For Once

like a butterfly~

"What did he do this time?" I close my eyes and lean back in my chair. "Please, don't tell me..."

"What else could it be?" Lee is upset and she has every reason to be.

"Last night?"

"Yeah."

"Idiot." But something clicks in my head. "Did I tell you that I drank last night?"

"What?" I wince at her sudden increase in volume. "Where? Alone?"

"At home." I reassure her. "And I think I called Joon."

"You can't remember? How much did you drink, lady?"

The memories after I fell asleep on the rug have not returned yet. "I don't know. All I know is that I woke up in my bed which is unusual." I have a funny habit of sleeping on the floor when I'm intoxicated.

"Bobo must have dragged you up." It's amazing how she could still joke even though she was feeling so down and disappointed. "So, you up for another round?"

Groaning, I press my fingers against my temple. "I'll be with you, sure, but I think I'll pass on the actual drinking."

"That works for me." Lee sighs on the other end. "Why didn't you call me last night? I assume you wanted a drinking buddy."

"As you say, I wanted a drinking buddy and last I remember you are worse at holding your liquor than I am." Slowly, the drunk call returns in pieces. "He said you were asleep."

"Well, at least he wasn't lying to you." Another sigh. "You don't have to come with me tonight. Drinking isn't a solution."

"I'll be there, whatever you want to do."

"Thank you, my friend."

I smile sadly. "Of course."

* * * * * *

Jungkook is one of the first in line in the canteen while the others stayed back to hang out. He had gone ahead because he was just really hungry.
He almost woke up too late for his morning schedule. She had still not woken up but she sure had slept restlessly, the blanket tossed over him partially. Another thing that delayed him was Bobo who just wouldn't stay inside the apartment. He did take him out on a quick morning stroll but even then he wanted to follow Jungkook.

While waiting for his turn, he hears the people slowly filing in and stand in line to wait for their lunch.
It's always amazing how it seems like everyone suddenly got hungry at the same time.
He should avoid coming during this hour. It seems to be the official break of the regular employees. Which again makes him think of her. He still hadn't seen her today. Maybe she had called in sick or had taken the day off as well.

Staring at empty space, his vision clears just as she comes in view from the hall. She halts when she sees the long line. She closes her eyes and sighs deeply.
Still for a few seconds, she then queues up at the very end. She doesn't look hung over at all.
She is wearing heels again. Her look today more on the rock-ish side. The black leather jacket and dark jeans suited her really well.

He probably isn't the only one that noticed that. Astonishingly enough though, she doesn't seem to notice the looks she gets. From the outside, she can appear unapproachable but he knows better. She has the softest heart.

She's tapping her foot impatiently while pouting. It makes him smile because he has never seen her be like that openly.

"The next, please." Jungkook looks away from her to give his order, adding another one before he can even think about it. He might as well go for it. Apologize if need be. Beg her not to call the police on him. Things like that.

When he walks over to her, she is busy on her phone with a grin on her face, her wallet clamped under her arm. It's good to see her smiling genuinely. It's never easy to see the people you care for deal with hardships.

Jungkook steps in front of her. She raises her head warily but then looks on surprised and not at all upset at the his appearance.

"Oh, hi, Oppa."

"Hi." He had expected her to scream and hit him, not a normal greeting. "The line is long, isn't it?"

"Yeah," her eyes move from the people in front of her to the trays he was holding. "You're lucky."

"You're lucky, too." She makes an adorable 'hm?' face. "Come with me, ________."
He had taken a few steps but stops when he doesn't see her following him. Jungkook beckons his head with a smile.

Blinking a few times, she finally starts walking. "You bought lunch for me?"

"Yeah, I saw you in line." He leads the way to an empty table and puts the trays down first. "I hope you are hungry, 'cause I bought a lot."

"I can see." Pulling back the chair she takes a seat in front of him, he follows. "You keep buying food for me, that's not right.''

''It's ok. Just make sure to buy me a meal next time.'' Jungkook sneaks a glance at her to gauge her reaction. Too much? But she was smiling down at her tray. Or maybe not?

''Got it.'' His heart leaps at the sweet voice she used. When she looks up at him, he feels his heart running away right then and there. The sparkle in her eyes is back today. ''I haven't had anything to eat today."

"Not even breakfast?" His brows furrow in disapproval. "That's not healthy, especially because you drank last night."

"How did you know?"

Oops. Jungkook's stammers to find a response. "J-Joon told me."

