Happy Memories

like a butterfly~

There is a smile on Jungkook's face as he watches his girlfriend strolling with her other favorite boy. He had stayed back when she skipped ahead with Bobo to give him his daily exercise and burn some of his extra energy. They had run back and forth a few times, never too far away from him but would stop because she had to scold Bobo for catching the leash between his teeth.
Bobo is a good dog but he is also insatiable. There are times when he gets a buzz and wants to play chase and run. It's really fun and cute until you get in trouble for knocking things over.

''Bobo,'' Jungkook hears her call, pointing at the spot next to her feet. ''Come here.''
For some reason, Bobo has a much harder time being obedient to her than to him. She told him that it's the Alpha thing. He'll have to research more about dogs and their packs, especially a breed such as Bobo's.

When the pup finally does obey, trotting to her slowly and sits down, she turns, waiting for Jungkook.
They had just finished dinner and were on their way back home with absolutely no urgency. They both ate a little bit too much and were now facing the outcome of heavy steps and funny burps.

Picking up his pace, Jungkook jogs over but before he had even made it halfway she starts running too. ''Bobo, come, hurry! Hyung wants to play!''

Eager to have her run with him more than actually understanding what she said, Bobo immediately runs with her, speeding ahead of her in no time.

Jungkook laughs and chases after them, closing the distance within seconds. ''You think you can outrun me?''

''Bobo can.'' She throws out without looking back at him. But she doesn't have to as Jungkook is already able to snatch the back of her jacket, slowing them down. She giggles until he has wrapped her back against him.

''I won.''

''You always win when it comes to running.'' She tilts her head back and directs her sparkly eyes right at him. ''Did I tell you how handsome you look today?''

Taken aback by her sudden compliment, he gives her his own head tilt until he sees her eyes roaming his head. ''Ah, you did notice.''

''Of course, I would.'' She pushes against his hand as if he was wrong for even assuming that she wouldn't notice his change of hair color. ''You dye your hair so often, I can't comment on it every time.''

He is silent for a moment, mulling over her excuse. He peers at her with big eyes. ''You can't?''

Blinking, her expression softens. If it's him being cute, she usually caves. ''I can...''
Jungkook breathes out a laugh first and then when she frees her hand to slap him, he chuckles loudly. ''Don't be cute.''

''Ah, but you fell for me because I am so cute.'' Jungkook grins at her throwing his words back at him. Only to her will he openly dub himself as cute. ''I'm your favorite when I'm cute.''

''Says who?'' She raises her chin defiantly, using her elbow to keep him away.

He keeps his arms wounded around her tightly. ''My mom.''

''Hm?'' She becomes pliant. ''But you weren't even cute that day.''

Moving to her side, he stares into her eyes as she waits for him to elaborate. Instead he leans in and pecks her lips. He takes the leash from her so she can put her hand inside her pocket and intertwines his fingers with hers.
Bobo had been walking calmly and at a reasonable pace, looking over his shoulder from time to time to check up on them. He is still undeniably a baby but very protective of them, especially his mom.

''What did your mother say?'' She nudges his hand a bit, but her voice is much softer. They really must have gotten close over the weekend. Despite the reasoning, he is glad that they were able to spend time together and particularly for her since she mostly grew up without a parent, he was happy that she saw a mother figure in his mom.

''She told me, everyone can see your love for me.'' She pulls her lips into and lowers her head coyly. Amused, Jungkook bends close. ''She told me, you clearly really, really love me.''
When she doesn't say anything, Jungkook pushes her even more. ''Why aren't you responding?''

''What is there to say, when it's the truth?'' She almost burst out, puffing out her cheeks endearingly which gives him the urge to pinch them. ''It's coming from your mother too... what would there be to deny.''

Jungkook stops, calling out to Bobo to have him walk to them and faces her. Through her lashes, she is glowering at him.
Smiling dotingly, he lifts his hands and pinches both of her cheeks that after closer inspection were a little flushed.

