Lost

like a butterfly~

Jostling awake by a sudden sound, I have to blink a few times to get my eyes to focus. Falling asleep in your make-up is a really bad idea.

The first thing my eyes lay on is Jungkook's cute sleeping face because he is so close. Instead of the way we had fallen asleep, we now lay next to each other, my head resting on top of his arm.
His lips are slightly parted as he sleeps on.
My phone is still loosely clutched in my hand, my body turned his way and surprisingly I don't feel cold at all. Well, who needs a heater when you have Jungkook.
He must have woken up after I fell asleep and switched to this position. Shouldn't his arm numb by now?

Slowly, I push myself up and look around wondering where that sound came from.
"You're awake?" Seokjin's voice comes from the vanity area and when I look higher I see him looking at me though the mirror. "I dropped my phone earlier, sorry about that."

"No, it's ok, I shouldn't sleeping anyway." I sit up completely and check my phone. "Wow, it's been more than two hours?"

"Yeah, we actually went out to do an interview." He reveals. "You were asleep through all of that."

"I'm usually a light sleeper, that's weird." There are no new messages but Lee should be free now. "I'm going out for a bit, if Jungkook-Oppa wakes up please tell him I went to find Lee."

"Will do. Don't get lost."

I stand up and look at Jungkook, I move back down and place his arm so it's more natural and frown.
Why is he only wearing a thin shirt now?
I look for something that would keep him warm now that I'm not next to him and spot a winter down jacket on Jin's legs. "Does Jungkook-Oppa have one, too?"

Seokjin glances up from his phone and sees me pointing at his coat. "Oh, yeah... it's," he look around me to the ground. "Right there, he used it to cover you."

Turning around, I see that indeed on the foot of the mat was a jacket. I must have kicked it off.
Reaching out, I drape it over him. Satisfied, I snatch my phone from the floor and straighten up.

"You know it's really hard to stay upset at you two." I peer at Seokjin. "You two are really endearing to watch."

"Don't watch us, please."

"How not to when you two are so openly displaying it?"

I wave my hand no, scared about the misconception. "No, we're not doing it to show others."

"I know." He smiles reassuringly. "That's why it's even cuter. As Jiminnie keeps saying, you two are in your own world."

"Ah." I touch my hair flustered and don't know what to do. "Thank you?"

He laughs to himself, turning his attention back to his phone. I wonder if he has a girlfriend. If any of them do. I should ask Jungkook more about the members.

But first, I need to be with my friend. As Lee has always been there for me, I'll be there for her now.

* * * * * *

Unable to wipe his eyes due to the make-up, Jungkook blinks a couple of times to get the sleepiness to go away. ________ isn't next to him anymore. Jin tells him that she had gone off to find Lee.
That was an hour ago now. He wishes they could spend their first day in a different setting, something more private.
Shaking his hair back and forth, Jungkook stands up and puts his coat on the chair while smiling. Of course, she would cover him with it.

Leaving the room, it isn't far until he finds her. She is standing outside on the balcony with a few Seventeen and Pristin members dancing to an ongoing performance.
It doesn't take a genius to see that she is a dancer in some way because her moves are smooth and effortless. She knows what she is doing.

"Ya, you're doing it wrong." Her laughter reaches him even through the loud music. "Like this, not like this."
Even though her specialty is ballet, her contemporary dance looks stunning too. This is her affinity. Her emotions are attached to her every move.

Crossing his arms, Jungkook leans against the open door frame and watches her follow the simple yet passionate choreography. She isn't showing off, she is just having fun. She slides her hands dramatically over her hair, when she bursts out laughing.
No, that's her biggest affinity. To make people fall in love with her smile.

"That's how you did it." Seungkwan pulls a funny face while repeating the movement that had made her laugh. When Seungkwan keeps making this face, she goes to hit him with a grin on her face.

Jungkook should feel jealous, but somehow he was just loving seeing the smile and happiness in her eyes. It's contagious.

Mid slap her eyes shift and land in him, she instantly jumps startled and stops hitting Seungkwan. "Oh, you scared me."
The few other singers twist to see who she meant and give their greetings. She on the other hand just walks over to him and takes him by the elbow, dragging him to somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" He lets her hand slide down until they're holding hands and she just holds on tighter.

"There is this mascot and it's so cute. I want to take a photo with it." So, she still likes any kind and size of plushies it seems.

