Chapter 7: Stay

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 7: Stay

I was not sure how much time has passed, but I felt someone shake me gently. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a blurry figure hovering over me. “Oppa!” I blinked a few times and the person who pushed a strain of hair behind my face slowly got clearer.

“Jaeyeon umm are you sure you want to call me Oppa. You told me that you would rather kill me then call me Oppa.” The person said to me as he chuckled. I figured it was one of the 2PM members because I told them I would have to kill them before I would call any of them Oppa. My vision cleared up a bit more and I looked at Junho.  I should have known it was going to be him because I was on the phone with him before I out.

“If you tell anyone I called you Oppa, you’re dead. I would make your life a living hell.” I said in a cold tone and I sat up slowly. I was feeling really dizzy and fell into Junho’s chest. His arms wrapped around my waist, but he moved away from me after I was stable enough.

“Be nice or I will leave you here. Beside boss you need my help anyways, you’re in no condition to go anywhere alone nor would I let you.” Junho stood up and held out a hand from me; he pulled me to my feet. I was reaching into my pocket of my somewhat short shorts for my motorcycle’s keys, and was trying to plan my escape from him.

Junho grabbed my wrist and reached into my pocket and took my keys out. This closeness to him was making me feel a bit uncomfortable; I could feel his breath against my neck. I was about the same size as him today because I was wearing four inch, sleek black boots. I told myself not to fall in love until I was out of the business. This was probably the concussion talking. “You’re not driving!” Junho grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to my motorcycle.

“Yahhh Lee Junho I am fine to drive. Let go of me and give me my keys back. Or…” I started to hit him in his arm, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close. He looked down at me and for the first time he gave me an icy glare.

“Or what in your state right now, I don’t think you can do much to me. I’m taking you to 2PM’s dorm to clean up the cut on your forehead. I would have taken you home, but none of us know where you live, and you would give me a fake address away.”

“That’s because I do not want any unexpected visitors in the middle of the night.” I yelled. “There is no way in hell that I am going to 2PM’s dorm.”

“Well only Junsu hyung knows where you live, but he will not tell us a thing because he does not want us to invade your privacy. One more thing boss!  Why the hell were you in a club tonight?” 

“Good Junsu was trained well unlike some people I know who remain an untamed beast. I cannot have fun in my life. I may be your boss, but I do have a social life.” I looked at Junho. I removed my hand from my wrist. I crossed my arms and turned my head away from him.

“Wow this is the first time I seen you act so childish.” Junho smirked and swung his leg over my motorcycle. He put the extra helmet on. “Get on.”

“No!” I felt dizzy again, but shook it off.

“Get on Jaeyeon. Please.” Junho asked. I knew that there was a sweet smile hidden by the helmet. “Do not hide that you are not well right now from me. Stop hiding the fact that you have a concussion. I can tell by the look in your eyes.”

“I am not going to your dorm take me to my office. I have first aid supplies there.” I said in a demanding tone.

“Fine I will take you to your office. Just get on before I change my mind.” I did not know why but I listened to his demand. I put on my dark purple helmet and wrapped my arms around his waist. I blushed slightly because I could feel his muscles through his shirt. I had no clue that Junho was so fit. He always seemed like some innocent little kid by the way he acted.  

“Hey, wait this is not the way to my office. Lee Junho you’re going to be dead once you stop this motorcycle.” I barked at him, but he just chuckled.

“Sorry boss, but it is not wise to leave you alone tonight. It’s 2PM’s dorm or the hospital. Take your pick, but to warn you if you choose the hospital and are seen with me a rumor would start. JYP would not like that too much, and it might reveal that we are undercover secret agents. I know that you don’t want that to happen boss.”

“Fine I will go to your damn dorm! When did you get this smart?” I asked.

“I have always been like this boss. I just don’t show it around you. Do you really think we show our true potential? NO! We want to be mysterious to you boss, like you are to us.” Junho drove my motorcycle into the alley by their dorm.  I got off and took off my helmet.