''Ah, ya-aish.'' She complains endearingly, takes his hand from her face and keeps walking. ''And here I was wondering what romantic thing you were going to say next.''

''Something romantic? Hmmm...'' Jungkook things that over. ''How about this? Now it's my turn to make your father see that?''

Her shoulders drop disappointed by his attempt. ''He already sees it. He can't stop talking about you. I think he missed you more than me, you know.''

"Really?'' Jungkook feels really happy hearing that. ''I miss him, too. Let's visit your father together tomorrow."

She looks at him. "But you have the broadcast tomorrow."

"If you manage to get away for a bit, in between the pre recording and the broadcast, I can leave for a bit."

"When is that?" She tucks herself even closer to his arm, feeling cold in her skirt.

"Around 2pm to 6pm."

She taps her chin. "I can manage that, I can leave around—'' she stops and gasps. ''Oh, crap. I totally forgot that I took half the day off. My dad is going home tomorrow.''

"What? Really?" He gapes at her. "That's great news."

"Yeah, it is. I just almost forgot." Her teeth begin to clatter a little. "He doesn't want to stay in he hospital anymore. He made a little bit of a ruckus.''

Jungkook chuckles imagining that. "Is he going to stay with you then?"

"Hm, I'm not sure he wants to. I went to his apartment and it's not exactly the safest and most suitable for a convalescent."

"Safe?" Jungkook frowns. "As in the neighborhood?"

She sighs and looks at the ground. "Yeah, my father had a few debts and he lives in a small room with almost nothing in it. It's not safe at all. I wanted to run as soon as I arrived."

She went there alone?

"________-ie, next time tell me, I'll come with you. Or ask someone else. It's dangerous." There have been too many news reports on these cases lately.

She glances up at him seeing his worry and concern for her. "Yeah, I will. I'm sorry, I'm still not used to asking for help."

When she actually looks regretful and guilty, he ruffles her head. "That's ok, we have a lot of time to work on that."

She smiles prettily, her cheeks rosy from the cold air. Bobo was walking beside them like a good puppy.
Suddenly she cracks up next to him and when she looks up she has the cutest grin on her face. "Did I ever tell you? Minhyukie and Soojung-Eonni are dating."

"What?" That's shocking and a surprise to say the least. Since when do they even know each other? "How did that happen? I thought he loved you?"

Her eyes gleam over in amusement before her cheeks puff up and she burst into airy giggles. "I don't think he loved me."

"Four years and even before. I'm sure he loved you plenty."

She squeezes his hand inside his coat pocket. "Anyway, remember that day when you came in with the kids to rehearse with the new stage set up?"

"The day you left for a doctor's appointment?" Everything seems like such a long time ago already.

"Yeah, that day." She snaps her fingers. She does that when she gets excited or happy about something. She will clap her hands together, do this or slap something. Sometimes him. "I had lunch with Minhyukie that day and we were just talking when Soojung-Eonni sat down and suddenly they started flirting."

Her expression makes him laugh. She looks like it's the most unusual thing to happen. "So? We flirt all the time."

"No, we don't." She denies. "And even if we do, the way they did it out of nowhere and without ever meeting before, I had no time to prepare my heart. I fled."

Her choice of voice always make him chuckle. "You fled?"

"Yeah…" She stares off and then shivers but not due to the cold. "Soojung has been telling me too many details. Details I do not want to hear about someone who I consider my younger brother."
He just keeps laughing. This is really entertaining because she looks so mortified.
"Ya, don't laugh. It's like me telling Yoongi-Oppa how great of a kisser you are." Yeah, no, Yoongi would probably smash the phone.

"Aren't you and Lee like that?" They come to a halt when Bobo stops to do his business. "Share details about your love life?"

"No." She snorts in that offended voice again. "Joon is not someone who I need any details on. And I'm a private person, you know that."

"You can share it with me." Jungkook holds back the smirk just a bit longer because she didn't get it yet. "How great of a kisser I am."

opens and then she growls cutely before stepping back a bit to get some space to kick him lightly in the . Jungkook curves his back away from her kick and laughs. This is too funny.