Taking them to the main hall where a lot of people were gathered around the food stand, she finds interest in the light green mascot.
"I'm back." Letting go of his hand, she jumps in front of the mascot. "Now, we can take a picture."
The mascot seems to recognize her and gives her an excited hand clap while jumping up and down.
Even her enthusiasm and excitement is contagious.
"Oppa," she waves him over and with a big grin, hands him her phone. "Please."

Jungkook would rather she not put her hands around the mascot, which probably housed a male gauging by the height of the mascot, but he gives in due to her sparkling eyes.
"Ready, one, two, three." Her smile is bright and cute as she puts up the V sign. "One more time."

Never had Jungkook wished to be a mascot more than now.
Never had he thought that he would feel jealous over a mascot either, but here they are.

She pulls away and puts both her hands on the cheeks of the head. "So cute."

The mascot is cute, Jungkook will admit, with the big round eyes, blushing cheeks and smiling mouth, the mascot is bound to attract a lot of people.
Seeing as the mascot had opened his arms side, she accepts and hug it close.
What a sneaky little... The mascot definitely was a guy, there is no other way.

Jungkook curls his hand around her elbow and tugs gently, when she doesn't move he tugs more urgently. "________-ie." Jungkook can't believe that his jealousy over a mascot was making him whine.

It takes him a few more pulls until she stumbles his way still waving at the mascot. "See you later."

Jungkook leans his head down so only she can hear. "You're hurting my pride."

"What?" Her head whips towards him. "How?"

"You do know that inside the mascot was probably a man, right?" Her expression falls as she turns to look at the mascot.

The next time she looks at him, she is visually flustered. "Ah, sorry."

Isn't it endearing how even though she takes care of herself so well that she is still innocent in that way?
Draping his arm over her shoulder, he pulls her close. "Don't be, I'm only teasing you. It's cute."

"The mascot is cute, isn't it?" Her expression instantly lights up as grabs for her phone. "A lot of people were taking photos with it earlier."

Naturally, they stop in line for the snack stand and they wait for their turn as she flicks through the photos she had taken with several singers and friends.

"How come you never take photos with me?"

"Because you would take the spotlight from me." She deadpans but then smiles sheepishly. "No, but seriously, Oppa. You're too handsome."

She had never been shy to tell him how handsome she thought he was and it always amused him how she didn't see her own beauty but at the same time it upset him that she underestimated herself.
Jungkook opens his mouth, but she puts her finger against his lips. "I know what you're going to say and I'm not doubting myself, I'm just saying you are good looking, so shh."

Observing her expression, she does seem like she knows. She is just not someone who will show it all the time. She lives humbly.
Jungkook bites at her finger in a playful way making her giggle. They move forward in line. "How is Lee?"

"She is murderous." She glares at something far away. "Still upset, having a hangover and yeah, murderous."

"What upset her so much?"

"Joon, he," she purses her lips cutely, deep in thought. "He went clubbing with his co workers, even though he knows Lee hates it. That's why he omitted to tell her and went without her knowledge. The things is, he is, I guess, peer pressured into it."

"Sounds complicated." The industry Joon works in is very competitive to begin with. Being a rookie choreographer isn't easy.

"It's not easy for either of them. I just hope they work it out, because you know, they're engaged since a few days only." His arm drops from her shoulder when she peers around the people to see what snacks they offer. "Do you like sweet potatoes? They have that and fried things, sweets, pancakes and... what is that?" Moving onto her toes she squints her eyes. "Something..."

"You're tiny without your heels." That earns him a slap against his stomach.

"I'm not tiny, you're just overly gigantic." She pokes his abs with a finger repeatedly. "You just love to exercise, huh? Will you stop, huh? I told you to stop living in the gym."

Jungkook chuckles and wraps his arm around her, tugging her into his embrace. "But if I stop, then I won't be as cuddly." Despite her repeated complains, he sometimes will find her looking at him in an appreciative way.

"No one want to cuddle you, Oppa." Despite her words, she wraps an arm around him loosely.

"Then what are you doing?"

"I'm... nothing." Nonchalantly, she steps back but pulls on his shirt as the line had shortened.
"Do you think, the members want anything?" She freezes next to him. "Eh, do you have your wallet, because I left mine in your room."
Nope, he did not and she can tell by his face. "Wait here, I'm going to get it. Don't move, I'll be quick."

With that she dashes around him and down the hall, meanwhile never neglecting to bow politely.

* * * * * *

I jog back to the main hall and slow down when I see that the line was now nonexistent. Jungkook was talking to a few guys and after taking a closer look I recognize them to be label mates.

"Booh!"

