe.
Jimin is such a stunning dancer. It's like he ate up the music. It's incredible.

"Ey, no need to thank me, you're like my sister-in-law." I look down, hiding my smile. "Seems like you like that."

"A little." Being honest with any of the boys was really easy, on the other hand admitting that to Jungkook could be self destructive.

We are both silent as we watch Jungkook for a little while, when he asks me something that I thought he wouldn't remember. "Remember the fansign in Japan you went to?"
I nod slowly, curious to see where he was going with this. "Did you ever read the question I wrote into your album?"

"Ah, yeah." I scratch the back of my head sheepishly. "I did."

"Will you answer it now?" Jimin wasn't teasing me or anything, he genuinely wanted to know.

"Now? I haven't even told Jungkook-Oppa." I dab at the sweat on my temple.

"I think he already knows." Jimin grins and pats my head. "It's ok, I'll just take it as a yes."

'Our new Makdongie, do you love our Jungkookie?'

That's the question Jimin had written down four years ago the same day Jungkook and I had said it the first time. And even though we haven't said it again yet, I don't think these are words that need to be said anymore. At least not in a sense as teenagers would feel the need to.

It's a mutual feeling, the bond we created and somehow managed to maintain is the only kind of words needed.

"He really loves you." Slowly, I look back at Jimin, seeing his serious expression. "This time there is no going back for him."

~ ~ ~

Jimin's words replay in my head as I stare up at the plushie in my outstretched hands.

'No going back for him'

What does that mean? But what if he has to go back? Would Jungkook give up his career for me? I don't want that. That's his passion. And what about me? Would I be able to pull through with it even if it gets hard?

I squeeze the plushie in my hands, simultaneously shaking my head to rid myself of these toxic thoughts. We haven't even been back together for a week and I was already thinking of this. What is wrong with me?

"What are you doing, Cutie?" The plushie gets snatched out of my hands and in place Jungkook's face appears as he stands above me with a beaming smile.

Not answering, I wiggle my fingers towards the plushie. Jungkook laughs and hands it over, sitting down behind me. I hear some rustling. "I'll be your cushion."

Lifting my head to see what he means, I snicker when I spot the hoodie he had folded up and put on his crossed legs. "So it's my turn now."

"Just for today." I scoot up and slowly lie down my head to find the most comfortable spot.

His upper body is hovering over me, the fringe dangling in strings. "Jungkook fountain or rather Jungkook water."

"Huh?" I feel something dropping onto my cheek. "Oh, sorry."

Jungkook leans back to reach for something so I push up into a sitting position. "It's kind of amazing how warm you can get."

"You already know." He had grabbed a towel and was dabbing the sweat away. He looks disheveled, tired but cute.

"I do, but it's not like I always think about it."

I scoot behind him when I see him rubbing his neck. "Our Jungkookie has worked really hard."

"'Jungkookie'?" He gives me a look through the mirror making me smile. "How many names do you have for me? Oppa, Jungkook-ah, Jungkookie, Kookie Bear, what else... Ah, right, Mr. Handsome."

"Ya, it's better than you." I put my hands on his shoulder and begin massaging his back while defending myself. "At least I'm calling you by your name and not... Honey or Sweetie or... I don't know."

"Mr. Handsome is my name?" I put more pressure on his points and get the satisfaction of seeing him wince. "Ya, you are really strong, it's a surprise."

"No, it's just I know where to put pressure so it hurts." I demonstrate once more and grin seeing him close his eyes leaning his head back.

His voice is low when he speaks, eyes stills closed. "Did you take classes?"

"Some friends of mine went to a weekend schooling in a massage place, it was fun so I went, too." I stop and wrap my arms around his neck loosely. "Should I try on you? I hear it feels really good afterwards. It might hurt a little though." I know his back has been straining a bit.

''You hear?'' Jungkook leans back against me and I giggle when I almost topple over but he catches himself and me. ''You didn't get one yourself?''