Waiting for Bobo to finish, they walk back into the apartment complex with cold noses. The hands that were joined in one, were kept warm and cozy inside Jungkook's coat. Just like old times.

"Brrrrrr." She voices and she tucks into herself after greeting the security guard.

"It's cold out, isn't it?" The guard chit chats and even gives Bobo a smile.

"Yes," there is a smile in her voice as she walks closer to talk to him. "I hope you won't have to go out, Ahjussi."

"I do actually. Sadly I won't have such a nice girl to keep be company."

"Thank you for your hard work, Ahjussi. Good luck will come to you, I'm sure." She always spoke in a way that reminded her a bit of Namjoon. It's something he always admired about them, their ability to speak prettily.
"Don't drink too much coffee." She adds before they leave and Jungkook puts his hands on her shoulder and bows with her.

Waiting for the elevator, she turns to him, the movement minimal. "He reminds me of my father."

That doesn't surprise him. He reminds him of his own father too. Their fathers are actually very similar in personality. Very softhearted towards their kin, especially the females. Her father was scared of her, while his father was scared of his mother.

Jungkook goes to pinch her nose but is taken aback by how cold her face actually is. "You're so cold." He slips both of his much warmer hands against her cheeks and she shivers from the contrast. Like the Mona Lisa, she only moves her eyes around to check for the elevator.

''Oppa,'' she hasn't called him that in a while but he notices that it's her choice whenever she feels small. ''Is Yein ok?''
Jungkook stares at her. He doesn't know what suddenly made her think of Yein but his heart felt funny again seeing how she was showing concern for someone else who is almost a stranger to her.
''People aren't bothering her, right?''

There was so much hope in that question. She probably knows that there will always be at least those few.
''To be honest, I haven't seen her since the musical ended. And even before, because of the false rumors, we started to keep our distance.'' Which they always did, only spending time together to work on the piece. It's still a mystery as to why they made such false claims. But then again, they have tied him with idols before simply because they were wearing the same clothes or because he looked at them once. That's why he has made it a habit to look at the ground or anywhere else from them.
''So, I'm not sure that she is ok but as an idol we face these things more often than we wish so I believe she is fine.''

''Isn't she your friend?'' The 'ding' of the elevator makes them look away from each other for a moment to board it. ''Now that people know I'm your girlfriend, you can still hang out.''

''People don't really know you are my girlfriend. They just know of the possibility of your existence.'' He takes her hand and pushes the button to their floor.

''I'm pretty sure they already know of my existence, we aren't exactly hiding it by going out like that.'' She gives him an amused smile. She's been finding joy in teasing him about things he says that don't make sense or are contradictory.

Putting her in a loose headlock, they way he finds himself always doing when she is being cheeky, he pulls her to him and presses a kiss to her hair. ''I don't want to hide you, I want to show you off.''

She is silent for a second and then he feels a poke against his stomach. ''There is romantic you.''

Breathing out a smile, he kisses her head a second time and like this, with Bobo pulling from impatience, they exit the elevator when it stops at their floor.
Finally back in their warm home, they slip their shoes off and without disciplining the pup, she sends him loose. She is probably too tired.

They take off their heavy coats and slip into their respective slippers.

"Cold, cold, cold, coooold." She repeats in a singing voice but she still goes to check up on Bobo's water bowl first.

While she is in the kitchen, Jungkook walks into his room and sees the big bear plush on his bed. It's too big, he thinks but she really likes it and it's from her apartment. It always ends up on the floor when they sleep. Poor thing. Until now, surprisingly he has yet to experience her restless sleeping aimed at him. Luckily.

Taking the bear, he puts it in front of his face and walks up behind her. He waits till she turns and when she does she gives a yelp before slapping him. ''You scared me, Brown.''

The bear is brown, so she called it Brown, she told him. It looks suspiciously like that one bear from that one brand. How cute.

Jungkook quietly used the bear's arms to make a wave and then a nae nae.