I jump startled and curse Seungkwan in my head. "Ya, stop it, stop it, stop it!"

His response is to laugh as always. "Where are you off to? The food stand?"

''No, I'm just holding my wallet to get to the restroom.'' I say dully.

''Why are you being like this?'' Seungkwan pouts.

''You really scared me just now.'' I pat my heart. ''I still need this for a few years, you know.''

He just smiles.

My phone rings. It's Joon.

"________?" He sounds frantic. "Have you seen Lee? She left and isn't answering my calls."

"She's working actually. I just saw her."

"Oh, you're with her?" He sigh. "Thank god."

"Yeah, but she is still upset. So maybe you should give her some space. The more you call, the more she is going to think of you and right now, that's only going to add fuel to the fire."

Seungkwan had continued to walk with me but kept some distance to give me some privacy, I assume. "You're right, you're right. Damn, why are you always right?"

"Because I'm her best friend and you are," I stop in front of the stand. "You."

"Well, that sounds like an insult."

Putting the phone away from my face, I tell the lady what I want to get and speak afterwards. "If you take it as one, then you know why. You feel guilty as hell. Serves you."

"Thank you." He says with sarcasm laces in his words.

"What?" I turn serious. "Did you expect me to be on your side? Come on, you should know. There is no way that I will not stand by Lee on this one."

"No, I know, I'm just being sarcastic, sorry." I sigh, not liking that any of my friends were feeling down. "Do you think I should stay with my brother tonight, to give her some space."

"It's sounds like an idea, but you should gauge her reaction first, maybe write her a message just to let her know." I clamp the phone between my ear and shoulder, planning to pay. "And do not under any circumstances go clubbing again, or I will personally assassinate you. Also do not give her the feeling that you're gone. Don't annoy her yet also don't neglect her."

"Why is this so hard?" Reaching over the glass, I hand the lady some money.

"It's your own fault, Joon. Now you have to deal with the consequences." I thank the lady as she starts preparing my order. "I have to hang up now."

"Alright, thank you, ________."

"Hm," and just because he sounded so sad, I give him a word of encouragement. "Hang in there, she promised to marry you for a reason."

"Thank you."

"But, that doesn't mean you can continue on like this." What the heck, I sound like a mother chastising their child. "And I'll stop here because I sound so old... what the..."

"Still thank you, I really appreciate it." He sighs. "Say hi to Jungkook for me."

"Shut up." I hang up cutting of his laugh and thank the lady again, grabbing the bags from the counter.
A hand reaches around me, taking the biggest one and I'm about to thank Seungkwan when I see that it's not him.

"Is that how much you eat usually?" Jungkook peeks inside the bag. "That's a lot."

"No, it's for you and the others. I bought a little bit of everything." I glance around. "Where did Kwanie go to?''

"He went out." Concentrated on the bag, I have to pull on his arm to get him to start walking. "I really like this kind of pancake."

"Go ahead." Searching in my own bag, I get a hot wrapped sweet potato. Luckily his sweater was long enough to use as gloves. "I'll have my favorite."

We spend the rest of our way back busy eating our snacks, mouth filled to the point that no words were spoken. Before having my next bite, I knock on the door and peek my head inside. I jump when I feel a pat on my bottom.
The only thing I can do is spin around gaping at Jungkook in bewilderment. "I should have scolded you the first time but I didn't know that you were going to make it a habit."

"It wasn't me this time." Although he does look amused, he sounds truthful enough.

"Then who?" I look behind myself and laugh. "Ah, Eonni, what are you wearing?"

"It's a costume a fan gave me for Halloween." Yejin twirls around once even though the costume was one of a monster character. An alien to be exact. "It's cute, isn't it?"

I wouldn't call the costume cute, and I tell her that. "But you are cute."

"Ey, stop it." Yejin waves her hand bashfully. "Just wanted to say hi, don't want to disrupt your date." With her oddly formed hands, she rubs at her sides. "But before that, a picture with my baby."

"I'm not a baby." I mumble displeased but slip my hands into the pocket. "Eh, Eonni, there is nothing."

She stops all movements then looks at me. "It must have fallen downs my leg then... What the hell are those slits for then?"

"I'll take it for you." Jungkook proposes and he's been so quiet that I almost forgot he was waiting.

"Thank you." Pulling me close, Yejin wraps her bulgy arms around me and makes a funny face making me laugh. "What the..."

"Ready, one, two.." I make a scared face, pretending to bite my nails and try not to laugh. "Three."