Junho took off the helamt and his hair was slightly messy. It made him look really attractive. His personality today was giving off a bad boy vibe. I was wondering why he was acting that way. I was just looking at him, until his eyes darted towards mine. When Junho got off my motorcycle I fell into him. “See I told you were in no shape to drive yourself anywhere or be alone.” Junho took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders. “Get on my back.”

“No! I don’t need help I can walk on my own.” I crossed my arms and puffed out my cheeks.

“Stop being stubborn child and get on my back or I will make you.” Junho said in a cold tone. He sounded more annoyed than normal.

“You will have to make me then.” I said and a smirked appeared on Junho’s face. He lifted me off the ground and tossed me over his shoulder. He started to walk down the alley to the main street to get into their apartment complex. “Ok Ok I will get on your back. You will make a scene if you carry me like this.”

“So my plan worked?” Junho chuckled as his eyes smiles.

“That is because you are a wise .” I slapped him on the back of his head as he adjusted me to his back. I wrapped my arms around Junho’s neck as he headed towards the lobby of where their dorm was. “What is the guard going to say when you carry me in like this,” I whispered into his ear.”

“I have something in mind don’t worry?” He whispered back, “just play along ok.”

“Hey Junho who is the pretty young women you have with you tonight?” The guard asked, “You know I have to sign in guests that aren’t your managers.”

“Well can you just let it go tonight? She is a family friend and called me for help. She gets herself into trouble with abusive boyfriends. This silly girl needs to learn not to date guys that are older and more experienced than her. This always seems to happen to her. My friend is such a bad girl” I tightened my gripped around Junho’s neck. “Please!” Junho gave the guard his famous eye smiles.

“It’s ok Junho and lovely lady. This moment never happened.” The guard said as Junho carried me into the elevator.

“See this is why I told you not to bring me here, and what the hell with that excuse. If a guy came near me and treated me like that, he would be out cold in an instant.” I said as Junho hit the number five.

“I know that boss, but I had to think of something or we would have been doomed. Besides my acting was really convincing, and the guard bought it. Jin Young Hyung should put me in a drama or something.”  When the doors opened Junho entered the code and walked into 2PM’s dorm. “Hey guys we have a guest.” Junho said as Chansung looked up from the banana he was eating.

Taecyeon looked up from his computer, “So that is why you…boss what happened. Did Junho do this to you?”

“Junho is not the type of person to hit a girl. He treats women with respect unlike some people we know.” Wooyoung said as he looked at the boss. “What happened to you Jaeyeonnie?”

“I was attacked from behind. I don’t know by who it was.” I said as my eyes started to close, but they opened moments later. I shook my head to try to wake myself up, but I still seemed warn out.

“Save the questions for another time.” Junho said as he headed into Junsu’s room when we entered Junsu closed the screen he was working on. I knew he was the one that lead Junho to me anyway. I figured Junho asked him to find out where I was because of the tracker he put in my phone. He told me to keep the charm on my phone because of Jay.  Junho placed me down on the bed that was obviously Taecyeon’s, and moved my hair out of my face. “Hey Hyung do you have the first aid kit ready?”

“Yep! Aigo Jaeyeon!” Junsu said as he walked over to me with antibiotic on a cotton ball. “When we are not around you get yourself into trouble.” He sat down next to me and was about to put the cotton ball on my forehead.

“I was caught off guard and there is no way you are using that on me.” I said as I backed myself away from Junsu until my back was against the wall. “I hate the smell of that stuff; it reminds me of a hospital. I hate hospitals.” Junsu came closer to me. “YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAHHHHH!”

Junsu moved away. He gave up and I was happy until he handed the cotton ball to Junho, pushing him slightly, “You do it!” Junho was very successful in getting what he wanted from me tonight. It was because I had a concussion and it was keeping me from beating the crap out of him.

“WHAT…She is going to kill me Hyung.” Junho said to his fellow Junbrother.