She snorts, stifling her giggle behind it. ''What are you doing?''

He angles the bear's head, making it look like it's cocking it's head to the side. He was trying to make her remember the one time he surprised her at the amusement park in a bear mascot on her birthday. But it's been so long, she might have forgotten.

The bear is now holding out his hand but it's so short she doesn't understand the intention behind the gesture. ''Hand.'' Jungkook says instead and she immediately puts her hand on Brown's after an 'oh'.
Both bear and Jungkook pull her to the couch, mimicking the bench she sat on that day and then he waits, hoping she will get it like that.

''What are you doing?'' She repeats instead and when he peeks his head out she is frowning cutely.

''You don't remember?''

''Remember what exactly?''

When it seems like she really has no idea at all, Jungkook tries again by doing the wave and the nae nae while humming 'For You'.

Her eyes light up in understanding and she sings the lyrics for him while smiling brightly. ''My birthday.''

''Correct.'' He gives her a thumbs up and puts the bear on the couch. ''It took you a while.''

''I told you I'm tired.'' She crosses her arms with a pout. ''I'm sure there are things you don't remember.''

''Like?'' It's true actually. His memory isn't as good as it used to be.

''Let me think.'' She says grumpily and stomps into the bathroom leaving a trail of irritation behind her.

Jungkook looks at Bobo chewing on his favorite pink plastic bone. ''Do you think I shouldn't ? You're already doing it so much.''

The pup just looks at him, never stopping to gnaw on the toy. But his eyes seem to be telling him something. Sometimes, he wishes animals could talk.
Sitting down next to him, Jungkook scratches him behind his ear the way he loves and Bobo quickly loses interest in the toy and instead rolls to his side, holding out his paw when Jungkook's hand moves under his chin.

She is right, Bobo giving the paw is actually really cute. It's a deliberate show of affection towards them.

''Achooh.'' He turns his head hearing her sneeze three times back to back in the bathroom.

''Bobo, your mom seems to be getting sick.'' He tells the pup before standing up and going to check on her. Her hair was tied up in a bun as she was washing her makeup of, her Bobo-slippers left outside the bathroom, preferring the fluffy mat instead.

Stepping behind her, Jungkook puts in the plug for the tub and turns on the faucet.

"Are we having a bath?" She asks dabbing her face clean with a towel.

''I think it would benefit you to take a bath.'' He leans his hip against the counter. ''Don't worry, I'll scoop you up like a dumpling if you fall asleep.'' The corner of lift at his promise.
Jungkook moves closer and puts his hands on her hips. ''Have you thought of something, yet?''

''Mhm...'' Her eyes are cast at the ceiling as she thinks. They trail back to him slowly with a smirk on her face. ''Remember how awkward you were?''

''Huh? How?'' That's likely the one thing he wanted to omit from his memory. It's embarrassing to think about.

''Like when you asked to kiss me instead of just doing it, like you did so confidently this time.'' She gives him a look and presses her index finger into his chest. ''And when you had to get your Hyungs to make me compliment you or when you—'' her words turn into giggles at Jungkook's glare. ''Do you remember?''

''You're making me remember while I'd really rather not.'' He holds her waist a little tighter ready to attack her nerves when she looks like she wanted to continue.

''You used to be so inexperienced, it was so cute.'' She keeps going, feigning ignorance of the consequences, but she already knew. Her hands were on his, ready to push him away if he started to tickle her. But he actually had something else in mind. ''But now look at you, you have a girlfriend and even used your great seduction skills on me.''
She laughs at her own absurdity and Jungkook has to admit it's quite hilarious because that's really not what happened.

''You know, Meanie.'' Her cheeks fill up with air, ready to burst from laughter. ''Since you mentioned that. We never tried a second time like you said we would.''

''When did I say that?'' She looks confused by that possibility. ''Oh, wait, I remember... Aish,'' she attempts to push him away but he just cages her against the shower stall.

He grins down at her until she squirms and pushes against him. ''Stop giving me that y look, you Golden ert!''