''You know how ticklish I am.'' I probably would have kicked them. ''But my friend says that afterwards she felt really freed and... loose. I'll be gentle.''

I was looking at him directly but Jungkook's response was to open his eyes a fraction and murmur his response through the mirror. "As long as the good overweights the bad."

"I can't promise that." His eyes close again and just because he looked so exhausted, I lean in and give him a peck on his temple.

"Ah, is that part of what you learned?"

"No," sheepish, I unravel my arms and resume the massaging. "It's reserved for special people."

"I really hope I'm the only special person then."

"Mhm...." I drag out the thinking sound but end up laughing when I see that he was glaring at me. "Alright, special person, are you ready?"

"Yes." One side of his mouth quirks up.

"If it hurts please don't scream. Also you're actually supposed to lie down, but... well."

Jungkook's smirk is full fledged now. "We can take this to my bed, if you prefer."

"I'm never going near your bed ever again, Oppa. Just so you know."

"It's ok." He grins cheekily. "I'll just come to your bed."

"Well, thank god you don't know my code then." When he goes completely still, my eyes shoot to his face. Why does he look so guilty?

"Ah, haha, ha..." His nervous laugh makes me blink at him. "Remember that one day you came to work even though you had your day off? The day you met my mother and brother? That night you drunk called Joon but he couldn't come, right?"
I nod. "He called me and asked me to check up on you."

"Ok..." Was that it? "Is there more?"

"I... stayed the night." Jungkook's eyes are round and alarmed almost fearing my reaction. "You also almost gave me a heart attack by pulling me on top of you, thinking I'm Kookie bear."

My hands slide down his back and onto my knees hearing those embarrassing moments. "Really..."

"You didn't remember the next day, so I didn't tell you, but I should have, I'm sorry. That wasn't right of me."

I realize that my expression could be mistaken as being upset but I was more having an inner breakdown at my drunken self.

"I'm not upset, I mean, yeah, you should have told me but I'm not upset at all... I trust you." Something comes to mind. "Does that mean you carried me to bed?"

"Yeah, you were lying on top of your carpet like a corpse." I try different spots of his back to see which one was the most tense. "And then you begged me to stay."

"I did no such thing." His back is really nice. Now, that he had changed into a tee I could see his back muscles more not to mention feel them. "Even drunk I don't beg."

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I avoid looking at the mirror. "Come one, ________, admit it."

I shoot a glare in his direction and press against a stiff spot.

"Ah!" Jungkook bends forward at the pain making me giggle gleefully. "You're really evil."

"I have to fight you somehow, Oppa." I try again wanting to work free the knots in his back but hear him moan instead, his head slacking forward.
Not sure if he was in pain or enjoying it, I ease up on the pressure and concentrate on that spot. "Is this ok?"

"Hmm..." Not a moan but the sound still made me feel flustered. "You're really good at this."

"I'm good for one thing then."

His response makes me smile. "You're wonderful."

For the next few minutes, I just continue to knead free some of the knots on his back but at some point I feel myself heating up because he just keeps groaning. My eyes flicker to the door wondering if people would be able hear, so I stop.

"Why did you stop?" Jungkook raises his head as if in a daze and twists around.

"It's also tiring for me. You have a very muscular back which makes it harder." Not really the complete reason but I didn't exactly feel like being teased.

Jungkook stretches his back and takes my hand into his. "Thank you, ________-ie."

"Ah, finally, my name." This makes him smile beautifully. "And you're welcome. This will be my service for you."

"If you include that bonus every time, then, yes."

"Bonus?" I tilt my head sideways confused for a second. Jungkook puckers his lips to remind me. "Ah, that... if you stop calling me those cute names, then yes."

 

"What?" Jungkook shakes his head. "A peck in exchange for teasing you? That's a no no."

I should be aggravated but hearing that again after all these years makes me smile. "You still say that?"

"What? 'No no'?" We hear a knock on the door. "Yeah, sometimes."