"Another reason for me to hit him then." He listens closely wondering what his old friend had done now. ''Why can't he be more like you?"

"Why? What did he do?" It didn't go by him how she had just indirectly complimented him. On what, he wasn't sure.

"Joon, he...." She trails off, sinking into her thoughts.

Seeing how she hasn't even picked up her chopsticks yet, Jungkook reaches over to hand them to her. She snaps out of it and smiles, thankful. "Eat before it get cold."

"Hm." Seeing her eat must be the most relieving thing to see. The color had returned to her cheeks today. "Ah, but how stupid can one be?"

Jungkook is startled by her sudden outburst. "Huh?"

"I mean, he proposed, she said yes. Why would he be so foolish to upset her? What is wrong with him?"

"I assume you're talking about Joon?"

She glowers at him, though it doesn't seem like it's meant for Jungkook. "Do you know anyone else who could be such an idiot?"

"Yes, there are quite a bit of people who are like that." Including himself probably.

Her lips pucker up in a displeased way, yet somehow she managed to look cute. "He's an idiot... Anyway, I want to apologize for my behavior yesterday."

Now, that throws him off even more. What behavior? "What are you talking about?"

"Your mother and brother, I must have seemed odd to them. I'm sorry about that."

"Not at all, they knew you weren't well and you weren't rude or anything." She's poking her chopstick into a side dish absentmindedly. "So, there is no need to apologize."

"I also must have looked unsettling, I should have—"

"________," he cuts her off, not liking how self criticizing she was. "You had a day where you just couldn't make the effort, it's ok. Everyone has those moment, it's not a big deal."

She regards him. "I hope you are the same with yourself. If I remember correctly you used to be really hard on yourself. You all were."

"It's in my blood."

"Well, then it's in my blood, too." She responds smartly but continues to eat. "Did the show go well?"

"Yeah, it did. The reaction was really good." Jungkook continues to stuff food into his mouth. "Tonight I'm going to be even more nervous because the Hyungs will be there."

"Ah, and that makes you nervous?" She on the other hand takes small bites and chews for a long time before swallowing the food. "Is there a ritual before you go out on stage?"

Jungkook almost chokes on his food when something comes to mind and he can't believe he's about to tell her.

"You okay?" Worry lace her words, her eyes a little bit amused. "Please, don't collapse, I don't want to get sued."

He tries not to cough even harder at her words, a laugh bubbles up. "Sorry."

"No, it's ok, go ahead. Just tell me when to call the ambulance." God, why is this so funny?
It takes him a moment to properly chew and down the food before he takes a big gulp of water to help him chase the big bite.
"Slow down on the eating will you. It's not good for you stomach, Oppa." Her concern this time is more visible. It's endearing to see the small dimple between her brows as they pull together in worry.

"Are you using 'Oppa' to bribe me?"

She blinks and then throws her head back to giggle, covering her smile with her hand, unfortunately. "It's your health, there shouldn't be any bribery needed."

"Still, it's nice to have someone care."

"You have millions of people who care."

"That's different." Somehow he doesn't want to talk about his fans with her now. "What were we talking about before?"

"You were choking on your food, I don't remember." She says simply and it surprise him how she is so carefree today.

"Ah, right, you asked me what ritual I have before I go on stage." She nods her head, interest peaked. "I touch people's butts."

The spoon that she was about to raise to stops mid air. "What did you say?"

"I touch butts."

Her reaction is to close her eyes as she bursts out laughing once more. "What the hell? You really are a ert."

"Shh, you might give people the wrong idea." He says playfully, looking around. "I have an image to keep up."

She crunches her nose up in mockery. "Your image is ruined."

The thing is, she doesn't look like she minded at all, she was just amused at the revelation. "It's kind of like your habit of putting your hair behind your ear."

She's taken aback, he can tell and then her expression is exasperated. "Wait, you're not saying that you do it subconsciously, right?" He wonders if she noticed herself using informal language. "That would be a bit..."

"Don't worry, it's a mindful act and it only happens to my friends."

"Well, I don't know if they're lucky or not."

Jungkook waits until she is finished drinking from her cup before he drops the next joke. "Do you want to try it?"

Her eyes widen and then she covers her face in fits of giggles. It warms his heart to hear the angelic sound. It's been long since she was so carefree, so innocently laughing in joy.

"What's so funny?" Another voice joins them from behind him.

Her laughter goes down slowly, she wipes at her eyes. "We were laughing at how you cannot put on a shirt properly."