''What y look?'' He protests. ''I was just smiling normally.''

''Your eyes weren't.'' She argues. ''We're already taking a bath together, be happy.''

''I am happy.''

''Ouh, so shameless.'' She calls him out dryly and turns her head to look at the water level in the tub.

''I love you, so wouldn't it make sense for me to be happy each time we make love?'' Not very y or romantic but that's what he truthfully feels. It's another way of bonding and getting to know each other in a serious relationship.
He's been reading a book about it and finding out a lot of things that would have taken him a long time to figure out himself. Things about himself and also things about her.

''Well, if you put it like that... I acknowledge it. Let's be happy together.'' She says cutely, no trace of teasing left. ''I was only joking you know that, right? I know you're not like that.''

In his line of work, any indication towards this type of temptation led to people drawing pictures of him that totally contrasted from the person that he really is. He had no doubt that she knew him but sometimes it's not a bad idea to put it out there, especially if it's someone as important as your significant other and also especially when it's still in the early stages. ''You know I said that, but we don't have to.''

''I know.'' She nods her head with clear eyes directed at him. ''Do you think we should shower first? The tub is taking too long.''

''Ok.'' He says with no thought at all.

She throws her head back, laughing freely. Jungkook wraps his arms around her waist and lifts her up, placing her into the stall before stepping into it himself, sliding the door closed.

She gives him an enticing smile. ''Don't we have to take our clothes off first?''

Crowding her in, he backs her into the corner with a brow lift. ''I thought I'd warm you up first.''

''Ah,'' she voices softly as he steps into her inviting arms circling behind his neck. ''Don't forget the bathtub.''

''Don't worry, it will turn itself off at a set level.'' He leans down with only one intent in mind.

''Ah, how convenient...'' She seals the deal by locking her captivating lips against his.

* * * * * *

"Bobo-yah, what to do you think of this coat?" Bobo doesn't even lift his head to acknowledge me anymore. All he did since I moved to the couch with my laptop is join me and rest beside me, curling into a furry bun.

After our shower and bath, we had moved to the bed to sleep and Jungkook much like the first time we made love had fallen asleep within minutes.
I had almost done the same when I remembered how I still needed to arrange a few things for my father. His living condition was one thing I couldn't change immediately but there are a few things I am able to do.

The first few times I asked Bobo similar questions, he had moved to look at me, but now he knows to just ignore me.
I groan silently and rest my head back, slightly feeling the aftermath of our love-making. Strangely, I had felt energized but now it's wearing off. I was getting tired and all I can say is that Jungkook is really passionate. Well, we are still young, so there shouldn't be any surprise in that.

"Bobo-ah, can you please help me? I want to go to slee—" I whisper at the same time as the handle to the bedroom moves.
I raise my head and take in this big man rubbing his eyes like a little boy. And then I think back to how just a few hours ago the same man had given me the most indescribable and unique feeling I had ever felt in my life. This feeling I had shared with him.

Taking one look at me, Jungkook yawns and walks over, then just like that he sits down on the other side, head falling back, eyes closing.

I look at him wondering if he would say something. When he doesn't seem to have any plans to move, I take the blanket and cover him with it too.
Comparing and being indecisive some more, I glance over when Jungkook shifts to lay his head on my shoulder.

"This looks uncomfortable." I fix the blanket on his side and giggle when he snuggles his hair even more into my neck.

"You're pretty comfortable to me." His voice is husky from sleep.

"That's a relief." I comment and let him be.

"Are you shopping?"

"Hm, for my dad." Jacket, pants, shirts, even a bag. All of the things he had in his home appeared to be old and worn out. "I want to get him a few new things so he is ready to start off once he is back from the hospital." Click, click, click. Online shopping makes me frustrated sometimes. There are too many options to choose from. "Aih, I wish I could switch life with him, so I know what he likes."

Jungkook inches back and curls his arm around mine, then puts his head back on my shoulder. Am I really that comfortable? I guess I'm still his favorite cushion.

