Chapter 28: Secret Love or Not

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 28: Secret Love or Not

I heard my phone going off and reached towards it. I did not mind that the sleeping figure next to me had his arms laced around my waist. I rubbed my eyes and picked it up, "Hello..." I said in a tired voice.

"WHAT?" I said loudly causing the person sleeping next me to wake up, releasing me. He rubbed his eyes and could barely open his small eyes, "I will be right there...what hospital Junsu? Ok I just need to get dress…I overslept again."

 "Jaeyeon is something wrong?" Sunggyu asked in a husky voice as he watched me gather my clothing off the floor and make my way to the door. I was still wearing the clothing that Sunggyu let me borrow last night that I vaguely remembered.

"Junho is in the hospital and Junsu told me. That brat he did not listen to my warning about staying away from Hyoyeon. She is dangerous and…" A dizzy sensation came over me and I fell over.

 Sunggyu stood up quickly and caught me before I fell. "You are in no shape to be moving around yet. I will bring you there."

"But..." I started as Sunggyu sat me down on his bed and tucked some of my hair behind my ear. He opened a drawer by his bed and pulled out q bottle of painkiller. He handed the bottle to me and left the room for a moment and was back seconds later with a water bottle.

"Gyu can I asked you something..." I started, but was cut off by Sunggyu.

"I'm sorry about kissing you like that last night. I should not have done that...I was just..." Sunggyu sighed. “It is unprofessional! You were not in your right state of mind…you were hurt badly and…”

“Yahh Kim Sunggyu you should not talk badly about yourself. I hate it when people talk down on themselves. It makes them look weak.” I said as I placed the pill into my mouth and took a sip of water. I looked at him, “Umm Gyu…I need to change so can you…”

“Yeah I will be waiting outside.” Sunggyu said as he excited the room and shut the door behind him. He leaned against the door and smiled to himself. He could not help himself from blushing. He noticed that Myungsoo was asleep on the floor and wondered why he did not notice him earlier. He walked over to him and kicked his side. “Yahh…Myungsoo ahh what are you doing sleeping out here.”

Myungsoo stretched his arms above his head and sat up, “I did not want to wake you or bother you last night… Are you sure you don’t have a thing for her?” Myungsoo rubbed his eyes and yawned. He really looked like a little kid when he does that.

“Yahh what do you need to tell me.” Sunggyu asked crossing his arms.

“Jay Park is working with SM Entertainment and other groups. He is somehow controlling MBLAQ.  He also seems rather close to Hyoyeon noona.” Myungsoo yawned and pulled his sweatshirt hood up. “Hyoyeon noona is planning on hurting Junho hyung. Also, there are 12 necklaces and they all have a secret within them. I could not get the file on EXO because Hyoyeon noona has it around her neck in a flask drive.”

“Junho is already in the hospital.” Sunggyu said, “why didn’t you tell me last night?’

“Because you were busy with Noona! What were you doing? Were you sleeping or something else?” Myungsoo said as he stood up and headed into the room he shares with Dongwoo Sungyeol.

---

Doojoon leaned against the door, “I wonder what is taking her so long to get here? Yeonnie is never late!”

“When I called it sounded like she just woke up or something? That is so unlike her.” Junsu crossed his arms. “My ears will never be the same!” Junsu looked at Doojoon, “Yeonnie?”

“I used to call her that when we were in high school together. Do I have to explain everything to you? What did you tell her? Not like Junho’s injury is really serious.” Doojoon looked at Junsu with a confused expression on his face.

“I don’t remember what I told her.” Junsu, “Is it me or is she acting stranger than normal?”

“What do you mean that I am acting stranger than normal?” A voice came from the door causing both boys to jump.

---

I walked in and heard Junsu say I was acting stranger than normal, “What do you mean stranger than normal?”

“I…” Junsu paused for a moment and pushed Doojoon forward. “You tell you Doojoon…you are able to handle her better than I am. Have fun…” Junsu left Doojoon.

“Yahhh Hyung what are…” Doojoon said as he looked at me and finally noticed Sunggyu was standing behind me. “Sunggyu what are you doing here?”

an -- sorry it took so long for me to update. Exams came up. I have one more left tomorrow and I'm freeeeeee well somewhat. Well I hope you enjoy this fic. Also, I been spazzing about INFINITE's comeback heehe. I hope you like the new bannor

ENJOY!

IF you like Infinite please do check out my Infinite Fanfics!

- INFINITIZE

- Seven Princes of Hell

- Cover Girl

- When Dawn Breaks

- Endless