"That was one time and I was in a rush." Seungkwan glares at her defensively.

She in return just shrugs, her face flushed from laughing. "Still funny."

He takes a seat next to Jungkook and takes out his phone. "The members have been nagging me, especially Chanie and Hansollie."

"Why? Is it because you owe them money?"

She snickers when Seungkwan swats his hand at her. "It's because of Bobo, they miss him."

"I miss Chanie, too, now Hansol on the other hand..." She was able to read between the lines instantly.

"Is it because he kissed you?"

Her eyes flicker to Jungkook for a moment. He raises his eyebrows, it makes her look away flustered.
"If you say that one more time I'm going to tell the tabloids about your drinking habit."

Seungkwan stops typing at his phone. "Well, that's a strong threat."

"It's more of a friendly warning, really." She begins eating again and Jungkook realizes that he had stopped too. Hearing her laugh happily made him contented enough that he didn't even feel hungry anymore.

"They want proof that I'm with you." Seungkwan aims the phone at her making her pull back from the table.

"Ya, you always take the most unflattering photos, give me." Obliging, he gives her the phone and after twisting and turning to find the best lighting, she takes a selfie with her winking and V sign near her eye. "Ah, my face is bloated, oh, well."

She looks beautiful.

"Oh, let's take one together." She glances at Jungkook and smiles cutely.

"I'm not sure if they will like seeing Hyung."

Jungkook is about to ask why when she speaks first. "Why? Is it because Jungkook-Oppa is so much more handsome than you?"
She is really messing with Seungkwan a lot today. It's funny to witness, not to mention entertaining.

"I said, they are, not me. I see him all the time, I know how good looking he is." She grins but then we hear a phone ring. Hers.

"Hello?" Her brows pull together as she listens the other person speaking. "Yes, that's me."
Then a few seconds later, her expression darkens and goes blank. "Yes, I'm on my way."
She sits there for a moment after the calls ends, all the fun gone from her face.
Then slowly, she returns to the here and now, still shaken from the call. "You'll have to excuse me." Are her eyes moist, or... "I have to leave."

"Can I have your lunch?" It doesn't seem like Seungkwan was paying attention or he would have noticed the change in her demeanor.

"Yeah, go ahead." She tries to smile. "Or wait actually don't, I didn't pay for it."

"I will pay Hyung, don't worry."

Jungkook really couldn't care less about the lunch or who paid for it. All he cares about is her. "Everything ok?"

"Yeah..." Her eyes told him otherwise. She's not trying to conceal the truth from him. Maybe she wanted him to know.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He couldn't leave for long, but he'd do it and for a second it seems like she was actually considering it but then she shakes her head with a shaky breath.

"No, it's ok. Thank you for lunch, Oppa."

"Of course." Jungkook is not at all convinced that she is fine or that anything is at all but what could he do?

Almost forcibly, she pushes to her feet and turns to leave to whatever hell she'll be facing. Once again, he won't be able to protect her.

* * * * * *

Everything is numb.

It's like I'm not even conscious as I pay the taxi driver and step out to return to reality or at least try to. Due to the shock I seem unable to feel right now.

There are no tears. I wish there to be. Anything that would release the pain, the pressure in my chest. Anything to help me deal with this.

I don't even feel the frost hitting me. The wind blows around me making my hands and feet frozen. Just like my emotions are.

"________-ssi," my head lifts at the voice. "Are you ok?"

Someone who I really did not want to see right now comes my way. I'm still too far gone to react or escape. Too late.

"What happened?" Hongbin looks at my bandaged hand. "You got hurt."

He touches me and that's when I snap out of it. I push his hand away and put some distance between us. "Yes, it's not something to worry about."

With that I bow and take the couple of steps into the theater not turning to look if he was following me because at this point I could care less.
Shaking my head so my hair falls around my face, I walk past the small crowd of people gathered in the lobby.

A hand catches my elbow to spin me around. I almost trip in my heels. "________-ssi, you don't look very well."

Something snaps in me. I push him away with more force. "Don't just touch me as you please, I said I'm fine."
I turn and continue on my way, ignoring the curious glances.

I stand in front of the elevator and it slowly dawns on me what just happened. Even on the way to the hospital my brain hadn't been able to wrap around what would happen and now that it's done, my brain seemed to have shut off completely.
Still, I feel someone approaching me and I really hope it isn't Hongbin. I don't want to say anything that I might regret.

"________-ie." I close my eyes. This is even worse. Not Jungkook. He is able to do something to me that makes everything spill.