"Do you want my help?" Jungkook offers quietly. His voice always gets to soft and calm at night. It's a different kind of affect this kind of voice has. It wraps me up like a fresh breeze and keeps me comforted and serene.

"Mhm?" Did he say help? "Yes, please save me, Oppa. I've never had to buy for a man before and it's my dad, I don't know him. Will he like a backpack or a normal bag more? Will he prefer a fitted jacket or a loose one more? Ah, I don't know, I feel so useless."

That makes him sit upright. "No, you're not useless. You just haven't had enough time to get to know him. I don't see my mom enough, so I naturally don't really know what she likes either. I just take her to the store directly and let her choose. Same for my father."

When I still look at him helplessly, he leans in and scans the screen. ''I'll help you.''

I sigh. ''It's ok. You have to wake up early today.''

"Alright, bag, uhm… It depends, will he be driving around a lot?" I stare at him blankly. Did he just ignore me? "Wait, he doesn't have a car, he told me that. I think a backpack would be the best choice. They are more convenient."

"Did you just ignore me?'' He tries to soften my glare with a boyish smile and an even cuter 'yes'. I let it slide and take a deep breath. ''Ok, backpack. But what about you? You're always out and about.''

"Ah, I'm different, I'm an idol. You have to remember that I need to present myself a certain way. Also, they're gifts, so I just use whatever the fans give me."

"Ah…" I murmur to myself. "Then, I guess I don't need to buy you anything ever again, since you have so many fans. To think that I went as far as asking my friend to hook me up… Aigoo." He chuckles, hugging me closer.
"And I haven't even seen you wear the boots at all. Seems like you don't like them." I say out of pure playfulness and put a nice lightweight but travel friendly backpack into my shopping cart. Although, if it was my choice, I would never let my father carry anything by himself ever again.

"No, that's not it at all. It's because I love it so much that I don't wear it."

"Nonsense. How does that make sense?" I look at him. "If you didn't like it, you should tell me, so I know not to buy you shoes next time."

"No, ________, I really, really like them. I was so touched that I wanted to crush you in my arms. I don't want to get them dirty, that's why I don't wear them." Even in the dim light, I can see the twinkle in his eyes.

Bobo had moved into a sitting position at our mock banter, I turn and hug him in pretend despair. "Ah, Bobo, your Hyung doesn't like the shoes a got him. I could have bought you a year worth of food for that. What do I do?"
I pull away to pout at my little boy. "Kiss, kiss." At my command, Bobo puts his nose to mine to give me a 'peck'.
"Ah, good boy, very good boy." I dote him a little bit more before letting him go and face Jungkook. ''I taught him that when he was still young. I can't believe he still remembers.''

''It's really cute, I need to take a photo next time.'' Jungkook props his elbow on the head of the couch. ''I really love the boots."

"Really?"

He nods and does it with so much aegyo that I have to smile. "Really."

I peer at him and catch his victorious grin. "Now, please help me with these, too."

"Shoes? Older men don't like flashy things, especially the ones from a generation back. Comfortable and long living. Sport shoes would be best I think, and boots… I'm not sure he would like boots."

"I know, right?" I shake my head. "I knew I should have trusted my instinct."

"That means you don't need me, right?" He is about to pull away when I catch his forearm.

"Ah, no, no, I need you." Our eyes connect and something mutual passes between them.

''I need you, girl, why?'' We both sing at the same time and our loud giggles and laughter follow after. I slap his knee. "Ya, you dork."

"Why? You are a dork, too."

"Must be rubbing off of me, then." I put the next item in my cart but sigh. "Ah, but how do I get him to move into a better home?''

"Where does he live exactly?" I tell him but when he doesn't show any sign of recognizing it, I pull up a map online and show him.
That neighborhood really creeped me out. My fear of unfamiliar darkness hadn't helped my case either. I though it was gone after reconciling with my father and knowing of the truth but it seems like the real cause lies somewhere else. Maybe it was time to seek for and outside opinion.

"Do you think he would want to move?" I ask Jungkook.