“That is why you are going to do it.” Junsu said in his Daegu accent. He walked out of the room and left Junho with me.

“Aghgsshg Hyung.” Junho said as he looked at me. “Boss please this is only going to help you.” Junho said as he came closer to me. Junho crawled on the bed. He was inches away when I tried to stop him. He was to fast, and stopped me from slapping his arm with the evil substance away. He pushed my hand down onto the bed and placed the cotton ball onto the cut on my forehead. The solutions stung a bit, but not as much. Junho was very gentle.

I could not stop looking into his sharp eyes. H moved the cotton ball away, and he pulled out a band aid, putting it on my forehead. “Is there something you are keeping from us?” Junho said as he let go of my hand and sat across from me.”

“There is nothing bothering me. I just have been putting in a lot of late hours. A lot of missions are coming in, and I am the one who organize them” I looked at Junho and his eyes smiled. “I’m only one person and…” my eyes started to feel heavy. Moments later I fell asleep.

---

Junho looked down at Jaeyeon who fell asleep in his lap. He slowly lifted her in his arms and placed Jaeyeon in the bed. He took off her booths before covered Jaeyeon with a blanket. Junho headed back to the living room. He sat down next to Chansung.

“So were you able to clean the cut. I knew you would be because you are good to women.” Junsu asked.

“Yes, with no help from a useless hyung.” Junho closed his eyes. “She fell asleep on your bed Teac hyung so you and Junsu are not allowed to sleep in that room tonight.”

“Why! I like my room.” Taecyeon asked.

“Because you and Junsu hyung look at her like erts. Who knows what you two would do to her if you were alone in the same room” Junho said harshly. “I cannot believe she would where something like that to a club; it’s to revealing. That is not the boss I know.”

“I would not do anything to her. Jaeyeon is like a little sister and you’re the one we should be worried about. I know you like her Junho. She does not want us to know about her personal life and we should keep it that way.” Junsu said as he stood up and headed towards the window. “She has her reasons and we should respect them.”

“How do you know that?” Wooyoung asked.

“Is that what you talked to her about that day we got our Japanese mission. Some of our trainees said that they saw you walking to her office.” Nichkhun asked.

“Talked about what? Oh that we talked about some of the surveillance.” Junsu sighed. “Well I’m going to sleep in the room Nichkhun shares with Chansung because Chansungie likes sleeping on the floor in the living room with Wooyoungie.”  

---

I tossed and turned in the bed thinking of the past.

“Jaeyeon you have to go now.” Jay said to me.

“What about you I am not leaving you here. You cannot do this on your own.” I said as tears fell down my face.

Jay placed a hand on my cheeks and whipped my tears away, “Spy’s are not supposed to cry.” Jay leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. “Now go. You are more important and your father would kill me if anything happened. If I am not out in twenty minutes call for back up and do not come in after me.”

Twenty minutes have passed and there was no Jay. I called for backup and when they checked the building he was not there nor the people we were supposed to take care of.

I arrived back at my father’s office and saw a note near the broken glass from the window. It said that they had my father and I would never see him again. If I tried to find him they would kill him.

I sat up quickly and got out of bed. I had to get out of here; I felt like the air was thinning and the memories of my past were once again haunting me. Some parts of those dreams seemed to be missing, and I thought they stopped a year after it happened, but I guess I was wrong. I made my way to the hall way. I passed where Wooyoung and Chansung were sleeping. I was almost to the door when someone grabbed my wrist. I turn to see one of the 2PM members rubbing their eyes. His hair was a mess, “Boss don’t leave.Authors Note: I hope you like this installment of this fic. Hehe. I picked Junho. Hehehe. Well I love how Jaeyeon and Junho fight. Its cute and funny. Sorry for some of the language in this chapter. Who is it that does not want Jaeyeon to leave.

 

I created a poll and I have issues putting the poll on here so you have the link. After watching MBLAG's new MV I got the idea for the new installment. Please vote!

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/15804