Chapter 32: Hong Kong ~ Tears Drops~

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 32: Hong Kong ~ Tears Drops~
 
I ran through the water treatment facility in Hong Kong. "Chansung have you found it yet?"
 
"No not yet boss! If you were going to Paris why didn’t you tell us? We could have relaxed a little after Music Bank Paris"
 
"Because I needed you to distract people.” I rooled my eyes “Khunnie…What about you?" I asked, "Any sign of Exo?"
 
"No, they must be using their abilities!" Nichkhun sighed "Boss I think Junho learned his lesson he should be here to help. Why are you so mad at him?”
 
"That is none of your business!" I said in an annoyed tone. "Disobeying orders is the one thing I hate. It gets people killed! It can turn people against each other!"
 
"Jaeyeon he would be useful in this mission" Nichkhun responded, "You sent Infinite to Hawaii right? What Jewels are located there?"

"Yea, but they have a performance and then free they have some free time. Their boss told the fans that they will have a break.  Sunggyu told me he is going to keep me informed. I am heading there after we finish here. Doojoon and Junsu will be left in charge together!"
 
"Are you heading there for some other reason to?" Taecyeon asked, interrupting my conversation with Nichkhun.
 
"Yahh Ok Taecyeon keep your eyes on the surveillance room! Make sure you keep Junsu safe! He lets us know if he sees anything out of the ordinary. Exo’s Kai can teleport. Make sure you are checking in on him." I said as I heard a noise. I made my way towards the source. I took my ear piece out of my ear because I could not stand listening to the boys fighting.
 
I started to climb up a ladder to the next level. I looked down and noticed something laying near one of the grates.
 
---
 
Infinite's managers were watching them closely as they hung out on the beach in Maui.
Sunggyu was down by the water looking out at the ocean watching the water crash onto the beach.
 
"Thinking about something or someone Hyung?" Hoya asked, "You can trust me!"
 
"I'm worried about Jaeyeon! She is in the middle of finding the next jewel!" Sunggyu sighed, "She was nearly killed the last time she did that."
 
"You might be worried about her for other reasons!" Hoya smirked, "You have a thing for her don't you?"
 
"I have known her since I was five! How do you think I would react towards her doing dangerous stuff? We started our training for spy work together. We were very quick learners and I enjoyed her presents. Her smile."

“You’re in L-O-V-E! Do I really need to spell it out for you Hyung or are you blind to see your feelings for her!"
 
---
 
I jumped down and picked up the jewel, "Why are you always trying to win a game you know that you are going to lose!"
 
"Exo-K's leader Suho it’s nice to see you again. You are the only one who did not try to kill me the last time we met!"
 
"That is because I have more class than some of the others members!" Suho said looking at me, "Do not make me hurt you? I do not like fighting girls especially the pretty ones."
 
"I'm not a normal girl and flirting is not worth it!" I crossed my arms.
 
"I'm not a normal boy!" Suho suddenly appeared behind me with his hair dripping with water, "Give me the jewel!"
 
"I will never give the jewel to you! SM is just going to sell it off to Jay Park!"
 
"So what if we do..." Suho tried to grab onto me but I dodge and kicked him in the chest. I ran towards the ladder and started to climb up it. I felt his hand on my leg. “Jay has told me about your past with him.”

“We have no past that was just puppy love and nothing serious.” I kicked him off of me and stated to climb back to the second level of the facility.  Pipes started to break around me and my grip loosened. I slipped, but did not feel the sensation of falling.
 
I noticed I was on the upper level of the water treatment facility. I looked down and noticed that I was laying on top of Junho.

 "Jaeyeon are you alright?" Junho asked as he placed a hand on my cheek.
 
"Yahh what is with you going against my orders again? I put you on pro..." Junho suddenly was on top of me and placed his lips against mine. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. I was shocked that I did not fight back at first. When I suddenly realized what was happening. When I felt his hand roam I had enough. I pushed Junho away, "Yahh babo what the hell are you doing?" I asked as Junho just stared at me.
 
"Trying to confess to you Jaeyeon!" Junho said in an annoyed tone.

“That is not a confession Junho.” I said as I stood up. “A confession comes with words not making out with someone.”

“You don’t feel the same way about me? The way you act around me is well.” Junho let out a sigh.

“I don’t know what I feel for you or anyone around me. I made a promise to myself which is something that you clearly don’t understand. I have to catch a plane to Hawaii. I will discuss this with you when I return.”

“You’re going to see him aren’t you?” Junho said in jealous tone.


an - hey everyone I hope you like this fic. It is so much fun to write. I decided to make it 50 chapters. I have everything planned out in my head I just need to type. 

I started a new fan fic staring Infinite please check it out. I am writing with my Dongsaeng Rianne who comments a lot on here. We have been planning this fic for awhile so please check out An Infinitizing Fairytale

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/210515/an-infintizing-fairytale-angst-drama-fairytale-fantasy-infinite-romance