"If you mean you would buy him an apartment, I think he'd feel very burdened by that. He wouldn't even want you to buy all these things. But since he doesn't know the price or brand I think it won't be as hard for him to accept but an apartment… everyone knows how expensive they've become."

Right. Jungkook described my father's personality spot on. "How do you know so much about him? Huh? How much time did you spent with him after I left? What did you talk about?"

"You." He says as if it's obvious. Jungkook moves his hand back and forth over his still slightly damp hair with a hint of a smirk. "And me. I just wanted him to know more about me before he accepts me fully, but your father was already very convinced that he wants me as his son-in-law." I snort and choose a very simple yet warm and sturdy winter parka. "No, really! He said so himself."

"No, I believe you." Everyone loves Jungkook. ''If Bobo could speak he would probably call you dad already.''

''And he would call you mom.'' He moves closer to watch me check out.

''Obviously, he would, I raised him since he was a baby. He better treat me better after his rebellious phase.'' I say distractedly, as I finish up, closing all my tabs.

''Huh? That sounds familiar.'' Jungkook scratches his jaw. ''You sound like Jin-Hyungie.''

''When did I make an old joke?'' He actually pushes me and snickers. ''Why? Did he say something similar?''

''Yeah, while Jiminie-Hyung always teases me about him being the first to be born in Busan, Jin-Hyung always says I should respect him more since he practically potty trained me.'' Jungkook smiles but rolls his eyes. The affection and adoration he has for the members is always there when he talks about them. It's really heartwarming to see.

"What are you going to do about the living situation?" He asks me after I had closed my laptop and was ready to go back to bed.

"Mhm… I think I'll let him sleep in my brother's room in the time being." I run my hands through my hair. ''I can't really arrange anything in such a short time.''

"Yeah, I guess that's the easiest solution as of now." Taking a strand of my hair, he fiddles and plays with it while I stare off. If only my father would live with me from now on.

I focus on Jungkook, wanting to tell him that when I see him lost deep in his thoughts. I poke the area where his dimple would be. ''What are you thinking about so intently?''

He returns to the present and takes a deep breath. "You know, you can always stay with me."

Now, it's my time to pinch his cheeks as my heart swells at his words. "I'm already with you."

"I mean," he touches the back of his hair. Is this really making him nervous? "You can always move in with me for a while when time requires it too."

"You would do that for me? Let me move in?" He nods, his eyes round and attentive, gauging my reaction. "I'm not easy to live with, though."

"How do you know?" Jungkook asks quietly with a lot of overflowing charm.

"I just think so. I have lived alone almost my whole adolescence leading up to now and I know there are some things I do that are infuriating. And I have my habits, too."

"I'll learn to love them, and if they're really bad, I'll help in bettering them.'' His eyes turn big as he thinks off something. ''But I think I'll love your habits, and I think I can learn from you because I'm terrible at living by myself."

"You have an aunt-maid, don't you?" He nods. "I guess that's good, there is her to take care of your things when you are busy."

"She is really nice. She always does thinks I tell her not to like clean the dust off of high shelves and somehow I think you would be the same."

"I am." I admit. Not even going to try and deny it. I'm stubborn.

"See? I'll learn to love your stubbornness and habits." Little . I whack his chest with the back of my hand. "Like how you always hit me as your show of affection. I love that, too. Jiminie-Hyung does that, so I'm used to it."

"Ah, is that so." My heart feels a bit tight as my brain suddenly fills with the worries that I've been keeping away for a while. "You know, recently, I feel like I'm not giving you enough, like... I'm not showing it enough. My love for you. I see how other couples act and sometimes I feel like I'm too cold. Almost too nonchalant? I've become very suspicious and distant to people after my past relationship... I really love you, Jungkook but I think I'm not showing it enough."