"Oppa," I shove my hands into my jeans, so he can't see my fidgeting and force a smile. "Don't tell me you're nervous, because I can't help you with that."

"No," he looks at me. "No, I'm not here for that."

"Oh." Doesn't seem like he is up for joking.

The elevator doors open and now that he is with me I wish it was filled with people and not empty like this. I clutch my injured hand to myself and step in, positioning myself so I'm closest to the door. Jungkook stays silent and leans against the opposite wall, keeping his eyes on me.

Out of habit I'm about to press the button to my classroom but then I halt.
I had no destination. Just like I suddenly had no destination in life.
I let my fingers slide down the slot and light up every button.

"________." Oh, right. Jungkook was here with me. I don't look at him immediately and once I do I wish I hadn't.

"Hm?" His brows furrow slightly as he pushes away from the wall. Jungkook stops right in front of me. I look at his chest so I don't start crying.

But before he can do anything and before I can say anything, the lights go out. The elevator jerks to a sudden stop.
My heart tumbles at the realization that I was going to experience another blackout, trapped in an elevator. Instinctively, my hand reaches out to grab Jungkook's sweater, clutching to it with dear life. I can't breathe.

Eyes closed or open, there is only darkness and when there is darkness, things appear that you try so hard to keep locked away. Memories come forth, memories that you don't want to remember.

"Hey, ________," Jungkook rattles me gently but it's enough to make me come out of it for the moment. "I'm here."
I nod my head panicky. Yeah, he was here, but that won't help me.

Jungkook starts to move to the side, making my heart jump. I scramble to hold on to him. "Please, don't leave me."

"I'm not leaving you, ever." This time Jungkook wraps an arm around me and presses me close before he moves. "I'm just going to press the emergency button. I'm not leaving, ok?"

"Ok." My voice is shaky and timid. It's hard for me to decipher between illusion and reality. The blackness is too tempting for my demons.

He's talking to someone. For a second I think it's someone inside the elevator which makes no sense but then I realize it's someone through the intercom. "Yes, please, hurry."

"Yes, we understand." The annoying buzzing sound stops, silence returning.

Not complete silence. The sound of his breathing and heartbeat are a calming combination. 
Though, he seems to be affected by the dark as well, his beat is unsteady that much I could tell.

"The musical is starting soon."

"Let's not worry about that." A sudden source of light makes me squint. His phone. "I hope this is better." He switches on the flashlight on the cell and aims it at the ceiling.
"Is it better?" A little. I nod . I loosen my hold on him, feeling shameful for clinging onto him. "Let's sit down, I don't know how long this will take.''

It's like the words are stuck in my throat. "D-Do you think they can see us?" I ask, my eyes nervously roaming the small cabin.

"I'm sure they can see us, that's why there is a camera." His eyes are on me but I can't stop scanning the area. "________-ah."

My eyes are stuck on the ceiling of the cabin seeing the hatch.

"________-ie." Jungkook's voice is right in front of me now, successfully getting my attention. My heart pounds rapidly for a different reason. "For a moment there I thought you couldn't hear me."

It's relieving to know he can't see my blush. He is too close. I start to look away but Jungkook seems to have other plans as his hands find my face, so I can only look into his eyes.

"Eyes, ________-ie." I gaze into his beautiful eyes and sink deeper. "From now on, you're only allowed to look into my eyes."

''I can't." I say slowly.

"Why?" His eyes never leave mine. He his head to the side, giving me a cute view. "Don't you like my eyes anymore?"

He doesn't sound like he is joking. "Of course, I still like them. Who doesn't?"

"Then, just look into them." Jungkook says simply.

And that's exactly what I do. In the meantime, his hands drop to my shoulder in a comfortable weight. I don't know what his goal is but it seems to be helping. At least I'm not focusing on the blackout.

"I really like your eyes, Oppa." It's like I can't see anything else. There is so much in them that I haven't been able to see and now that I have the chance to just openly stare, I can't seem to look away.

"What is it that you like about my eyes?" Jungkook moves in closer. My forehead tingles.

I put my hand against his chest and push him back but he grabs it with a smile. "Your eyes are cute."

That makes him look at me in disbelief. "Out of all the things you could have chosen, you chose 'cute'?"

His offended expression makes me giggle nervously, the situation still undeniable affecting me. "Your eyes are very genuine, Oppa. Just like you are. Eyes are like the window to the soul and when I look into yours it feels like comfort."

