Chapter 38 - Lie and Get an E-E-E-E-Electric Shock

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 38 - Lie and Get an E-E-E-E-Electric Shock

Sunggyu was pushed down into a chair in Junsu's surveillance room, both boys looked at Sunggyu and had questions for him.

"Are you really planning on interrogating me?' Sunggyu asked crossing his arms.

"Yes!" Junsu said with a smirked and attached Sunggyu to a lie detector.

"Aigo is this really necessary?" Sunggyu looked at Junsu and then Doojoon and let out a sigh. "Are you really going to let him do this Doojoon?"

"Sorry Sunggyu I rather not do anything against Junsu. This guy can get anything on a person. I am more scared of what he will do to me."

Junsu smirked and looked towards Sunggyu; he sat down across from the small eyed idol and crossed his arms, "You are going to answer my questions truthfully. If you lie you are going to get an electric shock."

"A what?" Sunggyu said in a panicked tone.

"E-E-E-Electric E-E-E-Electric Shock" Junsu smirked, "Ok Sunggyu ah first question...do you love Jaeyeon or are you one of those guys playing with her heart?"

"I would never play with her heart like that bastard Jay Park who changed Yeonnie's personality. She doesn't show her old self often, but when she does it's a good thing to see. I love Jaeyeon no matter what."

"Wow you really do care about here!" Junsu said looking at the lie detector.

"I told you that he really cares about her. Sunggyu told me that he liked her when Jay because Jaeyeon's partner.  He did not wanted to tell Jaeyeon that he was being transferred."

"Why were you transferred?" Junsu asked.

"Aigo didn't Yeonnie already explain to you why I was transferred?" Sunggyu whined before pouting.

"Somewhat, but I want to hear the story from you." Junsu asked.

"It was the day that Jay Park and Yeonnie got assigned to work together...

"Boss you wanted to see me?" Sunggyu asked as he entered to office.

"Sunggyu ah take a seat there is a new project that I want you to take part in!" Jaeyeon's father said as he handed a file to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu opened the file and his small eyes went wide, "Sir I'm being reassigned? What happened to me being Yeonnie's partner?" Sunggyu placed the file down on the desk.

"Sunggyu ... I understand what you are trying to say, but I see a bright future for you. This new project Infinite needs a strong leader and you were the first person that I thought of. There is no one better for the job and there is something strange about Park Jaebum...I placed my daughter with him because she is picks up on things easily. I want her to figure out the man he really is."

"I don't trust him. Yeonnie is strong, but if he is deceiving us I will personally..."

"Sunggyu! I need you to focus on this project. You are in charge of these six young men. You will train them into one of the strongest teams. You are going to be a part of Woollim Entertainment now and debut as an idol as a cover. Understand?"

"Nehh!" Sunggyu picked up the file again and studied the members of his new team.

---

"I'm not telling you a thing. You are a sly little !" Sora yelled as she pulled out a small knife and tackled me to the floor. I blocked her attack and ended up getting a cut on my arm. My sleep ripped and I could see blood seeping through the white fabric.

"You're going to tell me everything!" I said as I got the knife out of her hand and placed it against her neck. "You don't want to know what I can do to you and you don't know what Park Jaebum is capable of."

"And you know what he can do?" Sora asked.

"Trust me, I know. Just tell me what he is planning." I asked in a demanding tone.

"Your father is still alive and Jay oppa only knows where he is because he was the one behind his disappearance." Sora said, "Are you going to kill me Jaeyeon Un-ni."

Someone entered the room and pulled Jaeyeon off of Sora. I watched as someone picked Sora off the floor and handcuffed her hands together.

"Jaeyeon what happened?" Junho asked as he had his arm around her shoulder.

"Yahhhh tell me where Jay Park is! I want to know so I can find my father. YAHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled as I struggled in Junho's grasped.

"Jae calm down...take a deep breath." His breath was hot against my ear. I took a deep breath and followed him out the door...wait not follow him, I was dragged out by him.

"Yahhh Junho where are you taking the boss?" Wooyoung yelled, but Junho ignored him.

"We need to take care of the wound and after that we need to talk Jae..." Junho said in a tired voice.

an - sorry if this chapter is on the shorter side...I want them to have their talk in the next chapter and then something unexpected will happen at the end of the chapter that will lead to my turn of events in chapter 40. ENJOY