Jungkook takes a few seconds to take in my honest confession and digest them, his eyes are rooted to his hands. "You have to remember that I fell in love with the you right now just like I fell in love with the you from four years ago while I was the me four years ago.
Deep down you haven't changed much, we all just grew up and realized what the real world is like but you are still the sweet girl that stood up to shield me from the sunlight while I was resting and asked me if I was ok when I coughed after only meeting me for the first time." He really still remembers. I don't want to but I tear up.
"You're still the girl that offered to lead my mother back out of a dark place even though you just met her and you're still the same girl that taught me how to love you.."

I blink the tears away. These memories of our high school love seem so far away but the way he brought them up just now made me feel like I really am still the same person.

"You don't have to show me with affectionate gestures that you love me, I can see it very clearly in everything else that you do for me. Remember, I am in love with you and only you." He leans close and stares into my eyes. His eyes are so round, so genuine, so loving and trusting, so giving. I really love him so much.
"Don't worry or care about other couples. They have their stories while we are creating our own." He takes my hand and shakes it cutely. "I'm an impenetrable guy but you did it again a second time. It's you, ________ and no one else."

He's so sure of it. So confident in me. He believes in us. In our future.

"See, Cutie? Don't worry about this. We have more important things to worry about." He caresses my face and brushes a fallen tear away.

I sniffle and hold his hand like a treasure. "Like?"

Jungkook stands up. "Like sleeping. Come on, it's 1am soon, what are you doing shopping at this hour?" He pulls me up and Bobo jumps to the floor, ready to follow us wherever we go. "Your father wouldn't like knowing you're buying him things at the expense of your health. The same goes for me."

"I didn't mean for you to know."

"For some reason, I woke up, though. I guess I'll notice when you're not there when you're supposed to be sleeping next to me." I tell him that I always thought he is a deep sleeper. "I am, but for some reason I am more alert with you here."

Even just simply walking back to the bedroom, he's holding my hand tightly. We slip into bed, finding each other in the mass that is his huge duvet.
I relax and close my eyes, cuddling into him, his familiar scent soothing my senses. It's a very distinct scent that always slightly lingers on him whenever he doesn't wear any fragrance and I find that it originates from his bedroom. It's something I only smell on him so I've naturally come to love it.

Jungkook lifts his hand to caress my head. It's such a loving gesture that I could fall asleep under his touch. "It's just the beginning, ________, there is still a lot to learn for both of us, from each other as well as from ourselves. There is no rush. We follow our own path and clock.''

I feel it deep in me. We are maturing and growing as significant others together. We share our worries and insecurities. Something I never wanted to do with even my friends.
He is someone that makes me feel safe even when I'm not at my best. He is someone that makes me feel safe even when it's something unknown.

I can feel it with no doubt. Jungkook is my one.



— — —

........ im sowwy.....

no really I am, I started editing this last friday with the best mood ever for posting a new chapter, when I got the most petty txt from my boss' son -.- he annoyed me so much this whole week, every time I got home all I wanted to do was find distraction and comfort through my mom... which I really did, which led me to being away from my laptop a lot.
I did try to edit every day, but I was never 100% into it bc the dude really annoyed me even after work I was this |--| close to blocking him. His profile pic on whatsapp bugged me so much I had to put him into my archive... lol... so yeah I was never in the mood bc there was just always something bothering me deep inside. And it took a while for it to go away, but today I feel good even though it's 4am already hehe

#BTSBBMAs im emo thats all you need to know and it seems like they got invited *gets even more emo*

I've though about this a lot ever since I made these scenario blogs but I've never been too sure if I should reveal it openly, (I'm actually a very timid mouse) but recently as I haven't been on these platforms much except twitter, I think it's an option for you guys to know where the heck I am... so ^^ if anyone wants to follow me on twitter my handle is *hesitates for a minute or so* kamilam03 *hopes she won't regret it* just know I'll be retweeting a lot for the next 20 days

also I started showing my mum bts videos (mvs and other stuff) she sings their songs now and she wakes me up by playing their vids loudly xD she likes fire dance and does the first move calling it the 'stir' dance and likes namjoon bc she keeps saying leader and says his voice is unique. man, I never thought I would ever openly stare at blood sweat and tears video with her being there right next to me. how things can change :P