"Then why do you always look away so quickly?" His knee brushes mine as he shifts to find a better position.

"Because you make me nervous when you look at me like that." I don't know why my brain decides to be truthful in this moment but it's happening and there is no way back.

"Ah," Jungkook can't help but smirk ever so slightly. "Good to know."

"Yeah," I take a deep breath and find myself looking up again. His finger tapping my nose brings my attention back to him. "Oppa... can you do some aegyo to distract me?"

"Aren't my eyes enough?" It doesn't look like he is particularly fond of this idea. "Anything but aegyo please."

I'm sure I could push him but I opt for something else instead. "Sing for me."

Jungkook brows lift in surprise. ''You want me to sing for you?''

''Hm..'' For some reason, he drops his head. His hands on my shoulder tighten briefly before they slide down and stop on my elbows. I get the chills.

"I have something~" Lifting his head, he looks at me. My breath catches at the familiar tune, nostalgia settling in. "Something to say to you~''

"Out of the blue, tonight~ I want to say this to you~" His soulful voice pulls me in, keeping me captive.
"I will give you everything~ give you my all~" Goosebumps raise all over my skin as his voice touches my heart. "I'll give you my love~ that's bursting out of my heart~"

I gulp down the forming lump. Why did he have to choose this song? Why does he have to look at me like that?

"For you, there is nothing, nothing I won't do~" I jump when his hands touch mine, the contact causing a tingly sensation. "I will catch the stars and put them in your hands~"
He keeps singing, his eyes never wavering, his fingers securely around mine. "I will give you everything~ give you my all~ I'll give you my love~ that's bursting out of my heart~."

Silence creeps back in but it's not as bad as before. It's almost like Jungkook's voice was able to chase away the evil.

"It seems like your eyes and voice are the cure to my fear." Not knowing which eye to focus on, I just settle on his nose. "Thank you, Oppa. I'm the only one receiving."

"No, that's not it," his fingers trace over my hair affectionately. "You don't have to worry about that between us, I'm totally ok with giving. I'll catch the stars and put them in your hands. I'm serious."

I smile but then raise my eyebrow. "That's what you said back then, too, and I still don't have a star."

He pinches my cheek. "I'll give you one on Christmas."

I hope. But I shouldn't. "Promise?"

"Promise." Jungkook smiles at me with his warm eyes and holds out his right pinky but then changes it to his left one because of my right one that was hurt.
Curling my uninjured pinky around his, I suddenly feel bad for making him promise something that he might not be able to keep.

I straighten my legs out and cross the ankles leaning back against the tall wall.

"How did you get injured?" I had wondered how long it would take him to ask me about my hand. It's not like I didn't want to tell him but rather that I wanted to push it away for as long as possible.

"When I left the hospital I didn't pay attention, I collided with a bicycle." I turn my hand over, the pain bringing me back to reality. "It's a sprain and a flesh wound, nothing major."

"Is everything alright with your brother?"

"It's not my brother..." Inhaling deeply, it comes back out uneven."The call I got earlier was because of my father."

"Your father?" Jungkook stiffens, his voice hardening.

"Yeah, he...." Tears sting my eyes. "He was admitted because of cancer. He collapsed suddenly... I guess that's what he's been trying to tell me...''
I look down at my hands. ''What a terrible daughter I am, right? My mom would be so disappointed in me."

"Don't say that, you have your reasons." His hand squeezes mine "You are only trying to protect yourself, there is no fault in that."

"Isn't there?" I laugh humorlessly. "Apart from my brother he is the only one I have left. He might not even have a lot of time but here I am wasting it by being stubborn. As always. I shouldn't be so selfish. I know how it is to be alone, I don't want my father to be alone."
I'm trying to convince myself that I don't want him to be, but a part of me, the child that was hurt wants him to suffer.
"Actually, that's a lie. I want him to feel what we felt all these years. I want him to feel himself how it is to know that you're alone and will stay alone."

Why am I telling Jungkook all of this? Maybe I wanted him to see just how awful of a person I can be. Maybe like that he will stop being my friend, because I don't deserve to be his friend.

"Don't be like that, ________." I peer at him blandly. "Don't portray yourself to be like this person, because I know you aren't."

"Then it seems like you don't know me as much as you think." Jungkook is irritated, I can tell. "God will probably punish me for treating my own father like that. If both my parents suffered from cancer then I'll probably end up lik—."