Jungkook is smiling. We probably look really weird in a funny way. "Alright, thank you. Now continue on your date. Ailian needs to go scare some people."

"Please, scare Kwanie, he's been mean to me, Eonni." She turns and almost trips with her big foot. I refrain from snickering.

"Again? That little.... consider it done." Suddenly she bows slightly, as much as she can and I realize that it's for Jungkook. "Bye."

"Bye bye, Eonni. I'll watch your performance later." Jungkook leans into me from the back and holds out his hand. Attentive, thinking that he was showing me the photo, I realize too late that he's actually taking a picture. "Ah, ya!"

"Ah, ya!" He mocks me after he pulls his phone away.

I pummel into his back as he opens the door cheekily to escape me. ''Delete that!''

''I don't want to!'' He mock shouts back.

''Aish, Oppa!'' Someone grunts displeased. My eyes focus on the people around me and I quieten down, embarrassed.

Jungkook seeing how I had frozen pulls on my arm to get me to our sleeping place. He sits down first and tugs on my hand but I stay up to get my handbag.

After I sit down he holds my phone in front of my face again but this time I burst out laughing upon seeing my face and lean forward from cackling. What an unflattering photo. But it's hilarious.

Sitting back up, I whack his arm repeatedly. ''I hate you!''

Giggling sheepishly, he wraps his arms around me to trap me in. "You love me." He never fails to throw me off completely. My heart thumps widely because I realize that yes I do.

"I hate you." It makes me feel like a child. "Now, let go, I have work to do."

''What? Why? Today is your day off.'' He stops rocking us from side to side and looks at me.
This is the same way Bobo looks at me when he wants something from me. They boys in my life know me too well.

''I should,'' I say quietly and look at his neck. His muscles are bulging in his black shirt as he holds me. ''Just a little.''

''Do you know?'' He asks me suddenly. I raise my eyebrows in question. ''I really like it when you look at me like that.''

I get warm immediately and try to push him off but he is too strong.

''Do you know?'' He smiles. ''I really like your blush. It's so pretty.''

Of course, I would please him by naturally blushing even more.

''Do you know?'' His smile drops a little and turns into a dreamy look. I gaze into his eyes, the window to his soul. ''Your eyes are so beautiful. I get lost in them all the time.''

I smile, feeling my heart bursting into tiny fireworks. I nudge him teasingly. ''Oppa, do you know?''

''Hm?'' He asks prettily with his eyes attentively taking me in.

''Right now, I am very happy.'' It doesn't matter how we're in a room with other people. It doesn't matter how there is a concert ongoing outside. What I'm starting too realize is that with him, I'm truly happy.

''Me too.'' He says with his boyish charm and pulls away a bit to open up his palm. I put my hand into it but he turns it around and holds the inside of my wrist against his ear.

''What are you doing?''

''I just want to listen to your heartbeat. I read somewhere that the heartbeat of the ones you love is like a lullaby."

Does Jungkook even know how romantic he can be? Words like these when said to your girlfriend, does he know what they do? Probably. "Is it?"

"Hm, not sure, I have to listen for a bit longer."

I let him do that and try with all my might to settle down my heart and also the tingles. Too bad that it does whatever it wants to.
"It's more like a dance track than a lullaby." It takes me a moment to realize that he was talking about my heart beat. "Are you nervous?"

"Of course, I am. You were holding me so close." I say honestly.

"But it's me."

I really wanted to push him away just to face palm myself. "It's because it's you." He does know what it mean when a girl is nervous around her boyfriend, right?

Calling him boyfriend even in my head, sounded off. Jungkook definitely is not a boy anymore. Manfriend.
"What's so funny?" Jungkook lowers my hand after I had burst into giggles.

"Nothing." But somehow I keep snickering, I cover my mouth.

"Your laugh is my lullaby."

I don't know if I should cry or laugh. Why does he keep saying such perfect things?
"Stop being so cheesy." I decide to murmur instead. "And go to sleep, the performance is soon."

"You're right. Sleep, sleep, sleep." Jungkook chants cutely. "You have work to do?"

"Yea, some paperwork." My eyes follow him as he lies back, one knee raised in total relaxation. To be honest his chest looked really comfy and he was tempting me with his eyes. I hate his eyes.
Jungkook catches that of course and pats his chest invitingly but I shake my head and open my bag.

"Is it hard?" I glance at him. "Working at the theater?"

"Hm, I'm not sure." Taking the file out, I also get a hair tie and begin to tie a bun. "Like I said I could work from home, the only thing I need to go there for is for meetings and classes."

