Chapter 35: The Truth About Jay and Jaeyeon

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 35: The Truth About Jay and Jaeyeon

"I guess I really do need to explain this to you boys. Where is Wooyoung?" Doojoon asked looking around the room.
 
"I'm here with our little mole." He said dragging Sora into the room! "She has been leaking information to um Jay Hyung, but I don't know why!" Wooyoung said as Sora tried to get out of his grip. “We will deal with you after Doojoon’s story!”
 
"Aigo! Park Jaebum used to work for this agency and has a connection to Jaeyeon." Doojoon said and was about to continue when he was interrupted.
 
"What sort of connection?" Junho asked.
 
"Aish Lee Junho let the man talk! He is trying to tell us and you are being…" Taecyeon said in an annoyed tone.
 
"Quite I want to be able to here hyungs story!" Chansung crossed his arms.
 
"Guys let Doojoon talk! If you don’t shut up we will never know the truth. Do you want that?" Nichkhun said in an annoyed tone.
 
---
 
Jay looked at his phone and knew that Sora got caught. Everything was going according to his plan.
 
He placed down his phone and looked at Hyoyeon, "So babe what is the status?"
 
"Suho and Kris have acquired the Jewels that are in Korea and one Taiwan." Hyoyeon said, "Kai and Tao went to Hawaii to get the two jewels that are there, but they ran into three of the Infinite members. It seems like Infinite went to Hawaii for something other than promotional purposes. Kai said that Jaeyeon was there and she seems to be close to be Sunggyu."
 
"Sunggyu always seemed to like her more than a friend! He has been in the agency since he was five. He is really deadly so be careful around him."
 
"I know Onew told me about how he easily took down s in Paris!" Hyoyeon said taking a sip of her coffee.
 
"The last thing Sora told me that Junho is on probation and he made a move on Jaeyeon!" Jay smirked.
 
"I knew he liked her when I saw them together at a restaurant a few months ago!" Hyoyeon said, "Do you have a plan to get Jaeyeon out of the way?"
 
"Now that you mention it I do have a plan!" Jae smirked.
 
---
 
My eyes started open slowly and all I could see was the dimly lite room was a figure of a feminine looking boy.
 
"Noona are you ok?" Sungjong asked hurrying over to me and grabbed my hand. "Sunggyu Hyung said something about you having a fever."
 
I sat up slowly and looked at Sungjong who handed me a glass of water. "What happened?"
 
"Noona you drank too much and Sunggyu Hyung found you and brought you back here. Woohyun is questioning Sunggyu about your relationship. He says that you to are dating and if you are I'm happy for you two!"
 
"Sungjong ah I'm fine is there any new development in getting the jewels." I asked.
 
"Nehh Dongwoo, Hoya, and L Hyung just returned with two of the jewels that are located in Hawaii. Hoya got hurt, but he is alright. He just has a few scratches."
 
"What about Sunggyu?" I asked.
 
"He is ok. Hyung has been worrying about you all day."
 
---
 
"Jay joined the agency a few years before 2PM's debut! He was able to learn fast and he instantly befriended Jaeyeon for some reason and it made Sunggyu and I a bit uncomfortable."
 
"Sunggyu was part of this agency since he was five. He was supposed to be Jaeyeon's partner, but when Jay came along things changed!"

 
"How did they change?" Taecyeon asked.
 
"The Jaeyeon before Jay Park broke her was completely different. She was kind and knew how to act during her job. She was still a hard , but wasn't angry all the time."
 
"I cannot believe she was actually nice." Junho said crossing his arm.
 
"There was this one mission that Jaeyeon went on with Jay! It was the same night that her father disappeared." Doojoon leaned back on the couch. "That mission changed her forever!"
 
"Wait are you saying there is a connection between her father’s disappearance and the mission she went on with Jay?" Chansung asked.
 
"Don't tell me there was something between her and Jay?" Nichkhun asked.
 
"There was and he was behind the museum mission earlier this year!" Junsu let out a sign.
 
"What Jay and Jaeyeon were an item? Did they ever date?" Junho asked and saw Doojoon nodding.
 
"Wait he is four years older than her right?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Yes they dated, but he was just using her to get to her father. He is a double agent and wanted to take down this company from the inside out. To this say we still don’t know who he works for." Doojoon said.
 
"What happened on that mission?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Her story keeps changing about what happened that night. She chooses to suppress that memory. Something traumatizing must have happened to her. I thought the nightmares have stopped but they returned again after seeing Jay again!"
 
"What about Jaeyeons relationship with Sunggyu?" Junho asked.
 
"Aigo Junho why don't you just ask her that because I'm not going to do it or she will make me buy her woman products once again."

---

Sunggyu entered the room that Jaeyeon was in with a try of food.  He figured she would be hungry by now.  He opened the door and noticed her talking to Sungjong.  She seemed to be back to her normal self.

an - sorry for the late update I am having laptop issues and my battery is being a pain. I am borrowing my mothers charger, but I need to figure out what is wrong with mine. I will keep you update. Updates may be slower im sorry. ENJOY