Chapter 18: A Secret Kiss

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 18: A Secret Kiss

The 2PM boys decided to leave the two sleeping there and decided to head back to their dorm.  They did not want to bother the boss because she is scary when she is woken up, and they did not want to wake up her pillow, Junho.

“It looks like those two got into fight again.” Chansung said as he headed right towards the fridge when they got back to their dorm, but before the boys can make it their manager stood there with his arms crossed, “You boys are up to something because you have been in an out of this dorm. There is going to be a new curfew soon if this keeps up. Where the hell is Junho? The rumor with him and Hyoyeon need to be straight out.”

“He went to go see his parents and sister. Junho seems bothered lately and he wanted to talk to them. I guess the kid misses them.” Junsu said. “We took him there and got side tracked.”

“Are you giving me the truth?” Minjae asked. “Or did you boys go out clubbing again?”

“Yes Hyung we are giving you the truth and if we went out clubbing we would be attacted by fans!” Nichkhun said with a sweet smile.

“Go to bed! You boys have a busy day tomorrow.” Minjae said as he took the banana away from Chansung, “If you eat you will not sleep.”

“If I don’t eat I will be up all night with my stomach growling hyung. Please give me my banana!” Chansung gave him pleading eyes. Minjae handed over the banana to the begging maknae. He knew if Chansung wasn’t fed he would be up all night, bugging him to make him something.

---

Junho’s eyes opened slowly and he looked over at the boss who was sleeping peacefully. He did not want to wake her. He knows that she doesn’t get enough sleep as it is. Junho pushed some strands if hair out of her face.  He could not help, but stare at her soft pink lips.

Jaeyeon snuggled closer to Junho, wrapping her arms tighter around his waist, and rested her head on his shoulder.  He noticed that she looked really unhappy in her sleep.  He started to wonder what she was going through her mind. Junho loosened her gripped around his waist and noticed tears streaming down her face. Junho placed a hand on her cheek and brushed away her tears away. He started to lean closer to her until their faces were inches apart. Junho closed the space between them and kissed her softly lips.

He pulled away moments later and lifted her up in his arms.  He brought her over to the couch in her office and laid her down. He wanted her to sleep on a more comfortable place. Junho took off his black jacket, and placed it over her. Junho left her office, and headed back to the dorm.

It was nearly seven in the morning when he arrived back.  After he unlocked the door, Minjae was standing there staring at him. “Where have you been all night Lee Junho?”

“At my families place why?” Junho said as he walked into the kitchen for a glass of water.

“J.Y. wants you to head to his office and discuss the rumor about you and SNSD’s Hyoyeon.” Minjae asked.

“That is not a rumor.” Junho said taking a sip of his water.     

“Are you two really dating?” Minjae asked.

“Dating?” Junho said in a wise tone as he headed back to his room. “Who am I dating? Aigo Minjae don’t you trust me?”

“Yahhh Junho!” He called after him, but it was too late Junho already locked him into his room. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. He placed a finger on his lips and remembered kissing the boss.

---

Jinwoon and Doojoon were walking down the hall to head to the bosses office. They wondered where Jaeyeon was because she was normally was training or lecturing people by now.

The two boys headed to her office because they figured she was going to be there. If she wasn’t in her office, she would be in the surveillance room talking with Junsu.

---

I was in a middle of a dark, never-ending maze and unsure if I was going to find my way out. I continued to hear my father call my name, but it seemed as I went towards it, his voice started to get softer and softer. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked and…

I sat up quickly and let out a scream. I heard people running down the hall and moments later my office door was busted open. I looked up and saw Jinwoon and Doojoon. I continued to shake. I did not know what was coming over me lately.

Doojoon walked over to me, kneeling down in front of me. “Yeonnie are you are ok.” I looked at him and shook my head.

Jinwoon stood there with his arms crossed and glared at the younger agents.  They ran off after Jinwoon gave them his cold glare. He shut her office door and walked over to the boss and sat next to her. He picked up the jacket and noticed it belonged to Junho, “Was Junho here?”

“He was, but I guess I feel asleep and he left.” I looked at Doojoon and then Jinwoon. “I have been having the same dream for awhile.”

“Is this the one about your father?” Doojoon asked as I nodded. He placed my cheek and pinched them. “It was just a dream Jaeyeon. Is that why you do not sleep?”

I looked away from Doojoon and Jinwoon placed a hand on my shoulder. “You will be fine. You can always come to one of us about it.”

I looked at my phone and noticed a text from Junsu, “Hey boss we kind of got our self into trouble with our managers. They think we are partying all night and might set a curfew for us. We need your help.”

---

“So what did you get from him?” Hyunsung asked as he sat across from Hyuna at a café they like to hang out at.

“A vile of blood.” Hyuna said with a smirk. “Jaeyeon texted me and told me that Rain oppa told her that the boys have been acting strage since he left. She wanted me to get one of their bloods and since Thunder is really kind. I targeted him.”

“How did you even get it?” Hyunsung asked taking a sip of his drink.

“That is for me to know.” Hyuna said with a sly smirk and said cutely.

“So when are we meeting my Jaeyeon again. I want to see her pretty smile.” Hyunsung said, but whimpered in pain when Hyuna kicked him in the knee. “YAHHH you little!”

Hyuna looked away and giggled, pretending that she did not do anything.

---

Jay was performing on Music Bank today and saw Hyoyeon the SNSD member that he knew that Junho was assigned to get information from. He walked up to her with a smirk on his face. “Hyoyeon!” Jay said cheerfully.

“Jay Oppa…” she said awkwardly. “Is there something you want?”

“Yes!” Jay said as he took a few steps closer to Hyoyeon.

  A.N. -> Sorry I has taken awhile for me to update. College is taken over and I haven't been as focused as I should be. I need to start going to the gym to get my stress and anger released. Well ENJOY hehehehe ^^