Chapter 5: Curiosity

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 5: Curiosity

“Kim Junsu do you know how to keep your big mouth shut.” I said to him and crossed my arms glaring at him.

“There is one way to…” Junsu smirked at me, and leaned closer to me, placing a hand on my shoulder, “Boss.”

“Yahhhhh you ert.” My cheeks turned slightly pink and I looked away from him, and I heard him chuckling.

“I’m just joking with you Jaeyeon. Are those pink cheeks I see?” I punched Junsu in the arm hard “Boss don’t you have a sense of humor? And I’m a grandpa so don’t hit me hard” Junsu nagging me like he always does.

“I do have a sense of humor, but that is something you are never going to see it Junsu and you’re not old so don’t say you are. If I hear you say that again you know what will happen.” I said to him as Junho and Nichkhun came over.  I watched as Chansung and Wooyoung try to wake Taecyeon. In the end they dragged him over to me by his feet.

“Boss you wake him because OKCAT doesn’t like when we wake him up. Personally I like your approach better because whatever to say to Taec Hyung scares him.” Chansung said as he started to talk to Junho.

I sigh and kneeled down and whispered something into Taecyeon’s ear and he hopped up off the ground. “Boss you would not do that would you.”

“Who knows OKCAT I just might if you keep falling asleep like this I might have to.” I watched as he stood up. I got up and looked at the boys. “Since you guys are going to Japan for a week; I have a mission for you guys.”

“Is there ever a time we don’t have a mission.” Wooyoung said with a smirk. “I love being out in the field.”

“Boss what are the details of this mission?” Nichkhun asked.

“In Tokyo, Japan the new tower that will be taking over broadcasting. The tower will be finished sometime in February. I want you boys to see what they are really using the ‘Tokyo Sky Tree’ for. There is something fishy about it. I want you six to get to the bottom of it.”

“Ok boss, but we have no file on it?” Chansung asked.

“Have you checked your phones lately?” I said as I walked away, “and I cannot do the whole job for you guys. You need to do things on your own or you would never lrean a thing.”

---

2PM was sharing a suite in Japan. It had a total for three rooms a living room and two bathrooms. The managers and the stylist were in another room which was a good thing because their mission would not be jeopardized.

Wooyoung was sitting on his computer researching about Tokyo Sky Tree. He was able to hack the system without being detected with Nichkhun’s help. He was searching for building plans to find where they were supposed to plant the chip. He smirked when he found the information he needed. “I found the plans of the building; I am going to email it to your phones.” Wooyoung said.

Taecyeon was asleep on the floor with his music blasting in his ears. Junho was sleeping on Chansung’s lap while Chansung was eating a banana. Chansung finished his banana and looked at his phone with a smirk.   

Nichkhun was working on getting all the pass codes to get into the building and Junsu was working on how to dodge the security camera’s, and the activation codes for hte chip that they were supposed to place in the ‘Tokyo Sky Tree’ system.

“Someone wake Junho because we need his acrobatics to get to where we need to plant the chip!” Nichkhun said.

“I’m up I’m up?” Junho said as he rubbed his eyes and looked at Nichkhun with a half asleep expression on his face.

“You don’t look well?” Nichkhun said with a weak smile. “Did you sleep at all last night?”

“Nope not really; I had something on my mind. I just got a thirty minute nap right now.” Junho looked at him.

“Aigo, go back to sleep and we will wake you an hour before we leave for the mission. You need to most sleep out of all of us.” Nichkhun said with concern voice.

“I know I need a lot of rest because of my acrobatics.” Junho laid back down and was asleep in an instant.

---

I sat in my office and was working on some paper work when someone knocked on my door. “Come in.”

“Unnie.” I looked up and noticed that one of the shyest trainees was looking at me, “Can we talk for a bit -- girl to girl.”

“Sure what is it?” I said as I closed the file and took a sip of my coffee.

“Is there something going on between you any Junho sunbae.” The girl asked me and I nearly spit out my coffee.

“There is nothing going on between me and Junho or the other 2PM members. Why are you asking this all of a sudden?” I looked at the girl who started to blush. “Ahhh, I do not want to be harsh, but you should not date a fellow agent because it does not turn out how you want it to. People like use get hurt.”

“But I’m not like you unnie…wait did that happen to you?” The girl looked at me with a curious look on her face.

“That is none of your business. Go back to training and this conversation never happened.” I said as the girl hurried out of my office.Authors Note: Sorry if it is a short chapter, but I did not want to put 2PM's mission in here because the chapter would be to long. At least you know where they are going. Tokyo Sky Tree is a new tower that is going to be replacing Tokyo Tower for brodcasting tv and radio. I decided to used that because it seems interesting to me. Enjoy this chapter. My laptop is not being stupid anymore so I'm happy. I might send 2PM to Hong Kong in a later chapter because they are having a concert there in March.