Chapter 37 - Step Up

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 37 - Step Up

"Again!" Taecyeon barked as he watched the people he was training. They were slacking once again because Jaeyeon wasn't around. When she was around the agents knew that they had to be on point, "if you mess up again boys you will be doing fifty laps around the track."

"Don't you think you are being a bit harsh Taec?" Nichkhun shook his head and asked as he was watching the new members of the agency.

"They will never learn if I'm not harsh towards them." Taecyeon responded as he watched Junho and Wooyoung run their training session, "Did you know that our Jae has a boyfriend?"

"Where did you hear that one?" Chansung asked walking over eating a banana.

"You know she is going to kill you when boss finds out that you are eating in the training room again!" Nichkhun sighed.

"Jaeyeon lets me eat in here because I am not pretty if I'm hungry. I'm her favorite." Chansung smirked, "Who is she dating hyung?" Chansung asked.

"Well from the rumors I heard it's Infinite's Sunggyu." Taecyeon said with a smirk on his face.

"Really...I think they match well. " Chansung grinned and looked over at Yoseob who was entering the training room with his clothing slightly burned.

"Yo Yoseob what happened to you?" Nichkhun asked with concern in his voice. They kid looks like he has been through hell and back.

"B.A.P and their explosives." He crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks, "Where is Doojoonie?"

"In Jaeyeon's office discussing a few things with Jaeyeon, Sunggyu, and Junsu." Nichkhun answered.

"Ahhh I am going to give Hyung hell when I see him. Jinwoon ditched me as well. He left me alone with those pyro's I could have died!" Yoseob yelled and tilted his head, "Why is Infinite's Sunggyu here?"

"Your being over dramatic." Taecyeon said shaking his head and placed a hand on Yoseob's orange hair.

"I'm not!" Yoseob whined, "and you still haven't answered my question?"

"Sunggyu is the leader of Infinite. Woollim Entertainment is our sister agency and we all think he is in a relationship with Jaeyeon!" Chansung explained.

"What really?" Yoseob tapped his chin, "I wonder how Doojoonie is going to react..."

"What do you mean by that?" Nichkhun asked.

---

"You need to make sure you don't let your guard down kids." Wooyoung said as Junho just stood there with his arms crosses. He wanted to talk a few things out with Jaeyeon when he has the chance.

"Junho pay attention." Wooyoung sighed.

"I am paying attention!" Junho said in an annoyed tone.

"You're not!" Wooyoung sighed. "Train a little combat on your own. Try distracting each other. Catch each other off guard and figure out a way to prevent distractions."

"What are you doing? We have to finish teaching!" Junho fist clenched as he looked at Wooyoung.

"We need to talk and it's not like you are teaching them anything. You have been standing there with an annoyed expression on your face. Aigo! I have been teaching the kids today. You have been unfocused since the Hyoyeon incident." Wooyoung crossed his arms.

"I'm not unfocused!" Junho crossed his arms.

"Ahh I know what's bothering you...Jaeyeon!" Wooyoung smirked.

---

"We have her locked in a windowless room currently." Doojoon explained to me as we walked down the hallway.

"I see...how did Wooyoung catch her?" I asked looking at Doojoon and then Junsu. Sunggyu followed behind me.

"Wooyoung over heard her on the phone with Jay!" Junsu explained. "He grabbed her before she could escape, but I think Jay wanted her to get caught."

"Ahh I see!" I said as I looked at Junsu, "What are you staring at?"

"Big brother Daegu approves!" Junsu smirked as he looked at me and then Sunggyu with a huge smile on his face.

"Yahhh your not my parent and I don't need your approval who I date." I crossed my arms and looked at him, "I guess it's because you are grandpa Daegu."

"You do need out approval!" Doojoon and Junsu said at the same time.

"Aigo do you two want to..." I paused when I looked towards Sunggyu and he winked at me. "Never mind!"

"Wow he can stop Yeonnie from killing someone." Junsu smiked.

"If you keep up the banter you might not live another day." I said in a cold tone and looked over at Sunggyu who was chuckling. "What?"

"I find your anger cute." Sunggyu placed a hand on top of my head and my cheeks started to turn pink.

"Gyu...oppa stop..." I looked down at my feet.

"Sorry, but it's fun." Sunggyu chuckled as they arrived at the door.

"I will talk to her alone. Um Doojoon can you take Sunggyu with you to check if the training sessions are going well." I asked.

"Nehhh!" Doojoon said as he put an arm around Sunggyu's shoulder and lead him away. "We need to have a little chat about dating Yeonie."

Junsu and Doojoon lead Sunggyu to the surveillance room.

---

I took a deep breath before placing my hand on the door and opening it. I walked in and saw Sora sitting in the corner staring at the wall.  "Hello Sora..."

"..." She looked at me and then went back to staring at the wall.

"I guess I will have to do most of the talking?" I kneeled down in front of her. "Sora why did you decide to work with Jay Park?"

"I.." Sora started in a small voice.

an - this is my chapter from last week. I am going to try and get the next chapter up soon <3  14 more chapters left woot chapter 40 will shock you all its going to be fun hehhe