"I have never seen you doing classes, except that one day."

"That's because I didn't have any these last few weeks except the one for the musical. The course ended and I'll have a new one starting next week."

"Ballet?" His voice was getting sleepier.

"It's a mix of ballet and contemporary." Speaking of. "I should start preparing for that, too."

"Ah, I wanted to ask you about that." Jungkook sits up suddenly. "Did you study contemporary dance in Japan?"

I nod my head. "Can you teach me?"

"Huh? Me teach you? Ya, you're a great dancer already there is nothing for me to teach." And then I remember. "You already know how to and you have Jimin-Oppa."

"Oh, did you watch it?"

''Yeah... Actually I became a fan after we broke up.''

''Wouldn't that have made it harder to get over me?'' He lies back down and braces his head.

I nod, in retrospect that definitely was the case. ''Not very smart of me.''

''For me, to be honest, even though I was able to push the pain aside because of my busy schedule, there were still little things that would make me think of you from time to time.''

I smile sadly. ''Me, too.''

''It was always a feeling of nostalgic happiness.'' He looks at his hand pensively. ''I missed you a lot...''

My heart tightens. More than I will admit, I had missed him terribly, too. I had felt empty inside for such a long time.
I put my hand against his cheek and he closes his eyes. ''I'm back, Oppa.''

''I like that, ________.'' He says smiling, eyes still closed. ''A lot.''

I his cheek until he falls asleep. For once in my life, I think it's time for me to thank fate.

~ ~ ~

"Is this enough?" I had pulled my scarf over the lower half of my face. He had let me wear his down jacket. "It's much colder now."

"Eoh," his coat looks too big on me. "Let's go."

I had hesitated at first when he asked me if I wanted to go with them backstage and even though I had already done so during rehearsals, this time thousands of fans would be in the stadium.

"Here, a warm pack." Jungkook hands me two freshly opened warm packs. He's always so thoughtful.

Making our way towards the backstage area with a bunch of staff leading and following us, I keep feeling chills hearing the scream of the fans.
"Do you have to stay till the end of the concert?" Jungkook doesn't seem to hear me so after he leans in some more, I repeat my question.

"Yeah, we do, why? You want to go home first?"

I shake my head but hesitate. "I just... I want to visit my father, the surgery was postponed to next week, I want to see how he is doing."

I'm scared to look at him, would I be seeing disappointment for being so weak, for giving in after the things my father did?
I still have to tell my brother.

Fingers pull on the sleeve of my jacket, taking out my hand. "Let's go together. It's not much longer."

Peeking through my lashes, I see none of those emotions. He does look worried but Jungkook is also trying to give me comfort. "Ok."

He smiles with a boyish charm and puts my hand to his face. "This is nice, so warm."
The warm pack in my pockets had done their job well and now Jungkook was using that to his advantage.

"Your skin is not as soft anymore." It's because of the feint stubble. It's nighttime of course that would happen. "Like a man."

He regards me with amusement but also in disbelief. "Ya, I'm 24. It's long due for me to be a man."

"Yeah, I know." I grin up sheepishly. "It's just the Jungkook I knew back then had a lot of cute boyish charms and even though the Jungkook now still has that, the manly sides overweight them."

"Which do you like most?"

"Jungkook is Jungkook, I like Jungkook." It's that easy really.

"I like that, 'Jungkook'. Can you say it one more time?"

Blinking in confusion, I almost bump into Yoongi, who I later found out was the one grunting in irritation. "Say what?"

"My name." He flicks his hair away from his face and I've always found that attractive, oddly.

"J-Jungkook?" I stutter feeling awkward even though I had just said it 5 times. Am I saying it wrong?

"I like it." The smile he gives me is really endearing. "I don't mind if you call me that from now on."

"But.... I'm your dongsaeng." Despite my words some new feeling was spreading. "Jung-J-Jungkook.... J-Jung...kook."

I feel a nudge at my side. "My name is not that hard, you know."

Breathing out a giggle at his offended expression, I step aside when the elevator reveals a group of singers. I recognize them.

Bangtan and GOT7 seem to be really close as they greet each other with hugs and claps on the back. Jungkook let's go of my hand when Yugyeom and Bambam turn to hug him. I step back to give them space.

I look around warily. I wish I was as close to the staff as I had been the last time but it seems like they were all keeping a distance from me. Coordi-Eonni from back also doesn't seem to be working with them anymore.