Suddenly, I'm pulled away from the wall and come face to face with a very upset Jungkook. It seems like my words have made him snap at last.
"Why are you doing this to yourself?" His harsh tone startles me. "Why are you trying to push me away? You're not this person. I know you're not, so stop trying to make me think that you're heartless. I know you, ________-ie, you love your family." He's pleading now and if my eyes aren't playing tricks on me then I think his are watering.

See? I only end up hurting the people around me. I begin to shake my head but he continues.

"You're loving. Even though you didn't get the full love that you deserved as a child, you still love so fully and care so fully. You're not a terrible person. Ask Joon, ask Lee, everyone will tell you how kindhearted you are. ________-ah,"
Desperate to make me see reason, Jungkook cradles my face. I can only look at him in a daze. "You aren't alone, you don't have to go through this by yourself. I'll stay by your side."

"You'll stay by my side?" Is this a dream? If it is then I don't ever want to wake up again. Let me sleep forever. ''Why?''

''Because I care about you, ________.'' And I know he means it. Even beyond that. He takes my hands into his. ''You said, the eyes are the windows to one's soul, so look for yourself.''

I don't need to. It's always been there. It was always in his eyes I just ignored it so that I wouldn't start hoping for things that can't happen.

But for once in my life I want to free fall. For once, I want to do what my heart desires most.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry to everyone that I'm going to hurt through this. I'm sorry to everyone that this will affect. But for once, I want to stop being sorry.

The older you get the more you realize how time doesn't wait for you to catch up. Am I not playing with fire by the way I keep pushing everyone away? Once the chance is gone, there is only regret.

Jungkook is patiently waiting for me to make a mind of my own. He is so beautiful. His heart is. For once...

I put my hand against his jaw and look at him for a long time. He can probably see it in my eyes for he starts to lean in. Filled with anticipation, I don't dare believe the reality of it until I feel his lips press against mine.

The kiss starts off slow, tentatively caressing first and then getting firmer as I yearn more for him. His mouth is so warm, so soft, softer than I remembered them to be. My head begins to spin. He smells so good.

Suddenly, just as abruptly as the moment was created, it ends with the loud sound of the elevator turning back to life. The lights flicker back on. We pull apart. The veil is lifted.

It feels like waking up from a dream or coming down from a high. You feel even worse than you did before because you tasted the temptation that you didn't allow yourself before and now you want more.

I look up, blinded momentarily. Jungkook helps me to my feet as the cabin starts moving toward the next floor.
The reasoning behind my own past actions come back all at once and my heart drops.
I look at Jungkook briefly. He's watching me and I know he saw it, I couldn't hide it in time. Regret.
An instant later he drops my hand and looks away, masking his own emotions.

I didn't mean for him to see it. There is no changing the way I am. I was right. I only know how to hurt people.

As soon as the doors part Soojung rushes to hug me. "Are you okay?"

Weakly, I place my good arm around her frame. "I'm ok."

She ignores me and scans my everything. ''What's that?''
Before I can explain, she pulls me out of the elevator and passes the worried staff, ignoring them completely. "Your hand, what happened?"

"It's a long story."

"You can tell me later. First, let's get you out of here." She tugs me away and looks over her shoulder. "I'm about ready to murder the people responsible."

I smile but I would much rather cry. My heart. It hurts. "I'm ok."

"You were in there with him." Of course, she would notice. "What happened?"

I glance over my shoulder. Jungkook is talking to Seungkwan and the directors. He is much loved. There is no place for someone like me.

I turn back around before he can catch me staring and push back my emotions like I always do so well. "Nothing. Nothing happened."



— — —

👀👀👀👀 but also 😭😭😭😭😭

I found myself having a hard time writing these scenes, the deeper more emotional moments orz if anything sounds funny it's because I have three languages in my head and even though I read the really important chapters a few times, it can't be helped >.< I'm not a native speaker so pls be a bit more lenient with my mistakes ^^ buuuuuut I have a lot of rewriting and reviewing to do anyway, I edited in advance and don't really like what I wrote a year ago so..... I have some adjusting to do....

aside from that CAN BIGHIT PLS NOT DO THIS ME..... but I mean it's gotta be tomorrow.... right? won't we see their hair color tmr anyway bc of show champion? is it live?

ALSO OMG THE NEWEST BTS RUN! EPISODE GOT ME LAUGHING AND CRINCHING SO MUCH xD it feels so nostalgic to have the show be back, same with BTS gayo~ just thinking of tsundere jungkook got me giggling :P

also I just remembered his bowling video.... -.- anyone still feel the pain?