Chapter 36 – New Faces

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 36 – New Faces

I arrived with Infinite back in Korea. I was pretending to be one of the coordinators. Their fans were really loud and it seemed like a lot of them love each member.
 
As they entered their vans I made my way to where the taxi's were, but Sunggyu caught my arm, "I'm not letting you take a taxi home."
 
"But Gyu?" I answer back. I still felt bad what I put him through in Hawaii. I was being a horrible person.
 
"But nothing Yeonnie. There is no way I am letting to take a taxi. That is ungentlemanly like. After we are dropped off at our dorm I will drive you to your agency!" Sunggyu grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me along. I got into one of the vans with Sunggyu.
 
---
 
"Welcome to the agency!" Doojoon said, "Our boss should be returning from his mission soon to finalize everything. Since you boys are so young you will be living here!"
 
"NEHHHH!" The five boys said at the same time.

“When do we start training Doojoon hyung?” The feminine boy with blonde hair tied in a ponytail asked.

“Soon Ren, but Jaeyeon needs to meet you and analyze your skills.  She is the boss and knows what classes you need to be put into.  Our spy agency’s major concern is to keep idol life and spy life separate.  They must never be connected because the missions might be jeopardized. Ahh there she is…”

---

I walked into my office with Sunggyu behind me. “Doojoon hey…” I walked over to him and he hugged me.

“You idiot we are going to talk about what happened in Hawaii later.” Doojoon said, “Sunggyu thanks for the call.”

I gave a cold glare towards Sunggyu, “It is for your own good Jaeyeon. You were very irresponsible and did not listen to me when I was trying to help you.”

“Yahhhh! Kim Sunggyu don’t make me kick you’re…” I stopped myself and looked at the five guys staring at me, “Doojoon who are they?”

“Our newest recruits. They are a new boy group NU’EST! They need to be placed into a beginner, intermediate, or advance class. Oh we caught the mole in the company Jaeyeon.”

“Put them in intermediate. You’re dismissed.” I said watching the five boys leave my office. Sunggyu walked over to the couch in my office.

“We need to discuss your behavior lately.” Doojoon shut the office door.

“Nothing is wrong with my behavior Doojoon.” I crossed my arms and sat on my desk looking at the two boys.

“The amount of alcohol that you drank in Hawaii wasn’t healthy. You ended up with a feaver and…” Sunggyu looked away and sighed.

“What did I do Sunggyu?” I asked with my arms crossed.

“You gave me a hickey!” Sunggyu said, “and were asking me um…” Sunggyu could not get the words out. His lisp was becoming very notice able.”

“Yahh Sunggyu it’s normal for people who are dating.” I asked with my arms crossed.

“You two are an item?” Doojoon asked, “When did this happen?”

“When Sunggyu took me home from the hospital. When Junho did not listen to me? That kid is so confusing because he forced a kiss on me during the Hong Kong mission. That is the reason why I drank so much when I was in Hawaii.”

“Aigo I’m going to kill Junho!” Doojoon said.

“I already have plans for him. Doojoon tell me about the mole in the company. Who found them?” I asked wondered who was leaking information to Jay Park.

“Umm…I need to tell you something before I tell you who the mole is. Umm… the 2PM boys found out about your past with Jay.” Doojoon jumped when I looked at him with a completely annoyed expression.

“How did they find out?” I asked hopping off my desk walking towards him. I suddenly felt Sunggyu’s arms wrapped around my waist, holding me back.

“Chill Jaeyeon” Sunggyu whispered into my ear, “Let him explain before you kill him!”

“Junsu accidently let it slip when we were discussing something.” Doojoon said, “Don’t worry I punished him already, but you really should talk to the boys. Um the mole is Kang Sora and Wooyoung was the one who find her!”

“Ahh He is off the hook!” I said and let out a sigh.

---

“Since MBLAQ is no longer under my control I need your help!” Jay said as he looked at the seven members of U-Kiss. “I need you to target Song Jaeyeon.”

“Target her for what?” Soohyun asked.

“I want you to kidnap her and bring her to me. She would be happy to see her father again. I don’t care how you do it, but make sure she is far away from Kim Sunggyu, Yoon Doojoon, and Lee Junho.”

“We will do that Jay hyung!” Kevin smirked.

an - sorry for taking 10 days to updating this but I have alot of fics going on and I have a summer job soo writing takes a bit longer. This fic will be ending at about 50 chapters or sooo! ENJOY