Someone jumps in front of me with a hopeful smile. Hope-ful. J-Hope. Hoseok. ''Hi, ________.''

''Hello.'' I bow slightly. ''Did you just come here?''

''I just arrived from another schedule and heard you're here.'' He smiles brightly. ''It's good to see you again.''

''I feel the same way.'' Hoseok always had that sunshine feel to him. There is no other way than to feel close to him. ''I heard about the dancing seminars you're giving.''

''Ah, you did?'' He looks at me in surprise. ''It's not a big thing, though.''

''I have a friend who really admires you, he told me about it.''

''Ah,'' he says bashfully. ''It's not a big deal.''

''No,'' I counter. ''I heard it's doing really well. You're an amazing dancer. If I wasn't so biased I'm sure you would be my bias.''

Hoseok's smile is so beautiful. ''Ah, that's such an honor.''

''That's not right, it should be my honor.'' How come they are so humble? It's long past for any of Bangtan to be modest. But that's exactly the reason why so many people love them.

''Someone is looking at you with starry eyes.'' I snicker at his choice of words because Jungkook does seem like he has sparkly eyes. Hoseok pats my arm.
''It really is good to see you again.'' With Jungkook. He doesn't say but I get it.

I smile shyly. ''Me, too.''

I turn around as he steps away and I see Jungkook looking at me as Hoseok had told me. Yugyeom peers from him to me and back to him before he smiles. Isn't Jungkook being too obvious?

The elevator for the second batch of people arrives and I wait until GOT7 start walking away until I join Jungkook again. Yugyeom and BamBam bow at me surprisingly and I do the same timidly.
Jungkook takes my arm and lets me walk into the elevator first. He's really looking out for me since I don't know my way around here.

The rest of the way is spent in silence with some of the staff murmuring to each other or fixing the members' in ears.

I lift the hood of his jacket. Don't I look like a worm right now? As they make their final technical check ups I carefully wander out further to sneak a glance at the girls performing on stage but find a small screen backstage and focus on that instead.
Lately, I've been wondering what could have been if I went to the auditions. Seems like it's part of being an adult, always wondering about the what ifs.

I was humming along to the when Jungkook tries to get my attention. "Hm?" But my eyes are glued to the girls.

"I need to go under the stage, so I'll see you later."

"Hm, what?" His words register delayed. "Oh, yeah, ok. I'll be waiting here."

Jungkook pets my head and I turn back to the screen continuing my fangirling towards the girls.
But just as I thought that he had walked off, my attention literally gets shifted as Jungkook turns me around. I try to read his expression wanting to know what's wrong but it's too dark.

"I'm nervous."

I blink and then understand, my hands going to my . "Oh no, not happening, Oppa. Go find your Hyungs."

I think I see him smiling but he looks over his shoulder and then he focuses back to me and before I know it he has reached up to tug my scarf down before leaning in.
Closing my eyes in automatic reaction, I shudder when his warm lips press against mine in a chaste yet sweet kiss.

"For good luck." Jungkook murmurs a hair away from my lips and I get all warm. "Wait for me. Don't get lost."

Opening my lids, he is smiling down at me lovingly and then a moment later, he disappears behind some wall making me feel all the giddiness by myself.

Absentmindedly, I touch a finger to my lips and then hide my face in my scarf realizing that he had just kissed me in front of so many people.

But... I'm liking it way too much.



— — —

NOT TODAY YOOOO THIS IS GONNA BE LIT I REPLAYED IT SO MANY TIMES JUST TO IMAGINE HOW LIT THE CHOREO WILL BE YOU CAN HEAR IT THE BEATS OH MY GOD I CANT WAAAAAAAIT THOSE FEW SECONDS ALREADY GOT ME ALL HYPED UP, I HOPE IT HAS THE FEEL OF 'NOT TODAY BICH' hhahaha... sorry

for us to get a second mv was kinda expected, this feels like fire era all over again and a few days ago a bighit staff also said that they hadn't chosen a title track yet which means that they needed to already have filmed both mvs so they could make a teaser for the title track in time... do I make sense?

I really can't wait to hear the studio version of spring day I never know what to expect kadalkdmajskdla and they look so cuddly aaah when jungkook came on all you could hear from me were muffled screams bc I had family over orz and then soon after I had to leave the house ;;;; and then I had food coma...

I guess I will hear from you all after bangtan has hit.... good luck everyone, and to myself, if not I'll just update from my grave :P

I hope *cough* J-Hoooope *cough* you had a wonderful day ^.^