The knocking gets louder. "Do people usually knock?"

"No... so it must be one of the Hyungs. Come in!" He says a little louder.

And see there, Hoseok's head peeks in, I quickly climb to my feet and bow. "Hello."

"Hi, ________." Hoseok looks around the room. "Ya, you two..."

"Why?" Jungkook stands up to work his neck and shoulder.

"What sounds were you making? People will misunderstand."

"Don't misunderstand." I say quickly. "I was just massaging his back."

"Ah... do that at home next time, it's really easy to think otherwise." But then again what else would we be doing? "Anyway, we are going to dinner now. Just wanted to let you know."

"Thank you, Hyung." Hoseok closes the door behind him.

"I can't go with you." I yawn. "I need to check up on my father."

"Ah, right, the surgery is tomorrow." Jungkook caresses my face. "You want me to come with you?"

I shake my head no, appreciating the offer more than he will ever know. "It's getting easier, don't worry."

His eyes bore into mine. "Alright, call me if you need anything."

"Ok." Jungkook bends down and grabs the plushie I had dropped. It's his hip hop monster. "I see you still don't have eyebrows."

"That's my signature look, also known as 'Coconut Head'." I laugh. It does look like a coconut. And then he hands it to me. "You can keep it, for when I'm away."

"Really?" I smile up at him. "Thank you." Jungkook and the other members will be on an abroad schedule for a few days and I'm not sure if I will get to see him before he departs.

I step up and wrap my arms around him. ''Return safely.''

''Yes, Oppa will return safely even cooler than before.'' He wraps his arms around me. I know it's something he says to his fans. ''Thank you for spending time with me even though I had to work almost the entire time.''

I raise my head and look at him. ''It's ok, I enjoyed it. You know, I find it really attractive to see an ambitious man at work.''

''Is that so?'' I nod and then I squeal when he once more goes way beyond, doing the most, by bending down and throwing me over his shoulder. ''Then, I will be the most ambitious man and carry you to the taxi.''

''Ya, be careful, your back!'' I pat his shoulder repeatedly for him to put me down and when he does I give him a worried smile. ''I know you're young, Oppa, but you still need your health for a long time.''

''I understand.'' Jungkook just grins happily. This boy... ''If you weren't sick I would kiss you right now.''

''Oh, I know.'' I grin and wink. ''Too bad.''

I squeal once more and scramble to open the door when his hands reach out for me probably planning to tickle me.

This boy, really, makes me laugh so much.



— — —

ARE YOU GUYS READYYYYYY! Not Today MV is happening this weekend and the concert is in a few hours and I might cry.. yeah probably when they give their ment just like in Epilogue when JK cried and I feel like the whole world cried with him... if they mention the daesangs I'm definitely going to cry.... 

I can't wait to see the choreo to Spring Day because I really can't imagine it... maybe something like Butterfly? aaaah I can't wait and the first comeback stage is on Mcountdown and bless we going to get the fancams (the votings have started btw.... flashback to mama votings and shudders ugh)

Also #HappyHopeDay !!!!!! To my sunshine, my hope, to the one that makes me grab my sunglasses cause his smile so bright, Happy Birthday, Hobiiii!!!!! Wasn't todays v live the cuuuuuutest gosh when they hugged aaaaaaah my heart jumped out the window and when JK was being extra hahahha these boys really make me laugh too much *wink wink*

We also have gaon awards on the 22nd... I wonder if they will perform the new songs or.... I guess not... I will really miss FIRE on these ceremonies it has become such a staple over the past year, its so lit. I could be doing the most mundane thing like chopping veggies and when Yoongi goes BULTAOREUNE I go FIREEEEEE FIREEEEEEE EO EO hahaha I dance too but no one wants to see that lol

ok I should stop :P I'll see you after the next bomb has hit until then stay bangtastic! (wow so corny bye) (Jungkook's look today doe o.o)