Chapter 1: Golden Crown

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 1: Golden Crown

“Boss!” I heard someone say cheerfully. I turned around and only saw five out of six members of 2PM: Junsu, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung.  Nichkhun must have had to go film We Got Married once again; he seemed to be missing from a lot of missions lately and it worried me. I sighed because this mission was going to be difficult without him. I walked over to my desk and picked up five folders of the six folders that were sitting there, and handed it to them.

“Someone plans on breaking into the National Museum of Korea.  What they are after is the Silla Golden Crown. The Silla is very important to Korea and our history and we cannot let anything happen to it because it holds secrets within it.” They were reading the file as I continued to speak. “Tonight there is going to be an event at the Museum, and we will be attending.”

“Wait! What do you mean by we boss? Are you are joining us tonight Jaeyeon?” Wooyoung asked with an excited expression on his face.

“Since we are a member down tonight I am going to help you guys out.” I looked at Wooyoung. “Do you have a problem with that?”

“No” Wooyoung said as he went back to read the file.

“Wow this is the first time you are helping us. Is our Jaeyeon having a change of heart? Is her cold personality finally warming up to us?” Taecyeon smirked.

“Yahhhh! This mission is different from the others that I have sent you on. I am coming with you this time so nothing gets messed up?”

“But what if people recognized us?” Chansung asked.

“2PM’s is the guest of honor so that will not be an issue. You boys need to perform a few songs.” I smirked at them and sat down on my desk, crossing my legs. I looked at them once again.

“What are you going to do if we are performing boss?” Junsu asked as he closed his folder and looked at me. He looked down at my crossed legs and a blush appeared on his face. He shook off the feeling he was having and looked at my face.

“That’s easy! I will be making my way to the Silli Golden Crown to set up surveillance.” I looked at them and they all seemed a bit worried, but only one of them spoke up; the one that always speaks up when I get involved with something dangerous.

“Yahhh Jaeyeon I’m not letting you protect the Silli Golden Crown alone.” Junho spoke up.  Junho was the one who was always protective of those close to him. I looked over to the other boys and they had the here he goes again expression on his face.

“Junho don’t worry about my part of the mission. I just want you to worry about the task I am giving you.” I crossed my arms. “You all have something to do while I am setting up the surveillance by the Silla. After you finish singing you need to mingle with the guest because the person who is after the Golden Crown can be amongst them. Is that understood?”

“Ok boss. This mission seems interesting.” Chansung smiled, “But please be careful when setting up surveillance.”

“Don’t worry I will be fine. I am your boss after all and as your boss you need to trust me. I will meet you at the museum at seven. Please don’t be late because you are performing at eight.”  

“We will be there don’t worry.” Junsu spoke.

The five beasts left and I was left alone. I looked out my window and noticed that the sun was setting. It was almost time.

---

I was waiting for them outside of the museum; but it seemed like hours have passed. I was wondering what was taking them so long. I reached into my purse and pulled out my phone to look at the time; it read 6:45! I placed my phone back into my bag and looked down at the dress I was wearing. I had to look nice because this event had very important people attending. I was a black dress that had a slit up to my knee. I had a few things strapped to my thigh. The back of the dress showed most of my back, and I kind-of felt uncomfortable, but it came with the job.

I noticed people started to walk towards where they were having the event. I let out another sigh and was about to call them.

---

2PM arrived outside of the National Museum of Korea and got out of Junsu’s car.  Junsu handed his keys to the person parking cars. Wooyoung rolled out of the car and crawled on the ground. There was so much fear in his eyes.

“Remind us not to let you drive again.” Chansung said as he held onto Junho. “I like it better when Khun Hyung drives.” Chansung watched Wooyoung slowly stand up.

“I am not a bad driver.” Junsu said in his Daegu with his arms cross. “I just like driving fast.”

“You almost killed us Hyung.” Wooyoung said as his legs were still shaking.

“I wonder where our boss is. She said she was meeting us…” Taecyeon stopped in mid sentence when he saw Jaeyeon, “I think I found her.”

All the boys looked in the direction that Taecyeon was looking and their eyes went wide, “That can’t be her?” Wooyoung said, “Boss would never wear anything like that.”

Junho sighed and started to walk over. The others followed him and they watched as Junho took off his jacket. He was about to place it around Jaeyeon’s shoulder when she grabbed his wrist in a blink of an eye.

---

I saw them out of the corner of my eye and I did not like they way that two of them were looking at me. What was wrong with Taecyeon and Junsu. It seemed like they have not seem a girl in a dress before.

“You’re late!” I said in a cold tone and let go of Junho’s wrist.

“Were on time boss you said seven.” Wooyoung said sweetly, but backed up a bit when he saw my ice cold glare.

“The mission begins in five minute. When you start your performance; I will head into the Museum. Make sure you keep your eyes on the audience. If one of you see something strange wait until you are done performing and then act on it even if it is endangering me.”

“Ok Boss.” They said in unison as we headed into the party.

 

Authors Note: I hope you like my first chapter. I enjoyed writing it. I had a dream about 2PM as spies last night and I was like perfect for a fan fictions. ENJOY, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and if you want to check out my other fics!